Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Natural Eye Type: Peculiar
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I love all of these, they really fit the theme nicely. Support.
I love all of these, they really fit the theme nicely. Support.
2C80odx.png Art by Elish
Support apart from ice, wind, and lightning. Those two look rather plain compared to the rest of the eye types and would need a little work so they stand out too.
Support apart from ice, wind, and lightning. Those two look rather plain compared to the rest of the eye types and would need a little work so they stand out too.
knhLXgs.png
Support! These are really cool =D
Support! These are really cool =D
Very nice additions!

I really like this bright-iris-on-dark-sclera type some elements feature (rare ice, unusual arcane) and think it's a missed opportunity they weren't added to all elements!

Lightning's peculiar addition could also be this type, since it doesn't have it otherwise.
Very nice additions!

I really like this bright-iris-on-dark-sclera type some elements feature (rare ice, unusual arcane) and think it's a missed opportunity they weren't added to all elements!

Lightning's peculiar addition could also be this type, since it doesn't have it otherwise.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Support!

For me it also feels like some Flights are missing a specific eye-type like lighter eyes or accents. I wish that would be more equal between the flights, and your idea is a great solution!
(I personally really miss a bright white ice eye :D)
Support!

For me it also feels like some Flights are missing a specific eye-type like lighter eyes or accents. I wish that would be more equal between the flights, and your idea is a great solution!
(I personally really miss a bright white ice eye :D)
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
Your idea for peculiar shadow eyes is beyond awesome. The glowing mushrooms are what I think of as the coolest part of the shadow aesthetic so having them represented in eyes? Heck yes!
Your idea for peculiar shadow eyes is beyond awesome. The glowing mushrooms are what I think of as the coolest part of the shadow aesthetic so having them represented in eyes? Heck yes!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
[quote name="FelinaeFatale" date="2018-06-11 19:32:33" ] Yess the more the merrier! [/quote] A very agreeable phrase indeed! The more the better especially since buying new eyes in the marketplace might be a thing but not for existing eyes but this would be great
FelinaeFatale wrote on 2018-06-11 19:32:33:
Yess the more the merrier!
A very agreeable phrase indeed! The more the better especially since buying new eyes in the marketplace might be a thing but not for existing eyes but this would be great
4xTBSTZ.png
support!
support!
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
Support! These are so pretty! :)
Support! These are so pretty! :)
94z8Ial.gif christmas tidings

tumblr_inline_njw5j3gVXY1qg2i5p.gif bibbidibobbidiboo idunnowhattodo
These definitely have my support! They look great
These definitely have my support! They look great
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer