Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you playing now?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I just finished Kirby: Triple Deluxe and am almost 100% complete with the post-game content (that True Arena is super hard, even with Archer, one of the best abilities for the Arena along with Leaf and Stone)

I'm playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix, trying to unlock all the store games and get as many Perfects as possible

I'm replaying Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and may replay Justice for All if time allows

I want to play a nuzlocke of a Pokemon game, but not sure which one (already did X, White 2, and Black versions, I'm up for fangames too)

I may pick up Planet Robobot from GameStop, either that or Pokemon Ultra Moon so I can nuzlocke it
I just finished Kirby: Triple Deluxe and am almost 100% complete with the post-game content (that True Arena is super hard, even with Archer, one of the best abilities for the Arena along with Leaf and Stone)

I'm playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix, trying to unlock all the store games and get as many Perfects as possible

I'm replaying Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and may replay Justice for All if time allows

I want to play a nuzlocke of a Pokemon game, but not sure which one (already did X, White 2, and Black versions, I'm up for fangames too)

I may pick up Planet Robobot from GameStop, either that or Pokemon Ultra Moon so I can nuzlocke it
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Gleaner Heights. To my surprise it's made by a person from my country. It's Stardew Valley meets mystery... meets a lot of triggers? (like... the NPCs are not happy go lucky characters, they deal with dark, often triggering, issues)
Gleaner Heights. To my surprise it's made by a person from my country. It's Stardew Valley meets mystery... meets a lot of triggers? (like... the NPCs are not happy go lucky characters, they deal with dark, often triggering, issues)
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
[quote name="Alstaria" date="2018-06-20 09:09:37" ] [quote name="Dragonfruiteen" date="2018-06-14 10:39:29" ] Flight Rising [/quote] [/quote] Oh you... [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/n988gduPMFC8w/giphy.gif[/img]
Alstaria wrote on 2018-06-20 09:09:37:
Dragonfruiteen wrote on 2018-06-14 10:39:29:
Flight Rising

Oh you...

giphy.gif
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
right this moment it's morrowind, but also pokemon mystery dungeon.
right this moment it's morrowind, but also pokemon mystery dungeon.
I'm still trying to beat the trial of the fool in Hollow Knight.

I'm also forever trying to beat Darkest Dungeon.
I'm still trying to beat the trial of the fool in Hollow Knight.

I'm also forever trying to beat Darkest Dungeon.

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

Playing Stardew Valley again, both solo and multi. Shane's 8th heart event was adorable, it was my first time seeing it today :)

I've played Warframe for a month or so now, waiting for my second kubrow to hatch and leveling Valkyr so I can continue to progress in the star chart. I'd like to join a clan to get access to clan-only stuff, but I like playing solo so I'd need to find one where going mainly solo is fine.
Playing Stardew Valley again, both solo and multi. Shane's 8th heart event was adorable, it was my first time seeing it today :)

I've played Warframe for a month or so now, waiting for my second kubrow to hatch and leveling Valkyr so I can continue to progress in the star chart. I'd like to join a clan to get access to clan-only stuff, but I like playing solo so I'd need to find one where going mainly solo is fine.
I play a lot of overwatch and that's about it unfortunately </3 I don't find too many games that really keep me interested. I might get into fallout when this one new comes out :)
I play a lot of overwatch and that's about it unfortunately </3 I don't find too many games that really keep me interested. I might get into fallout when this one new comes out :)
@Scorporius - I have Hollow Knight sitting on my PC, waiting for me to get brave enough to finish. That game is bloody hard. But I do love the design and animation.

But right now, with all this talk about Stardew Valley I decided to go back and play it and now find myself once again stuck in farm simulation hell. Send help.
Also finally decided to get married in that game. But I guess spouses don't really do much?

Still working on Last of Us.
@Scorporius - I have Hollow Knight sitting on my PC, waiting for me to get brave enough to finish. That game is bloody hard. But I do love the design and animation.

But right now, with all this talk about Stardew Valley I decided to go back and play it and now find myself once again stuck in farm simulation hell. Send help.
Also finally decided to get married in that game. But I guess spouses don't really do much?

Still working on Last of Us.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
R6S, Pokemon Ultra Moon, and Skyrim Legendary Edition, and Horizon Zero Dawn lol

R6S, Pokemon Ultra Moon, and Skyrim Legendary Edition, and Horizon Zero Dawn lol

IMG_0247.jpg
Skyrim for the first time, and I'm very bad at it.
Specifically, the Dragonborn DLC. And just when I thought I was done with that stupid squid, he comes back to ruin everything.

However, I love lore in my games, and boy howdy has Bethesda given me a lot of lore to theorize about
Skyrim for the first time, and I'm very bad at it.
Specifically, the Dragonborn DLC. And just when I thought I was done with that stupid squid, he comes back to ruin everything.

However, I love lore in my games, and boy howdy has Bethesda given me a lot of lore to theorize about
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11