Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nice dragons for fodder...
My whole lair is up for grabs. I have already cleared out many dragons, but I have some lovely ones left. Some leveled, many with lore.

Happy to trade for one or two fodder. Just make an offer. Adults preferred.
My whole lair is up for grabs. I have already cleared out many dragons, but I have some lovely ones left. Some leveled, many with lore.

Happy to trade for one or two fodder. Just make an offer. Adults preferred.
bump
bump
@Dolman

Would you trade Magsys for 2 fodder dragons? I'm doing some lair cleaning of my own, and she's beautiful. I'm also interested in Jago, though I understand he might be on hold?
@Dolman

Would you trade Magsys for 2 fodder dragons? I'm doing some lair cleaning of my own, and she's beautiful. I'm also interested in Jago, though I understand he might be on hold?
I would love to see Magsys go to a good home. Two fodder is great. Also, the hold never followed through so Jago is yours if you'd like for 2 fodder as well.
I would love to see Magsys go to a good home. Two fodder is great. Also, the hold never followed through so Jago is yours if you'd like for 2 fodder as well.
bump
bump
@Dolman

Hey, would you accept 2 fodder for Moonshaddow? And 2 for Riana?

The only fodder I have are babies at the moment, but grow up very soon, if that’s okay :)
@Dolman

Hey, would you accept 2 fodder for Moonshaddow? And 2 for Riana?

The only fodder I have are babies at the moment, but grow up very soon, if that’s okay :)
@MystPickles
Sure, both those trades sound fine. I'll send the CR's.
Moonshadow will take 2 days, because she is on a nest. I'll hold her for you, though.
@MystPickles
Sure, both those trades sound fine. I'll send the CR's.
Moonshadow will take 2 days, because she is on a nest. I'll hold her for you, though.
bump
bump
@Dolman

Would 2 fodder dragons be alright for Elspeth? All of my fodder dragons are kids atm, but I could give you my oldest if that would make up for anything?
@Dolman

Would 2 fodder dragons be alright for Elspeth? All of my fodder dragons are kids atm, but I could give you my oldest if that would make up for anything?
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
@XernaPirate
I could do that. I'll send a CR
@XernaPirate
I could do that. I'll send a CR