Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR rp! (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(( asdfghjk lameeee ;_;
(( asdfghjk lameeee ;_;
((yeah ikr
((sorry
((yeah ikr
((sorry
As time went on, the ship reached a bigger one that seemed to help the smaller one get to it. The creature got the corpse up it while the other ones seemed to congratulate it. They seemed to be trying to figure out what part would be good for what amount of treasures
As time went on, the ship reached a bigger one that seemed to help the smaller one get to it. The creature got the corpse up it while the other ones seemed to congratulate it. They seemed to be trying to figure out what part would be good for what amount of treasures
Flame was trying to seem strong, so he hid his own tears. He bowed slightly before speaking softly. "I am Flame. It is nice to meet you, I just wish it was better circumstances.

Once heart knew all the dragons were relatively safe she took off, flying as fast as she possibly could. She got to where flame was and landed. "Flame! Are there more?" Flame sighed and nodded.
Flame was trying to seem strong, so he hid his own tears. He bowed slightly before speaking softly. "I am Flame. It is nice to meet you, I just wish it was better circumstances.

Once heart knew all the dragons were relatively safe she took off, flying as fast as she possibly could. She got to where flame was and landed. "Flame! Are there more?" Flame sighed and nodded.
(Wa. :( )

Josh kept stalking in fury until she noticed Asenys land. She could barely hear her in the distance. She turned her head at her, looking at Asenys. She wanted to ask her for help, but decided against it for no reason.
(Wa. :( )

Josh kept stalking in fury until she noticed Asenys land. She could barely hear her in the distance. She turned her head at her, looking at Asenys. She wanted to ask her for help, but decided against it for no reason.
Asenys wanted to scout the area to see if there were other indications that suggested there might be other creatures around. However, as the Ridgeback came into view, she turned her attention towards her. Eyeing the dragon warily, she started to approach her--which was normally unlikely for her, but she could make exceptions.

"Do you know what's going on here?" She might as well learn what the Ridgeback possibly knew.
Asenys wanted to scout the area to see if there were other indications that suggested there might be other creatures around. However, as the Ridgeback came into view, she turned her attention towards her. Eyeing the dragon warily, she started to approach her--which was normally unlikely for her, but she could make exceptions.

"Do you know what's going on here?" She might as well learn what the Ridgeback possibly knew.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Kalahari's wings were beginning go get tired, but they kept going. They were sickened at what the creatures were talking about, all of this for riches? Killing dragons of all things, it was horrible. They still set their eyes on the ship with the dead dragon, intent to follow the creatures to wherever they were going.
Kalahari's wings were beginning go get tired, but they kept going. They were sickened at what the creatures were talking about, all of this for riches? Killing dragons of all things, it was horrible. They still set their eyes on the ship with the dead dragon, intent to follow the creatures to wherever they were going.
”Actually, Yes. This insane, small and puny creature thingy has been roaming Sornieth, killing it slowly. I discovered it a few days ago, I’ve been trying to kill it ever since.” Josh looked at the Skydancer, unsure of her presence. She was wary to trust her.
”Actually, Yes. This insane, small and puny creature thingy has been roaming Sornieth, killing it slowly. I discovered it a few days ago, I’ve been trying to kill it ever since.” Josh looked at the Skydancer, unsure of her presence. She was wary to trust her.
"Flame..." Gelidus echoed absentmindedly. "If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I'm as eager as anyone to get that horrible animal off of Sornieth."

Suddenly, Gelidus picked up the scent of two female dragons, and not soon after, heard them talking from a distance. He smelled what seemed to be a ridgeback, and what might be a skydancer, but he couldn't be sure. His feathers bristled with the tell-tale sign of fear as his eyes widened.

"Is someone else there...?" he spoke gently.

"Flame..." Gelidus echoed absentmindedly. "If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I'm as eager as anyone to get that horrible animal off of Sornieth."

Suddenly, Gelidus picked up the scent of two female dragons, and not soon after, heard them talking from a distance. He smelled what seemed to be a ridgeback, and what might be a skydancer, but he couldn't be sure. His feathers bristled with the tell-tale sign of fear as his eyes widened.

"Is someone else there...?" he spoke gently.

"Besides the one, are there others like them around?' Asenys asked, noticing that the Ridgeback's wary gaze towards herself. That was fine, it wasn't in her plan to make friends of anyone else today.

Just then, she caught the faint end of the gentle voice and looked around the area once again. It sounded male to her belief, but she could be wrong. Casting a brief glance to the Ridgeback, she responded, "Two of us."
"Besides the one, are there others like them around?' Asenys asked, noticing that the Ridgeback's wary gaze towards herself. That was fine, it wasn't in her plan to make friends of anyone else today.

Just then, she caught the faint end of the gentle voice and looked around the area once again. It sounded male to her belief, but she could be wrong. Casting a brief glance to the Ridgeback, she responded, "Two of us."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7