Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Pokemon would you be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Litten speaks to me on a personal level
Litten speaks to me on a personal level
sdSRvlV.png
Mew! That was my nickname as a kid growing up. And now I have a tribal Mew tattoo on my arm.
Mew! That was my nickname as a kid growing up. And now I have a tribal Mew tattoo on my arm.
ZVwVcRk.png 1c8q357.png
Oof I have a lot of answers to this

I usually go with Mew because I'm kind of an ever-changing personality? I'm pretty good at tailoring how I act depending on the situation, kudos to my home environment.

Lunala goes really well with my sona design tho, and Meloetta is good because of the musical aspect.

A non-legendary? Hm... well, Eevee, Fennekin, Snivy, Espurr and Kirlia were all previous sona incarnations. Sneasel would probably be a good up to date one, or Zorua.

Anyway I usually come back to Mew because I'm indecisive.
Oof I have a lot of answers to this

I usually go with Mew because I'm kind of an ever-changing personality? I'm pretty good at tailoring how I act depending on the situation, kudos to my home environment.

Lunala goes really well with my sona design tho, and Meloetta is good because of the musical aspect.

A non-legendary? Hm... well, Eevee, Fennekin, Snivy, Espurr and Kirlia were all previous sona incarnations. Sneasel would probably be a good up to date one, or Zorua.

Anyway I usually come back to Mew because I'm indecisive.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
I took a personality test once, and it gave me Togetic.
But I'd like to think of myself as more like a Rowlet. Who could resist that little face?
I took a personality test once, and it gave me Togetic.
But I'd like to think of myself as more like a Rowlet. Who could resist that little face?
THIS BUG WILL TRADE NEST SPACE AND DRAWINGS FOR FAMILIARS
I'd like to say something other than my favourite Pokemon, but. I'm totally a Cubchoo because I'm sick all the time.

Nah but seriously. I probably relate most to Granbull. People think I'm mean and tough based on my appearance, but I'm just kind of shy and want to help people. I'm not intimidating unless you mess with my friends.
I'd like to say something other than my favourite Pokemon, but. I'm totally a Cubchoo because I'm sick all the time.

Nah but seriously. I probably relate most to Granbull. People think I'm mean and tough based on my appearance, but I'm just kind of shy and want to help people. I'm not intimidating unless you mess with my friends.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
well, garbador is a BIG mood.
but i would kinda like being arceus because i could be god
but then id get captured by a ten year old and forced to fight.
and then, snorlax is an even BIGGER MOOD.
well, garbador is a BIG mood.
but i would kinda like being arceus because i could be god
but then id get captured by a ten year old and forced to fight.
and then, snorlax is an even BIGGER MOOD.
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
What I'd love to be: [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/5/57/018Pidgeot.png/250px-018Pidgeot.png[/img] Majestic birb with even more majectic mega-evo <3 What I'd probably be: [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/4b/580Ducklett.png/250px-580Ducklett.png[/img] A derpy duck that decent swimmer and creates a danger for everything including itself in the air. Yep, that's me :D
What I'd love to be:
250px-018Pidgeot.png
Majestic birb with even more majectic mega-evo <3

What I'd probably be:
250px-580Ducklett.png
A derpy duck that decent swimmer and creates a danger for everything including itself in the air. Yep, that's me :D
What I'd wanna be: Hydreigon, Mewtwo, Ditto, or MissingNo.

What I'd most likely be: Slaking.
What I'd wanna be: Hydreigon, Mewtwo, Ditto, or MissingNo.

What I'd most likely be: Slaking.
VGxuHXT.png
Poochyena, because I really do bite anything that moves [img]https://pa1.narvii.com/6745/9ad5a203fe29252cc6a3298eb9f1973a153340c4_hq.gif[/img]
Poochyena, because I really do bite anything that moves

9ad5a203fe29252cc6a3298eb9f1973a153340c4_hq.gif
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
THIS [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/0/09/654Braixen.png/250px-654Braixen.png[/img] orrrr as much as i like vulpix/alolan vulpix/alolan ninetales, i'd also maybe be this thing: [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/0/05/038Ninetales.png/250px-038Ninetales.png[/img]
THIS 250px-654Braixen.png

orrrr
as much as i like vulpix/alolan vulpix/alolan ninetales, i'd also maybe be this thing: 250px-038Ninetales.png
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9