Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
I NEED THAT KITE SKIN HNNNNNG
I NEED THAT KITE SKIN HNNNNNG
@Gaia ooh thanks, I wasn't around for that one so I didn't know about it :D well I guess I could have researched it first but I didn't haha
@Gaia ooh thanks, I wasn't around for that one so I didn't know about it :D well I guess I could have researched it first but I didn't haha
I find it somewhat ironic that given its the Wind festival the site is running lag free. The Windsinger must be utilizing his godly powers to make things flow smoother. ;)

Also, like everyone else, I'm glad a couple of the skins I liked got picked.
I find it somewhat ironic that given its the Wind festival the site is running lag free. The Windsinger must be utilizing his godly powers to make things flow smoother. ;)

Also, like everyone else, I'm glad a couple of the skins I liked got picked.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
As much as I love that kite Imperial, how does that follow the skin rules, particularly rule #3? It even states that skins have to "ensure that all available apparel will display correctly". But most apparel, wing decorations especially, are not going to look right.
As much as I love that kite Imperial, how does that follow the skin rules, particularly rule #3? It even states that skins have to "ensure that all available apparel will display correctly". But most apparel, wing decorations especially, are not going to look right.
WH2fSe6.gif
[quote name="Suzaku" date="2014-03-30 15:27:39"]As much as I love that kite Imperial, how does that follow the skin rules, particularly rule #3? It even states that skins have to "ensure that all available apparel will display correctly". But most apparel, wing decorations especially, are not going to look right.[/quote] The wings are there. They are white with light blue shadows. This takes,advantage of the fact that most of the site has a white background to create an illusion while following the rules. (Which were to discourage people from breaking the silhouette and drawing whole new dragons on top off their dragons.) you'll notice the wings more when you take a dragon wearing this skin to a place with darker background, like tan forum posts or the coliseum.
Suzaku wrote on 2014-03-30 15:27:39:

The wings are there. They are white with light blue shadows. This takes,advantage of the fact that most of the site has a white background to create an illusion while following the rules. (Which were to discourage people from breaking the silhouette and drawing whole new dragons on top off their dragons.) you'll notice the wings more when you take a dragon wearing this skin to a place with darker background, like tan forum posts or the coliseum.
Thank you for clarifying, @Undel . I can see what you're talking about if I tip my monitor back a little :P

... I wonder how the wing accessories will look, though. I must get one of these skins to find out.
Thank you for clarifying, @Undel . I can see what you're talking about if I tip my monitor back a little :P

... I wonder how the wing accessories will look, though. I must get one of these skins to find out.
WH2fSe6.gif
So, which skin is in the winged chest?

I got really excited, when it dropped, thinking it was some different version of the elusive cloudy wings but it appears it must just be a skin.
So, which skin is in the winged chest?

I got really excited, when it dropped, thinking it was some different version of the elusive cloudy wings but it appears it must just be a skin.
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
Congrats on all the winners! :D That is awesome.
Congrats on all the winners! :D That is awesome.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1778860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17789/1778860_350.png[/img] [/url] The skin plays well with apparel! Also - question! Are all of the skins stocking in the Market place? I have only found 5 all day.

1778860_350.png

The skin plays well with apparel!

Also - question!
Are all of the skins stocking in the Market place? I have only found 5 all day.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
Why oh why do I happen to like ALL the skins? Meh. Buy all the skins!
Why oh why do I happen to like ALL the skins? Meh. Buy all the skins!
Txy1O4j.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26