Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR rp! (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
((Hello! The premise sounds interesting, so I'd love to join if you're still accepting.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39280015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392801/39280015_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Asenys. Age: 23 in human years. Residence/Habitat: The Tangled Wood, specifically within Foxfire Bramble. Gender: Female. Sexuality: Bisexual. Personality: She's not exactly the most trusting sort. Preferring to be by herself, she occupies herself with her thoughts and with her surroundings. If the situation calls for it, however, she could be cordial--if not slightly terse with them--if they don't start to fray her nerves.
((Hello! The premise sounds interesting, so I'd love to join if you're still accepting.))

39280015_350.png

Name: Asenys.
Residence/Habitat: The Tangled Wood, specifically within Foxfire Bramble.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Personality: She's not exactly the most trusting sort. Preferring to be by herself, she occupies herself with her thoughts and with her surroundings. If the situation calls for it, however, she could be cordial--if not slightly terse with them--if they don't start to fray her nerves.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
(Wow! Beautiful dragon! Accepted!))
(Wow! Beautiful dragon! Accepted!))
(Agreed!)
(Agreed!)
((I'm adding my newly baught/ hatched dragons, i'll update their bios as I go))

Meanwhile, while all this was going on, Heart was with some other dragons making sure all the young dragons were hidden, just in case the thing came back. Nightshade, being the curious young dragon he was kept asking them why they couldn't go out of the group of young ones. It was explained twice why, but he still didn't understand. What did the creature want? Why was it here? He was very interested.
((I'm adding my newly baught/ hatched dragons, i'll update their bios as I go))

Meanwhile, while all this was going on, Heart was with some other dragons making sure all the young dragons were hidden, just in case the thing came back. Nightshade, being the curious young dragon he was kept asking them why they couldn't go out of the group of young ones. It was explained twice why, but he still didn't understand. What did the creature want? Why was it here? He was very interested.
((omgs I'm so sorry I had to go somewhere
((omgs I'm so sorry I had to go somewhere
It's fine))
It's fine))
Kalahari nodded and leaped into the air to follow the creatures. they kept a careful distance away from the ship as to not get caught.
"okay, just gotta keep my distance and everything will be fine." they muttered to themself, trying to stay calm.
They kept their eyes fixed on the ship, praying that they wouldn't be seen.
Kalahari nodded and leaped into the air to follow the creatures. they kept a careful distance away from the ship as to not get caught.
"okay, just gotta keep my distance and everything will be fine." they muttered to themself, trying to stay calm.
They kept their eyes fixed on the ship, praying that they wouldn't be seen.
((Ahh, thank you to both of you!))

Asenys had been flying just above the treetops when the cluster of dragons caught the corner of her eye. What is going on? Doesn't seem like a normal type of meeting. Slowing her pace, she circled once before she started to descend onto the ground. As she alighted on the earth, the smell of lingering death hit her senses.

Eyes widening slightly in surprise, she nearly let loose a soft growl. What in the name of... Lingering towards the back of where the cluster of dragons laid up ahead, she looked around to see where the source of the scent came from. There. In the distance was a strange creature--of which it was cheering something about treasure being afoot for it--and the corpse of the dragon.

First, she was confused. Then, she was swept away in a current of a simmering anger. There was nothing more that she disliked than witnessing a cruel act all for the sake of selfishness. However, she couldn't take off now. That could result in a bad ending for her. No, first, she just had to be patient.
((Ahh, thank you to both of you!))

Asenys had been flying just above the treetops when the cluster of dragons caught the corner of her eye. What is going on? Doesn't seem like a normal type of meeting. Slowing her pace, she circled once before she started to descend onto the ground. As she alighted on the earth, the smell of lingering death hit her senses.

Eyes widening slightly in surprise, she nearly let loose a soft growl. What in the name of... Lingering towards the back of where the cluster of dragons laid up ahead, she looked around to see where the source of the scent came from. There. In the distance was a strange creature--of which it was cheering something about treasure being afoot for it--and the corpse of the dragon.

First, she was confused. Then, she was swept away in a current of a simmering anger. There was nothing more that she disliked than witnessing a cruel act all for the sake of selfishness. However, she couldn't take off now. That could result in a bad ending for her. No, first, she just had to be patient.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Gelidus bristled in fear as the Guardian approached, but once he realised he wasn't in danger, he quickly relaxed and rose out of the bush slightly.
"That dragon...." he spoke tentatively. "It was... killed...?" His eyes began to well up with tears, as he was terrified, but he swiftly blinked them back.

"I... I'm Gelidus." he murmured politely, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I don't think I recognize your scent... Who are you?"

Gelidus bristled in fear as the Guardian approached, but once he realised he wasn't in danger, he quickly relaxed and rose out of the bush slightly.
"That dragon...." he spoke tentatively. "It was... killed...?" His eyes began to well up with tears, as he was terrified, but he swiftly blinked them back.

"I... I'm Gelidus." he murmured politely, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I don't think I recognize your scent... Who are you?"

((gtg for a lil bit oof
((gtg for a lil bit oof
1 2 3 4 5 6 7