Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
@Rythen 5 skins stock in the marketplace.
@Rythen 5 skins stock in the marketplace.
@Undel Ah! The first post implies that all of them are in the Marketplace.

Thank you for clarifying.

hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
[quote name="Rythen" date="2014-03-30 16:20:37"]@Undel Ah! The first post implies that all of them are in the Marketplace. Thank you for clarifying.[/quote] So it does! That's what I get for using the shadow holiday as a template! Corrected the sentence. Thank you.
Rythen wrote on 2014-03-30 16:20:37:

So it does! That's what I get for using the shadow holiday as a template! Corrected the sentence. Thank you.
That female imperial skin is suuuuper nice, and I like the first coatl skin as well. Excited for this holiday, thank you!
That female imperial skin is suuuuper nice, and I like the first coatl skin as well. Excited for this holiday, thank you!
HrPSrDR.png
[quote name="Dragonlady" date="2014-03-30 11:39:46"]@Undel euh blond question here: would it be possible to put the names with the skins in the post? i always have a hell of a time searching what there called and wich one are in the market place and wich are dropping in the colli..... maybe easy for future festivals too?[/quote] Gilded Breeze, Kitedancer, Navigator, Starlight Flight, and Windy Day all stock in the marketplace. Kite, Scripted Wind, Zephyr Lord, Armor of Wings, and Painted Goddess are gathered/dropped.
Dragonlady wrote on 2014-03-30 11:39:46:
@Undel euh blond question here: would it be possible to put the names with the skins in the post?
i always have a hell of a time searching what there called and wich one are in the market place and wich are dropping in the colli..... maybe easy for future festivals too?

Gilded Breeze, Kitedancer, Navigator, Starlight Flight, and Windy Day all stock in the marketplace.

Kite, Scripted Wind, Zephyr Lord, Armor of Wings, and Painted Goddess are gathered/dropped.
I was under the premises that all the skins would be in MP - at least the continuation of all of them being in the marketplace in the future was kinda implied in the trickmurkus thread... [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-02-23 16:31:37"] We would still like to make all skins available via the Marketplace, but we agree with you that this is the fairer route to go. [/quote] to me that said, was the future plan was to do all skins in the marketplace and 5 in the coliseum... since there are people who can't access the coli well, or so I've heard... idk I don't recall it ever being out-right said that all the skins would not appear in the MP for future events, hence my confusion... I love all the items and skins and lack of lag, mind you, I just am all disappointed about being misled -- but maybe I just read that post wrong..?
I was under the premises that all the skins would be in MP - at least the continuation of all of them being in the marketplace in the future was kinda implied in the trickmurkus thread...
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-02-23 16:31:37:
We would still like to make all skins available via the Marketplace, but we agree with you that this is the fairer route to go.

to me that said, was the future plan was to do all skins in the marketplace and 5 in the coliseum... since there are people who can't access the coli well, or so I've heard... idk

I don't recall it ever being out-right said that all the skins would not appear in the MP for future events, hence my confusion...

I love all the items and skins and lack of lag, mind you, I just am all disappointed about being misled -- but maybe I just read that post wrong..?
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Woo, go win dies! I'm sad that school got in the way of finishing my skin, but the ones that won are great all the same! ^^
Woo, go win dies! I'm sad that school got in the way of finishing my skin, but the ones that won are great all the same! ^^
art-shop-forum-text-gif.gifrogue_fr_forum_banner_small_by_chari_artist-dch5jry.pngtumblr_pswf71cFQL1tpn6tfo6_r1_100.gif
These skins are just wonderful
These skins are just wonderful
Ah~ the skins are so good~
time to go buy them all!
Ah~ the skins are so good~
time to go buy them all!
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
Oh wow these skins are beautiful! And all the items! Ahhhh
Oh wow these skins are beautiful! And all the items! Ahhhh
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26