Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Awesome, I love this type of games! :)
Awesome, I love this type of games! :)
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
Oh my goodness the music is so nice and soothing. It's wonderful to have a slower-paced game. :)
Oh my goodness the music is so nice and soothing. It's wonderful to have a slower-paced game. :)
ICW8UfZ.png
This is really fun! I like how all the puzzles are user created. The treasure grant is a nice amount as well!
This is really fun! I like how all the puzzles are user created. The treasure grant is a nice amount as well!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
YAYAYAYAY!
YAYAYAYAY!
Sooo, the first game I played it crashed. I'm not sure why that is as shock switch I have no trouble with. But yeah, that may be an issue.
Sooo, the first game I played it crashed. I'm not sure why that is as shock switch I have no trouble with. But yeah, that may be an issue.
Anyone else having issues with the "Coral Reef" puzzle?

I'm not getting the bubbles I need to actually accomplish anything more than burying myself
Anyone else having issues with the "Coral Reef" puzzle?

I'm not getting the bubbles I need to actually accomplish anything more than burying myself

tumblr_n0ycxuxMJN1sfuhggo3_500.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=941531 Hatchery!
I was just coming in to say that, @Shimamoyo. The game itself looks promising and I can load it and play it apparently fine in Chrome, but my first big bubble clearer in Firefox (which is my usual browser) crashed shockwave and crashed and closed FF completely. Same move worked fine in Chrome, but that might be something you guys will want to look into as to why it's reacting so badly to FF (which I use to play everything else but hard puzzle mode on)

Other than that, I think the game itself is great and I could see myself playing it for hours. =)
I was just coming in to say that, @Shimamoyo. The game itself looks promising and I can load it and play it apparently fine in Chrome, but my first big bubble clearer in Firefox (which is my usual browser) crashed shockwave and crashed and closed FF completely. Same move worked fine in Chrome, but that might be something you guys will want to look into as to why it's reacting so badly to FF (which I use to play everything else but hard puzzle mode on)

Other than that, I think the game itself is great and I could see myself playing it for hours. =)
IIN1Zjg.png
Payout needs to increased, and not just with this, with all the games. In my opinion, it shouldn't be puzzle completed based, it should be points based, like Shock Switch. Also, the option to switch between the first and second bubble would be lovely.

Other than that, great game! Lovely music, too.
Payout needs to increased, and not just with this, with all the games. In my opinion, it shouldn't be puzzle completed based, it should be points based, like Shock Switch. Also, the option to switch between the first and second bubble would be lovely.

Other than that, great game! Lovely music, too.
New Coliseum loots!! *dives into Boreal Forest* *returns with 34 ears and 29 pelts* *hugs them*

@sunrunner Amg, you remember old school AV! That was the best. Well, after Tarren Mill/Southshore craziness. Those were the days. *wistful sigh*
New Coliseum loots!! *dives into Boreal Forest* *returns with 34 ears and 29 pelts* *hugs them*

@sunrunner Amg, you remember old school AV! That was the best. Well, after Tarren Mill/Southshore craziness. Those were the days. *wistful sigh*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
YESSSSSSSSS NEW GAME
YESSSSSSSSS NEW GAME
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29