Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 2018 festival familiars
I have been away from FR for some time, and that means that I am missing some festival familiars. If you have any of spare of these three and are willing to sell them or trade them I will love you forever! AH prices are a bit insane imo, so if I can get them a bit cheaper or for some gold and some items, will be very happy. I only have 73k gold atm, so I'm not exactly rich. I'm looking for: [item=spirit of wind] [item=spirit of ice] [item=Spirit Of Water]
I have been away from FR for some time, and that means that I am missing some festival familiars. If you have any of spare of these three and are willing to sell them or trade them I will love you forever! AH prices are a bit insane imo, so if I can get them a bit cheaper or for some gold and some items, will be very happy. I only have 73k gold atm, so I'm not exactly rich.

I'm looking for:
Spirit of Wind Spirit of Ice Spirit of Water
Collection plushies, if you have some you don't need I'll give them a home c:
17500.png22384.png23848.png23847.png22385.png17499.png
@SleepyOwl I have an extra spirit of water I'm willing to part with. lah atm is 40kt/g, but I would be willing to trade a few items to sum for an equivalent value. here's my wishlist: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37854389
@SleepyOwl I have an extra spirit of water I'm willing to part with. lah atm is 40kt/g, but I would be willing to trade a few items to sum for an equivalent value. here's my wishlist: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37854389
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold I have a spare [item=Gold Wolf Cape] and a [item=Scarlet Sylvan Filigree] would that be ok?
@MistyGold I have a spare Gold Wolf Cape and a Scarlet Sylvan Filigree would that be ok?
Collection plushies, if you have some you don't need I'll give them a home c:
17500.png22384.png23848.png23847.png22385.png17499.png
@SleepyOwl sure! sending a cr~
@SleepyOwl sure! sending a cr~
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@SleepyOwl
I have a spirit of ice and water.

LAH for the Ice is 90g
LAH for the water is 39g.

I can do both for 120g?
@SleepyOwl
I have a spirit of ice and water.

LAH for the Ice is 90g
LAH for the water is 39g.

I can do both for 120g?