Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brightshine Opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Skins/Accents - Ehhh, only two I like tbh.
Familiar - The humanoid pattern we are on. Mythical, animal, humanoid, mythical, animal, humanoid again. Sorry, my fellow salamander people, gotta wait 2 years to hope for those.
Apparel - Very good.
Vista - BEGONE

What are your opinions?
Skins/Accents - Ehhh, only two I like tbh.
Familiar - The humanoid pattern we are on. Mythical, animal, humanoid, mythical, animal, humanoid again. Sorry, my fellow salamander people, gotta wait 2 years to hope for those.
Apparel - Very good.
Vista - BEGONE

What are your opinions?
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I think the apparel is amazing, and the skins and accents are beautiful. But I think the half human half animal creature thing has been a bit overdone-both with fests and not in fests (just look at the blooming grove, Redrock Cove, Volcanic Vents, and more)-I will say it is very pretty though uwu
I think the apparel is amazing, and the skins and accents are beautiful. But I think the half human half animal creature thing has been a bit overdone-both with fests and not in fests (just look at the blooming grove, Redrock Cove, Volcanic Vents, and more)-I will say it is very pretty though uwu
Needleblinking.gif
I am so so so so happy we didn't get another vista, yessss

The apparel is huge but nice, the halo is really cool
The familiar looks a bit strange to me but it's a nice idea, I'm curious whether the other elements will get fauns as well or other human/animal mixtures

The skins........ I don't really like :/
but many others seem to love them, so it's just my taste I guess
I am so so so so happy we didn't get another vista, yessss

The apparel is huge but nice, the halo is really cool
The familiar looks a bit strange to me but it's a nice idea, I'm curious whether the other elements will get fauns as well or other human/animal mixtures

The skins........ I don't really like :/
but many others seem to love them, so it's just my taste I guess
qR6otwA.png
I love the apparel and the halo a lot!

Weren't we supposed to get a big Joxar update though...? I've been saving up a lot of tokens.
I love the apparel and the halo a lot!

Weren't we supposed to get a big Joxar update though...? I've been saving up a lot of tokens.
Yeah, I don't dislike the familiar but I was hoping it wouldn't be humanoid. Still, it's artwork is lovely and I will probably enjoy them regardless.

Halos = YES.
And the apparel is really nice. One of my favorites and I don't even dress many dragons in silk.

Also was I the only one hoping they'd finally cycle emblems and give them a rest for a few years or put them in Joxar's box?
Like we would have halos in the place of emblems and then something else in the place of halos. (Because while the halos are hecking amazing they are just emblems 2.0 and having both at the same time feels redundant.)
Yeah, I don't dislike the familiar but I was hoping it wouldn't be humanoid. Still, it's artwork is lovely and I will probably enjoy them regardless.

Halos = YES.
And the apparel is really nice. One of my favorites and I don't even dress many dragons in silk.

Also was I the only one hoping they'd finally cycle emblems and give them a rest for a few years or put them in Joxar's box?
Like we would have halos in the place of emblems and then something else in the place of halos. (Because while the halos are hecking amazing they are just emblems 2.0 and having both at the same time feels redundant.)
Really happy with all the brightshine stuff, but I agree about the lack of joxar.
Really happy with all the brightshine stuff, but I agree about the lack of joxar.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
There were three accents I REALLY wanted to win and not even one made it

But the halos are awesome (see ya vistas)
There were three accents I REALLY wanted to win and not even one made it

But the halos are awesome (see ya vistas)
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
farewell vistas, fun as you were you really overstayed that welcome

the new familiars are decidedly fauntastic and I'd been hoping for halos after hearing these were a poll option sometime before \o/
farewell vistas, fun as you were you really overstayed that welcome

the new familiars are decidedly fauntastic and I'd been hoping for halos after hearing these were a poll option sometime before \o/
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Apparel: YES. YES YES YES
Halo: Y E S
Familiar: ehh... humanoids again..
Skins/Accents: .....eh. I only saw two I liked make it, the RB accent and the Imp M skincent. there were so many other beautiful, well-made ones (although, I could rather easily tell what kind of stuff they were gonna pick, and.. I guess I was right)
Joxar: joxar who?
seriously I was so hyped for all the recolors we all thought we'd get. I had an extra token ready, materials to brew another, 80kt prepared for my crate... everything.
Apparel: YES. YES YES YES
Halo: Y E S
Familiar: ehh... humanoids again..
Skins/Accents: .....eh. I only saw two I liked make it, the RB accent and the Imp M skincent. there were so many other beautiful, well-made ones (although, I could rather easily tell what kind of stuff they were gonna pick, and.. I guess I was right)
Joxar: joxar who?
seriously I was so hyped for all the recolors we all thought we'd get. I had an extra token ready, materials to brew another, 80kt prepared for my crate... everything.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Big apparel - It's fine; it only looks good on one dragon, but I'll pick up a couple of extras in any case. Halo - Best thing about the festival; I'm hoping the others are unique considering they'll cost the same as vistas, but even if they're not I'l be getting multiples of each type. Familiar - Don't particularly care about humanoid familiars, but at least that gives me an excuse not to pick it up. Skins/accents - They're fine, just not to my taste and/or for breeds I don't care for. -shrug- Recoloured fam - ... Yeah, this is the biggest disappointment. We were told we'd be getting a large variety of recolours in June 2018 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2323022/1]here[/url], and it turns out to be a recolour of Brightshine 2018's familiar? Meh. [quote=For those curious, from 2017's Bear Poll 2017][i](Note: In June 2018 we will be adding a large variety of color variant items for the 6th season. We will add these items regardless of whether bears are added to the inventory or not. The bears are not a replacement for new color variant items, and will not reduce the quantity of recolored items that we choose to make available.)[/i][/quote]
Big apparel - It's fine; it only looks good on one dragon, but I'll pick up a couple of extras in any case.
Halo - Best thing about the festival; I'm hoping the others are unique considering they'll cost the same as vistas, but even if they're not I'l be getting multiples of each type.
Familiar - Don't particularly care about humanoid familiars, but at least that gives me an excuse not to pick it up.
Skins/accents - They're fine, just not to my taste and/or for breeds I don't care for. -shrug-
Recoloured fam - ... Yeah, this is the biggest disappointment. We were told we'd be getting a large variety of recolours in June 2018 here, and it turns out to be a recolour of Brightshine 2018's familiar? Meh.
For those curious, from 2017's Bear Poll 2017 wrote:
(Note: In June 2018 we will be adding a large variety of color variant items for the 6th season. We will add these items regardless of whether bears are added to the inventory or not. The bears are not a replacement for new color variant items, and will not reduce the quantity of recolored items that we choose to make available.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8