Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 22 Cauldron [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@razu

Can you brew me 20 tablets?
@razu

Can you brew me 20 tablets?
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Irradiation Thank you so much for being so understanding!! I wanna brew 1000 tablets tbh because the halos are so cool and I don't have my coli team ready yet haha :-D
Thank you happy fest & grinding

@usualuniqueness Sure can do I'll try and get it ready by tomorrow as well :-)
@Irradiation Thank you so much for being so understanding!! I wanna brew 1000 tablets tbh because the halos are so cool and I don't have my coli team ready yet haha :-D
Thank you happy fest & grinding

@usualuniqueness Sure can do I'll try and get it ready by tomorrow as well :-)
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@razu no problem! oh man, good luck!! i'm gonna be grinding in the coli as much as i can so if i get any spare tablets i can send some your way if you'd like.
thanks, and same to you!!
@razu no problem! oh man, good luck!! i'm gonna be grinding in the coli as much as i can so if i get any spare tablets i can send some your way if you'd like.
thanks, and same to you!!
@Irradiation Thanks a bunch that's really kind of you ;w; I'm trying to sell some of my old fest accents for to grab some of that sweet new apparel and level up my team so I should be fine (hopefully) :'-)
@Irradiation Thanks a bunch that's really kind of you ;w; I'm trying to sell some of my old fest accents for to grab some of that sweet new apparel and level up my team so I should be fine (hopefully) :'-)
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu aaa, good luck with that!
@razu aaa, good luck with that!
@Irradiation Thank you!
@Irradiation Thank you!
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
Open again :-)
Open again :-)
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
^
^
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu Hello there! Can you brew some tablets for me? A stack of five tablets for now though I might come back later.
@razu Hello there! Can you brew some tablets for me? A stack of five tablets for now though I might come back later.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_oe361oJIQ11vunt1ao1_250.png we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Cauldron banner by Me
@Vediilah Sure can do, just send over the mats and I'll get started!
@Vediilah Sure can do, just send over the mats and I'll get started!
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13