Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Ravenswood Market (Offline)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
Hey there, would you be able to grab me the following scrolls: pearlcatcher breed change, tapir, runes? :)
Hey there, would you be able to grab me the following scrolls: pearlcatcher breed change, tapir, runes? :)
@Cawfee No worries; wasn't sure if you were on or not ^^' Nah, I certainly still need the scrolls! Do I send the treasure up-front? :)
@Cawfee No worries; wasn't sure if you were on or not ^^' Nah, I certainly still need the scrolls! Do I send the treasure up-front? :)
@Cawfee One full set of festival skins please!
@Cawfee One full set of festival skins please!
banner2_zps5za2phfz.pngdqbMcq2_zpsxpazrpq2.png
@Cawfee Hello! Could I get a set of the following 6 festival accents, please?

Accent: Awakened Faith
Accent: Optics
Accent: Quiescence
Accent: Festive Procession
Accent: Raiments of Jupiter
Accent: Xanadu

6 accents should come to 178.500 treasure :) Thank you!
@Cawfee Hello! Could I get a set of the following 6 festival accents, please?

Accent: Awakened Faith
Accent: Optics
Accent: Quiescence
Accent: Festive Procession
Accent: Raiments of Jupiter
Accent: Xanadu

6 accents should come to 178.500 treasure :) Thank you!
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@Cawfee I've never used a dom shop before so please let me know if I'm doing it wrong. Is it possible to order a copy of the female imperial skin Awakened Faith?
@Cawfee I've never used a dom shop before so please let me know if I'm doing it wrong. Is it possible to order a copy of the female imperial skin Awakened Faith?
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
Could I get a set of the non-chest Fest skins, please?
I believe this includes:
Xanadu
Raiments of Jupiter
Festive Procession
Quiescence
Optics
Awakened Faith
Could I get a set of the non-chest Fest skins, please?
I believe this includes:
Xanadu
Raiments of Jupiter
Festive Procession
Quiescence
Optics
Awakened Faith
can i get a breed change skydancer
can i get a breed change skydancer
@Cawfee Would you be able to pick up a Ridgeback breed change scroll and a Runes tertiary gene change scroll for me? If so, I'll send the funds right away! Thanks! ♥
@Cawfee Would you be able to pick up a Ridgeback breed change scroll and a Runes tertiary gene change scroll for me? If so, I'll send the funds right away! Thanks! ♥
h0vwKVp.png
valkyrja
she/her
fr +9
dragon sales
@Cawfee
Could you brew some stacks of 20 tablets for me? How many will you brew in a single order?
@Cawfee
Could you brew some stacks of 20 tablets for me? How many will you brew in a single order?
@Cawfree

Can you brew me 2 sets of 20 tablets?
@Cawfree

Can you brew me 2 sets of 20 tablets?
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46