Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {IC} 500 Egg 5 Year Mass Hatch - July 1
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@Artorias pinglist please! I also have roughly 20 lair spaces if you need them :D
@Artorias pinglist please! I also have roughly 20 lair spaces if you need them :D
;)
i would be so interested July 1st is Canada day :D
i would be so interested July 1st is Canada day :D
Green Tree Python
@Artorias Ooh, ping please! Congrats on the massive hatch- I’ll definitely be watching with interest. :D
@Artorias Ooh, ping please! Congrats on the massive hatch- I’ll definitely be watching with interest. :D
@RaptorQueen @Daylily - Added!

@Snaketta - Added! And I know! I actually completely forgot until my first site anniversary that I had joined on Canada Day, such a neat coincidence. Always nice to meet a fellow Canadian on FR c:

@RaptorQueen @Daylily - Added!

@Snaketta - Added! And I know! I actually completely forgot until my first site anniversary that I had joined on Canada Day, such a neat coincidence. Always nice to meet a fellow Canadian on FR c:

kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias oh your Canadian too how wonderful ima piing some of my Canadian friends
@Artorias oh your Canadian too how wonderful ima piing some of my Canadian friends
Green Tree Python
@Artorias @Snaketta hello sorry for the ping im Canadian too :P if you have a pinglist pleas put me down @laxi
@Artorias @Snaketta hello sorry for the ping im Canadian too :P if you have a pinglist pleas put me down @laxi
TvGyETb.gif
^ i as well!
^ i as well!
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@AquaSoars - Will do! More Canadians, how exciting!
@AquaSoars - Will do! More Canadians, how exciting!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@artorias just if any have some kind of special kind of eyes please!
@artorias just if any have some kind of special kind of eyes please!
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
@Artorias Please add me to the ping list, and let me know if you are still looking for spaces for some of the dragons. I don't have much space now, but I will in a few days.
@Artorias Please add me to the ping list, and let me know if you are still looking for spaces for some of the dragons. I don't have much space now, but I will in a few days.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25