Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | secret code?
okay. so you guys know those illegible moldy narratives, scraps of parchment, those pieces of paper you get in scavenging/digging that have those crypic letters on them? well, i haven't seen a thread for this, but has anyone actually figured out what all those letters mean? are they a code? are they a message?

discuss
okay. so you guys know those illegible moldy narratives, scraps of parchment, those pieces of paper you get in scavenging/digging that have those crypic letters on them? well, i haven't seen a thread for this, but has anyone actually figured out what all those letters mean? are they a code? are they a message?

discuss
ew9u8Xp.png
i heard it contains a windsinger x tidelord fanfic but im not sure
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
[quote name="effervience" date="2018-06-22 15:58:20" ] okay. so you guys know those illegible moldy narratives, scraps of parchment, those pieces of paper you get in scavenging/digging that have those crypic letters on them? well, i haven't seen a thread for this, but has anyone actually figured out what all those letters mean? are they a code? are they a message? discuss [/quote] As far as I know, it was leading up to Rise of the Beastclans.
effervience wrote on 2018-06-22 15:58:20:

discuss
As far as I know, it was leading up to Rise of the Beastclans.
They were a thing announcing the beast clans tribe when they first revamped the dom board or something. I don’t remember the exact message though
They were a thing announcing the beast clans tribe when they first revamped the dom board or something. I don’t remember the exact message though
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
This thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1130153
explains everything
This thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1130153
explains everything
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="Frimp" date="2018-06-22 16:02:40" ] i heard it contains a windsinger x tidelord fanfic but im not sure [/quote] PFFFFF
Frimp wrote on 2018-06-22 16:02:40:
PFFFFF
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[quote name="Frimp" date="2018-06-22 16:02:40" ] i heard it contains a windsinger x tidelord fanfic but im not sure [/quote] Actually, I think it might be onesided! Windsinger x Tidelord with upwards of 30 chapters of unrequited pining?
Frimp wrote on 2018-06-22 16:02:40:

Actually, I think it might be onesided! Windsinger x Tidelord with upwards of 30 chapters of unrequited pining?
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.