Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plant, Meat & Insect LEFTOVERS
1 2 3 4 5
@ravynfyre
Will send them over with a CR and the total to be paid =D
@ravynfyre
Will send them over with a CR and the total to be paid =D
@Quenya - you cancelled the main crossroads trade? I saw an alert that you left me a message on it, but once you cancel it, I cannot see any messages left. Can you tell me what is going on? Thank you kindly.
@Quenya - you cancelled the main crossroads trade? I saw an alert that you left me a message on it, but once you cancel it, I cannot see any messages left. Can you tell me what is going on? Thank you kindly.
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre
Sorry about that thought that the message would come across. Something was wrong with the items on the CR (said I didn't have something I was trying to trade) so I wanted to check my stacks again and send you the correct amounts and if something went bonkers not to overcharge you.
@ravynfyre
Sorry about that thought that the message would come across. Something was wrong with the items on the CR (said I didn't have something I was trying to trade) so I wanted to check my stacks again and send you the correct amounts and if something went bonkers not to overcharge you.
@Quenya - ah, yes. the bane of the CR... you touched your stacks. LOL. I hate that particular glitch.
@Quenya - ah, yes. the bane of the CR... you touched your stacks. LOL. I hate that particular glitch.
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
b u m p
b u m p
b u m p
b u m p
@Quenya

I would like to buy all your leftover plants, please^^
@Quenya

I would like to buy all your leftover plants, please^^
Down to earth and digging...
@Grimbart
I send you a CR. I have more and I have some 2-4pt plant stacks, you interested in those?
@Grimbart
I send you a CR. I have more and I have some 2-4pt plant stacks, you interested in those?
@Quenya

Yup, I am^^
@Quenya

Yup, I am^^
Down to earth and digging...
@Grimbart
I'll send them over then. I think all the plants I have can fill 4-5 CRs you want all of them or just a couple?
@Grimbart
I'll send them over then. I think all the plants I have can fill 4-5 CRs you want all of them or just a couple?
1 2 3 4 5