Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 73
ty
ty
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2018-06-20 16:10:41" ] [quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2018-06-20 13:27:50" ] While I love the update and the fact that our concerns have been addressed, (almost completely) I think it's worth mentioning that because so many people are bothered by the change in the common eyes, a change should be made to accommodate those people. Either releasing a 'legacy eye vial' or another vial designed to randomise between common, uncommon, unusual and rare eyes. Some of the new eyes closer resemble the old eye color than our new common eyes do. It's just a suggestion. Maybe this is something the devs are already working toward but are getting there slower because of Undel's absence, and that's fine, but if they've made their decision, they should let us know whether or not a change will be made regarding the new common eye color. [/quote] Seconding this! While I do greatly appreciate having a "Revert to Common" vial, and it's great for people who want to get rid of Multi-Gaze on their hatchlings, the one thing I really want is a legacy vial. I was so gutted to log in on the anniversary to see that all of my old dragons that I'd spent tons of effort and even real money on had all been irreversibly changed. :( My Wind dragons have yellowish eyes when they used to be more pale green, my Plagues are darker, and my Light dragons have flat lemony eyes. Some people don't notice the difference, but lots of others do. Adding Legacy eyes as a new "Unnatural" vial would solve 100% of my problems with this update, make a lot of users happy, and wouldn't affect anyone negatively! [/quote] Third-ing this! Much as I like the Primal and faceted eyes, sometimes common, uncommon, unusual and rare work better on dragons. Plus, they’re not as fancy and extra. (As for multigaze...I’m not going to talk about that)
Ningyo wrote on 2018-06-20 16:10:41:
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2018-06-20 13:27:50:
While I love the update and the fact that our concerns have been addressed, (almost completely) I think it's worth mentioning that because so many people are bothered by the change in the common eyes, a change should be made to accommodate those people. Either releasing a 'legacy eye vial' or another vial designed to randomise between common, uncommon, unusual and rare eyes. Some of the new eyes closer resemble the old eye color than our new common eyes do. It's just a suggestion. Maybe this is something the devs are already working toward but are getting there slower because of Undel's absence, and that's fine, but if they've made their decision, they should let us know whether or not a change will be made regarding the new common eye color.

Seconding this!

While I do greatly appreciate having a "Revert to Common" vial, and it's great for people who want to get rid of Multi-Gaze on their hatchlings, the one thing I really want is a legacy vial. I was so gutted to log in on the anniversary to see that all of my old dragons that I'd spent tons of effort and even real money on had all been irreversibly changed. :( My Wind dragons have yellowish eyes when they used to be more pale green, my Plagues are darker, and my Light dragons have flat lemony eyes.

Some people don't notice the difference, but lots of others do. Adding Legacy eyes as a new "Unnatural" vial would solve 100% of my problems with this update, make a lot of users happy, and wouldn't affect anyone negatively!

Third-ing this!
Much as I like the Primal and faceted eyes, sometimes common, uncommon, unusual and rare work better on dragons. Plus, they’re not as fancy and extra.
(As for multigaze...I’m not going to talk about that)
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
awesome!! i've been waiting for armor for a long time!
awesome!! i've been waiting for armor for a long time!
VE9B0fA.png
M-B-M?

I wonder what that stands for...
M-B-M?

I wonder what that stands for...
Candies.gif
OMG that brass scale armor is going on my triple copper ASAP.
OMG that brass scale armor is going on my triple copper ASAP.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
Cool
Cool
looking forward to any future color varieties of this... maybe dark purple?
looking forward to any future color varieties of this... maybe dark purple?
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
The new Apparel looks GREAT!!
The new Apparel looks GREAT!!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Such lovely looking armor! It certainly reminds me of How To Train Your Dragon's aesthetic as well.
Such lovely looking armor! It certainly reminds me of How To Train Your Dragon's aesthetic as well.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
OOOOOOOOOO Nice!
OOOOOOOOOO Nice!
ACOZFAh.png
pZJYyk4.png
B8HmiZX.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png