Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {IC} 500 Egg 5 Year Mass Hatch - July 1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
woahh, add me to the pinglist please! :O
woahh, add me to the pinglist please! :O
PreE5U3.png
@Artorias
Could I also be added to the pinglist? :)
@Artorias
Could I also be added to the pinglist? :)
.-.
abso-frickin-loutely I was to see!
abso-frickin-loutely I was to see!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Added everyone! The front page will be updated when I have access to a working computer tomorrow. My laptop decided to be uncooperative today. Thank you for your patience.

@goldenkeeper @Mooxter @tytytytytytyty1 @3DMG @Jokerr @Spark @pyr0 @Trinkenki @Cruelty
Added everyone! The front page will be updated when I have access to a working computer tomorrow. My laptop decided to be uncooperative today. Thank you for your patience.

@goldenkeeper @Mooxter @tytytytytytyty1 @3DMG @Jokerr @Spark @pyr0 @Trinkenki @Cruelty
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias

HMU with that delicious ping when you start this,
@Artorias

HMU with that delicious ping when you start this,
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
I greatly appreciate everyone's patience with my temperamental laptop and hectic work schedule. The first page should be fully updated to here.

Just 5 days until The Hatchening! I can't wait :D

@Cassichu - Will do!

@AraneaSerket - Apologies for the multiple pings. Did you just want to be pinged for any babs with primal/glowing/rare eyes, or would you like a ping for when the main hatching event starts?

@Spark - Apologies for the multiple pings. Did you want a ping for the hatching event, or were you just wanting to volunteer lair space?
I greatly appreciate everyone's patience with my temperamental laptop and hectic work schedule. The first page should be fully updated to here.

Just 5 days until The Hatchening! I can't wait :D

@Cassichu - Will do!

@AraneaSerket - Apologies for the multiple pings. Did you just want to be pinged for any babs with primal/glowing/rare eyes, or would you like a ping for when the main hatching event starts?

@Spark - Apologies for the multiple pings. Did you want a ping for the hatching event, or were you just wanting to volunteer lair space?
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias No worries! You can ping me for the hatching too, I'm always curious to see what pops out. :D
@Artorias No worries! You can ping me for the hatching too, I'm always curious to see what pops out. :D
fNZvyIa.png
@Artorias

Ping me for these too? I could probably provide some lair space.

I'd also be looking to buy brown-range and green-range g1s, and at least one with primal eyes, if that happens (excluding plague primal because that's just a bit much for me)
@Artorias

Ping me for these too? I could probably provide some lair space.

I'd also be looking to buy brown-range and green-range g1s, and at least one with primal eyes, if that happens (excluding plague primal because that's just a bit much for me)
Will Draw For Treasure
@Spark - Alrighty, will do!

@Meilkor - Added, thank you! I'll note your search down as well.
@Spark - Alrighty, will do!

@Meilkor - Added, thank you! I'll note your search down as well.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias

awesome, thanks!
@Artorias

awesome, thanks!
Will Draw For Treasure
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25