Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cannot login to Tumblr uuuhhu help
So i never found any good help on google so I'm just scraping the bucket at this point- I cannot login to tumblr on my iMac computer? Why? Because theres literally no button to do so. This suddenly happened this week after a year of no issue- is anyone experiencing this and is there a solution because its such a hassle [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qg93XLD.jpg[/img] Edit:I fixed it yo
So i never found any good help on google so I'm just scraping the bucket at this point-

I cannot login to tumblr on my iMac computer? Why? Because theres literally no button to do so. This suddenly happened this week after a year of no issue-
is anyone experiencing this and is there a solution because its such a hassle
Qg93XLD.jpg

Edit:I fixed it yo
JVh11Ww.png
Thats weird. Ive never had that issue. I would try everything from refreshing the browser, turning the wifi on and off, using a different browser, and worse case restart the computer. If you have a smart phone try accessing tumblr on either a web browser or the tumblr app.
Thats weird. Ive never had that issue. I would try everything from refreshing the browser, turning the wifi on and off, using a different browser, and worse case restart the computer. If you have a smart phone try accessing tumblr on either a web browser or the tumblr app.
@sapphire89

It is really weird it was so sudden- I did nothing to the settings of my iMac and it worked fine a week ago. I was thinking that tumblr just had a stupid broken site that allowed this to happen but idk-
I'll try getting another browser to see
@sapphire89

It is really weird it was so sudden- I did nothing to the settings of my iMac and it worked fine a week ago. I was thinking that tumblr just had a stupid broken site that allowed this to happen but idk-
I'll try getting another browser to see
JVh11Ww.png
Ive never accessed it on an mac before so it could just be an issue with the computer. Hard to say. Sometimes my wifi thinks tumblr isn't a safe site so most times I just use my app. Hopefully you're able to get on.
Ive never accessed it on an mac before so it could just be an issue with the computer. Hard to say. Sometimes my wifi thinks tumblr isn't a safe site so most times I just use my app. Hopefully you're able to get on.
@TheProfessor I have a mac too and tumblr has been acting all weird for me for a couple of days. I'm always logged in but I can't load new posts or search tags, or read my messages. Probably something wrong with the site itself?
@TheProfessor I have a mac too and tumblr has been acting all weird for me for a couple of days. I'm always logged in but I can't load new posts or search tags, or read my messages. Probably something wrong with the site itself?
@TheProfessor
Have you tried using a different browser? If your using Safari, I'd try Chrome or Firefox.
@TheProfessor
Have you tried using a different browser? If your using Safari, I'd try Chrome or Firefox.
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@lobsterknight
OOF that sounds frustrating as hell- hope you found a solution in any way

@elisatrope
I just downloaded chrome and IT WORKED- Im pretty relieved since It would be really inconvenient as an artist with a breaking mobile phone.
Im still wondering why it didnt work on safari in the first place
@lobsterknight
OOF that sounds frustrating as hell- hope you found a solution in any way

@elisatrope
I just downloaded chrome and IT WORKED- Im pretty relieved since It would be really inconvenient as an artist with a breaking mobile phone.
Im still wondering why it didnt work on safari in the first place
JVh11Ww.png
@TheProfessor
Honestly Safari isn't my favorite browser, I'd put it on Internet Explorer tier, which is bad. I doubt it's optimized for a lot of websites. If a website is acting funny, just try a different browser. c: I mainly use chrome, but keep Firefox around as a backup.
@TheProfessor
Honestly Safari isn't my favorite browser, I'd put it on Internet Explorer tier, which is bad. I doubt it's optimized for a lot of websites. If a website is acting funny, just try a different browser. c: I mainly use chrome, but keep Firefox around as a backup.
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.