Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brightshine Opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Didn't like the apparel at first but I found a dragon who fitted it perfectly.

Familiar has nice detail but the pose looks really stiff.

Can never go wrong with halos

Skins are like any other festival, mediocre. I do like one of them though.
Didn't like the apparel at first but I found a dragon who fitted it perfectly.

Familiar has nice detail but the pose looks really stiff.

Can never go wrong with halos

Skins are like any other festival, mediocre. I do like one of them though.
91741235.png77876607.png
..Why can't I just keep quiet as always?

Familiars - gorgeous.
Apparel - okay. Lacks the details but idea is great.

Halo - absolutely lovely and I was so happy at first but it's COMPLETELY INVISIBLE THUS USELESS on quite some of breeds. Why? I can't understand why - when you draw it you can see the outcome, can't you?...

I'll go cry in the corner.
..Why can't I just keep quiet as always?

Familiars - gorgeous.
Apparel - okay. Lacks the details but idea is great.

Halo - absolutely lovely and I was so happy at first but it's COMPLETELY INVISIBLE THUS USELESS on quite some of breeds. Why? I can't understand why - when you draw it you can see the outcome, can't you?...

I'll go cry in the corner.
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
The apparel is amazing.
The familiar... not so much. I'm just gonna get one and store it in the vault.

The halo is quite nice, though.~

And yay, no more vistas!
The apparel is amazing.
The familiar... not so much. I'm just gonna get one and store it in the vault.

The halo is quite nice, though.~

And yay, no more vistas!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
exclusive apparel: it's pretty? im kinda glad we stopped with this whole ''giant orb of light jewelry'' theme with the apparel now. can't say there's any dragons i need it for, but it's pretty and has its uses.

halo: i want, like, 500. im gonna buy a bunch cuz they're prolly gonna get pricey and they look pretty and i just want to look at them.

familiar: i really dont care for it that much. im only buying one, and that'll be for my gf since they're missing the event.

skins: most of them look bland, i only really like the male imp and coatl ones. i don't exactly hate that mirror one either, though.

joxar: im... im glad it's like... slightly less of a recolour? tattered clothes and different horns. but like i said, i don't really care for this month's familiar, so i don't care for this one either. honestly disappointed we didnt get more recolours like we were promised.
exclusive apparel: it's pretty? im kinda glad we stopped with this whole ''giant orb of light jewelry'' theme with the apparel now. can't say there's any dragons i need it for, but it's pretty and has its uses.

halo: i want, like, 500. im gonna buy a bunch cuz they're prolly gonna get pricey and they look pretty and i just want to look at them.

familiar: i really dont care for it that much. im only buying one, and that'll be for my gf since they're missing the event.

skins: most of them look bland, i only really like the male imp and coatl ones. i don't exactly hate that mirror one either, though.

joxar: im... im glad it's like... slightly less of a recolour? tattered clothes and different horns. but like i said, i don't really care for this month's familiar, so i don't care for this one either. honestly disappointed we didnt get more recolours like we were promised.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
I was really excited about the halo at first, but turns out it's so pale yellow it's difficult to see against the white site background, so that's a little disappointing.

Feeling kinda meh about everything else. All the stuff is nice, just not really what i'm looking for.
I was really excited about the halo at first, but turns out it's so pale yellow it's difficult to see against the white site background, so that's a little disappointing.

Feeling kinda meh about everything else. All the stuff is nice, just not really what i'm looking for.
The apparel is lovely and it seems people were ready for them to stop releasing vistas. The familiar isn't exactly what I wanted, but the lore behind the concept of the familiar and its Spare Inventory counterpart is excellent. The idea that there's Beastclans that want to support dragons within a flight, and then there's an enemy Beastclan individual that deliberately tries to create discord.

Skins...well, mixed bag here. Some are awesome and a few just don't interest me, but I blame the halos a bit for that. Lots of good entries may have been passed over due to halos in the skin looking too much like the apparel.
The apparel is lovely and it seems people were ready for them to stop releasing vistas. The familiar isn't exactly what I wanted, but the lore behind the concept of the familiar and its Spare Inventory counterpart is excellent. The idea that there's Beastclans that want to support dragons within a flight, and then there's an enemy Beastclan individual that deliberately tries to create discord.

Skins...well, mixed bag here. Some are awesome and a few just don't interest me, but I blame the halos a bit for that. Lots of good entries may have been passed over due to halos in the skin looking too much like the apparel.
FfsFHyt.png
the apparel is very pretty even if the halo is a bit...much. the silk looks very nice, i'm hoping to get it for my light rep coatl. the familiar has great art, but i agree that there' been a lot of hybrids lately. all in all its worth spending some time on.
the apparel is very pretty even if the halo is a bit...much. the silk looks very nice, i'm hoping to get it for my light rep coatl. the familiar has great art, but i agree that there' been a lot of hybrids lately. all in all its worth spending some time on.
big wyrm!
Skins: They look nice, but I don't think I'll buy any. Maybe one, if all.

Drapes: They look pretty; I'll get one just in case. If I put it on my light rep he'll look more cluttered than he already is.

Halo: mmm nice. Perhaps I'll put it on my light rep once I get it.

Familiar: Beastclans, interesting. Definitely like it better than the acolytes. Probably my favorite item from this festival. Gave it to my light rep since it fits him better than spirit of light.
Skins: They look nice, but I don't think I'll buy any. Maybe one, if all.

Drapes: They look pretty; I'll get one just in case. If I put it on my light rep he'll look more cluttered than he already is.

Halo: mmm nice. Perhaps I'll put it on my light rep once I get it.

Familiar: Beastclans, interesting. Definitely like it better than the acolytes. Probably my favorite item from this festival. Gave it to my light rep since it fits him better than spirit of light.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Skins/Accents - I only really like one of them, but I don't particularly dislike any of them either.

Familiar - It's okay, but I definitely would've preferred those salamanders.

Apparel - The apparel looks awesome, but the way the ribbons/silks attach to the arms keeps bugging me for some reason.

Halo - I'm happy that everyone who wanted the halos got them, but I don't think they're for me.

Overall, most of the stuff isn't my taste but I still think it's cool.
Skins/Accents - I only really like one of them, but I don't particularly dislike any of them either.

Familiar - It's okay, but I definitely would've preferred those salamanders.

Apparel - The apparel looks awesome, but the way the ribbons/silks attach to the arms keeps bugging me for some reason.

Halo - I'm happy that everyone who wanted the halos got them, but I don't think they're for me.

Overall, most of the stuff isn't my taste but I still think it's cool.
BigShotModelS3.png
Happy Brightshine Jubilee Everyone! I like this new familiar ambassador type. Also the halo apparel looks nice.

Hayley ^_^
Happy Brightshine Jubilee Everyone! I like this new familiar ambassador type. Also the halo apparel looks nice.

Hayley ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8