Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 ... 16042 16043
cocoa-sipp thoughts:

how unorthodox would it be of me to try to mix pure cocoa powder (yknow the kind that doesnt mix well into liquids) (and then some sugar) into milk with a blender

i want to decorate my sig with tiny pixel paper cranes but first i'd have to practise pixeling tiny paper cranes
cocoa-sipp thoughts:

how unorthodox would it be of me to try to mix pure cocoa powder (yknow the kind that doesnt mix well into liquids) (and then some sugar) into milk with a blender

i want to decorate my sig with tiny pixel paper cranes but first i'd have to practise pixeling tiny paper cranes
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
i hope my new group wont devolve into a mess this time.......
i hope my new group wont devolve into a mess this time.......
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
DANCIN’
DANCIN’
DANCIN’S NOT A CRIME
DANCIN’
DANCIN’
DANCIN’S NOT A CRIME
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
"there is nothing gay about me"
"i'm a super mega fan of you cutie watson"
"there is nothing gay about me"
"i'm a super mega fan of you cutie watson"
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Just started playing FFXV, and I love it so far, but god damn, the text is so small and I can hardly read it. ;_;
Just started playing FFXV, and I love it so far, but god damn, the text is so small and I can hardly read it. ;_;

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Half my brain while watching the video: What an educational video on training birds. I will remember this and apply it to my training sessions.

The other half: WHAT A GOOD BOI, NICE BIRD, I WANT TO SCRITCH IT 10/10 pure boi
Half my brain while watching the video: What an educational video on training birds. I will remember this and apply it to my training sessions.

The other half: WHAT A GOOD BOI, NICE BIRD, I WANT TO SCRITCH IT 10/10 pure boi
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

It's scary to think that a group of people would talk behind someone's back so callously about how they thought someone was treacherous and untrustworthy, but when their target decides to move on from them they put on their widest grins and nicest words like they never harbored a single ill thought.

Did they think I did not know?
It's scary to think that a group of people would talk behind someone's back so callously about how they thought someone was treacherous and untrustworthy, but when their target decides to move on from them they put on their widest grins and nicest words like they never harbored a single ill thought.

Did they think I did not know?
dyk3ud.jpg
AGHHHhh, gotta love when you have a nightmare that totally feels real.. Everything huuurts!
AGHHHhh, gotta love when you have a nightmare that totally feels real.. Everything huuurts!
Y you didn't memorize?
Y you didn't memorize?
two more! just two more and i'm doooooooneee!!

i'm really not looking forward to school but i hope i can get through it with as little crying as possible.
two more! just two more and i'm doooooooneee!!

i'm really not looking forward to school but i hope i can get through it with as little crying as possible.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 ... 16042 16043