Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43
[b]Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Littlepaw[/b] Bittenpaw jumped at the sound of another voice, not expecting another cat to be up in the otherwise completely silent camp. They quickly flattened their fur, smoothing the fur over their shoulders with a few quick licks. "Sorry I woke you," they mewed, continuing to stare blankly into the camp, unable, or unwilling, to look at Littlepaw's face. "I'm ok, couldn't sleep is all," they explained, the signs of their previous distress mostly erased. They felt the scar on the side of their head twinge with pain, but they did not react to it. It was only a memory, a reminder of the pain of the past. Bittenpaw finally looked at the other, smaller cat, smiling gently. "I'd like that, yes." They lay down, careful to leave space for Littlepaw. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/54nCl1L.png[/img][/center] [b]Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Swiftpaw[/b] Shellbrook smiled, beginning to pad back to the camp. It was very late, but the moor was well lit by the moon. Her steps were abnormally slow, her mind distracted by thoughts of her brother. The hatred in his eyes... Shellbrook had always thought she had been forgiven, and that they still got along. But it was clear Waspstar had been harboring hidden emotions and anger. Shellbrook sighed lightly, her ears flat. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hQi6INp.png[/img][/center] [b]Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Vulpes[/b] Salmon rolled her eyes. She was in a good mood but that did not mean she had to be nice. "No, of course she wouldn't reject you," she grumbled, her usual tone creeping back in. She laid down, tucking her limbs comfortably under herself. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bS0Lbdc.png[/img][/center] [b]Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Lucifer[/b] Chinookbreeze shrugged his shoulders, unable to meet the deputy's eyes. "Alright..." he mewed, although he was sure he would continue to worry about it. His ears pricked at the deputies question, and he finally looked up. "Did you have someone in mind? A kit?" His yellow eyes sparkled. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dQwArHL.png[/img][/center]
Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Littlepaw

Bittenpaw jumped at the sound of another voice, not expecting another cat to be up in the otherwise completely silent camp. They quickly flattened their fur, smoothing the fur over their shoulders with a few quick licks. "Sorry I woke you," they mewed, continuing to stare blankly into the camp, unable, or unwilling, to look at Littlepaw's face.

"I'm ok, couldn't sleep is all," they explained, the signs of their previous distress mostly erased. They felt the scar on the side of their head twinge with pain, but they did not react to it. It was only a memory, a reminder of the pain of the past.

Bittenpaw finally looked at the other, smaller cat, smiling gently. "I'd like that, yes." They lay down, careful to leave space for Littlepaw.
54nCl1L.png

Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Swiftpaw

Shellbrook smiled, beginning to pad back to the camp. It was very late, but the moor was well lit by the moon. Her steps were abnormally slow, her mind distracted by thoughts of her brother. The hatred in his eyes... Shellbrook had always thought she had been forgiven, and that they still got along. But it was clear Waspstar had been harboring hidden emotions and anger. Shellbrook sighed lightly, her ears flat.
hQi6INp.png

Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Vulpes

Salmon rolled her eyes. She was in a good mood but that did not mean she had to be nice. "No, of course she wouldn't reject you," she grumbled, her usual tone creeping back in. She laid down, tucking her limbs comfortably under herself.
bS0Lbdc.png

Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Lucifer

Chinookbreeze shrugged his shoulders, unable to meet the deputy's eyes. "Alright..." he mewed, although he was sure he would continue to worry about it. His ears pricked at the deputies question, and he finally looked up. "Did you have someone in mind? A kit?" His yellow eyes sparkled.
dQwArHL.png
q6DQYQr.jpg
Rookstar|mountainclan leader|sunspot, Roundpaw, reedpaw

"Roundpaw!" he shouted, whirling his head around to watch his apprentice. "You're staying in the secondary camp tonight. If there are not enough nests, just share a nest with someone. reedpaw! make sure Lucifer doesn't kill my apprentice." he flicked his tail at the two she-cats, and continued walking with sunspot until they reached his den.

"here, sunspot, you can stay with me. There's not a nursery in Mountainclan yet, and even if there was, I wouldn't want you getting lonely." he gently pressed his nose against her cheek. "But... why didn't you stay in sunclan?"

Reedpaw|Mountainclan apprentice|roundpaw

"So that means someday you could come with me to visit them! Don't worry, there are more cats than twolegs! And only about 2 dogs! They're so small, too. One of them was a baby dog whos twoleg named him Panda, and he's pretty chill, he doesn't bark at anyone, and-"

Thankfully for Roundpaws ears, she was cut off by Rookstar. "Wait, what?! Oh, ok! Roundpaw, let's go see if there's a nest for you, ok? And then you could tell me about everyone you know, and ooh, maybe someday Rosie and Momma will come here! they've done it before!"

Reedpaw grinned and ran off towards the apprentice den. 'Come on, let's get you a nest!"

Fallowbrook|stoneclan med queen|Waspstar, Wolfclaw

Fallowbrook smiled thankfully at Wolfclaw and turned her head to her leader. She gave a small, self-deprecating chuckle. "You're right. These four are healthy. But I failed to save one of them." She lowers her head and places it on her paws. "What kind of medicine cat can't save a kit?" her eyes clouded with grief.

"What kind of mother can't save their kit?"
Rookstar|mountainclan leader|sunspot, Roundpaw, reedpaw

"Roundpaw!" he shouted, whirling his head around to watch his apprentice. "You're staying in the secondary camp tonight. If there are not enough nests, just share a nest with someone. reedpaw! make sure Lucifer doesn't kill my apprentice." he flicked his tail at the two she-cats, and continued walking with sunspot until they reached his den.

"here, sunspot, you can stay with me. There's not a nursery in Mountainclan yet, and even if there was, I wouldn't want you getting lonely." he gently pressed his nose against her cheek. "But... why didn't you stay in sunclan?"

Reedpaw|Mountainclan apprentice|roundpaw

"So that means someday you could come with me to visit them! Don't worry, there are more cats than twolegs! And only about 2 dogs! They're so small, too. One of them was a baby dog whos twoleg named him Panda, and he's pretty chill, he doesn't bark at anyone, and-"

Thankfully for Roundpaws ears, she was cut off by Rookstar. "Wait, what?! Oh, ok! Roundpaw, let's go see if there's a nest for you, ok? And then you could tell me about everyone you know, and ooh, maybe someday Rosie and Momma will come here! they've done it before!"

Reedpaw grinned and ran off towards the apprentice den. 'Come on, let's get you a nest!"

Fallowbrook|stoneclan med queen|Waspstar, Wolfclaw

Fallowbrook smiled thankfully at Wolfclaw and turned her head to her leader. She gave a small, self-deprecating chuckle. "You're right. These four are healthy. But I failed to save one of them." She lowers her head and places it on her paws. "What kind of medicine cat can't save a kit?" her eyes clouded with grief.

"What kind of mother can't save their kit?"
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Sunspot | EX SunClan Queen | Rookstar's Den

The golden tabby's heart fluttered with the gentle touch. The question made her eyes darken, however. She stared at the ground, speaking in a low tone. "I fear for my kit's lives in SunClan. They are constantly too gentle for their own good." She huffed up a bit, giving her fluffy chest a few laps.

"I want my kits to be as strong and brave as possible, if war and battles were to break out they'd be.." she paused for just a few heartbeats, enough heartbeats to know she was choking up with care for the unborn kittens. "Dead."

She shook her head from the dark tone, closing her bright orange eyes at the muscular tom. "I've never felt welcome there either way. With Daykit gone I have no reason to stay. My personality clashes with what they want." The golden tabby's tail wrapped around her cream-colored paws neatly as she explained herself.

She held her tongue at the last point- I also love you. Her eyes, however, gave off a different glow. She gazed at him with the same comfort and warmth she wished to feel in the new camp.

Sunspot | EX SunClan Queen | Rookstar's Den

The golden tabby's heart fluttered with the gentle touch. The question made her eyes darken, however. She stared at the ground, speaking in a low tone. "I fear for my kit's lives in SunClan. They are constantly too gentle for their own good." She huffed up a bit, giving her fluffy chest a few laps.

"I want my kits to be as strong and brave as possible, if war and battles were to break out they'd be.." she paused for just a few heartbeats, enough heartbeats to know she was choking up with care for the unborn kittens. "Dead."

She shook her head from the dark tone, closing her bright orange eyes at the muscular tom. "I've never felt welcome there either way. With Daykit gone I have no reason to stay. My personality clashes with what they want." The golden tabby's tail wrapped around her cream-colored paws neatly as she explained herself.

She held her tongue at the last point- I also love you. Her eyes, however, gave off a different glow. She gazed at him with the same comfort and warmth she wished to feel in the new camp.

kei4B33.png
[i]Wolfclaw | Stoneclan warrior | Stoneclan camp | Fallowbrook[/i] Wolfclaw put down the rabbit near Fallowbrook "[b]It wasn't your fault Fallow, it could have happened to anyone![/b]" he said to her, he didn't want her to be upset. "[b]It wasn't your fault, it wasn't anyones fault...[/b]" Wolfclaw curled his fluffy tail around one of the kits "[b]The most important is that you and the kits that made it is ok[/b]". [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oVs4xPX.png[/img][/center]
Wolfclaw | Stoneclan warrior | Stoneclan camp | Fallowbrook

Wolfclaw put down the rabbit near Fallowbrook "It wasn't your fault Fallow, it could have happened to anyone!" he said to her, he didn't want her to be upset. "It wasn't your fault, it wasn't anyones fault..." Wolfclaw curled his fluffy tail around one of the kits "The most important is that you and the kits that made it is ok".
oVs4xPX.png
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Lucifer | Mountainclan Second Deputy| Chinookbreeze

Lucifer turned her gaze back to the medicine cat and grinned "Did you see that she-cat i brought? It is only a matter of time, before she has her kits, why don't you ask Rookstar to make one of them your apprentice? If he refuse nag him, tell him you absolutely need one."she twitched her tail.

"You can't keep up with three camps all alone, after that he can't refuse you. If he so cares about the well being of his clan, he has to meet your conditions. The other she-cat run away and i doubt she will come back. So this is you chance, the other apprentices are too much into fighting."she meowed looking up at the night sky.

Littlepaw| Stoneclan Apprentice|Bittenpaw

Littlepaw purred and made herself comfortable around Bittenpaw before starting to lick their fur clean. She made sure she was being carefully when she got over their injury. "Have you heard, Fallowbrook got her kittens? I heard it yesterday at night, when i was getting a mouse to eat."she meowed continuing her licking.

"I though medicine cats aren't allowed to get kits, hmm oh well wanna go see them later? Of course only if you want, i know you're not that good with too many cats around"
Lucifer | Mountainclan Second Deputy| Chinookbreeze

Lucifer turned her gaze back to the medicine cat and grinned "Did you see that she-cat i brought? It is only a matter of time, before she has her kits, why don't you ask Rookstar to make one of them your apprentice? If he refuse nag him, tell him you absolutely need one."she twitched her tail.

"You can't keep up with three camps all alone, after that he can't refuse you. If he so cares about the well being of his clan, he has to meet your conditions. The other she-cat run away and i doubt she will come back. So this is you chance, the other apprentices are too much into fighting."she meowed looking up at the night sky.

Littlepaw| Stoneclan Apprentice|Bittenpaw

Littlepaw purred and made herself comfortable around Bittenpaw before starting to lick their fur clean. She made sure she was being carefully when she got over their injury. "Have you heard, Fallowbrook got her kittens? I heard it yesterday at night, when i was getting a mouse to eat."she meowed continuing her licking.

"I though medicine cats aren't allowed to get kits, hmm oh well wanna go see them later? Of course only if you want, i know you're not that good with too many cats around"
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Rookstar|mountainclan leader|Sunspot

"Sunspot, the sun is going down, we should sleep. I don't think we'll have time to make you a nest. I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing one with me, though. Let's not focus on the sad past, and just rest." he meowed, placing his tail on hers and pressing his nose against her cheek.

He laid down in his nest and shuffled to make room for her. "Come sleep, sunspot. Everything will be better in the morning."

Fallowbrook|stoneclan med queen|wolfclaw

Fallowbrook anxiously watched her kits as wolfclaw wrapped his tail around one. She trembled a bit and shifted in her nest. "I don't want to stay in the nursery." she meowed quietly. "it's safer in the medicine den. for them." her tail curled protectively around the kits. "Don't you agree? I think I'll move there in the morning. if I have access to herbs, I can help them if they get sick without having to move them."
Rookstar|mountainclan leader|Sunspot

"Sunspot, the sun is going down, we should sleep. I don't think we'll have time to make you a nest. I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing one with me, though. Let's not focus on the sad past, and just rest." he meowed, placing his tail on hers and pressing his nose against her cheek.

He laid down in his nest and shuffled to make room for her. "Come sleep, sunspot. Everything will be better in the morning."

Fallowbrook|stoneclan med queen|wolfclaw

Fallowbrook anxiously watched her kits as wolfclaw wrapped his tail around one. She trembled a bit and shifted in her nest. "I don't want to stay in the nursery." she meowed quietly. "it's safer in the medicine den. for them." her tail curled protectively around the kits. "Don't you agree? I think I'll move there in the morning. if I have access to herbs, I can help them if they get sick without having to move them."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Sunspot | MountainClan Queen | Rookstar's Den

Sunspot eased into Rookstar's nest, giving her belly a few quick laps before resting her face on cream-colored paws. She made sure Rookstar had enough room to sleep comfortably before she drifted into a dreamy sleep state. It was obvious she was happy, a small gentle purr rousing from her throat accompanied with a slow blink asleep.
Sunspot | MountainClan Queen | Rookstar's Den

Sunspot eased into Rookstar's nest, giving her belly a few quick laps before resting her face on cream-colored paws. She made sure Rookstar had enough room to sleep comfortably before she drifted into a dreamy sleep state. It was obvious she was happy, a small gentle purr rousing from her throat accompanied with a slow blink asleep.
kei4B33.png
Croweyes | Lowest Mountainclan Deputy | Open to anyone in the apprentice camp

With bedding clamped tightly in her jaw, Croweyes turned around and walked quickly back to camp. It was later than she had thought, and the dim lighting concealed her black pelt well. She passed like a shadow across the land, and soon she was back to her camp. After checking to ensure everything was settled, she entered her den and made as comfortable a nest as she could, fighting against the exhaustion that tugged at her paws and slowed her movement. She settled down, hoping for a peaceful night and a deep sleep for her.
Croweyes | Lowest Mountainclan Deputy | Open to anyone in the apprentice camp

With bedding clamped tightly in her jaw, Croweyes turned around and walked quickly back to camp. It was later than she had thought, and the dim lighting concealed her black pelt well. She passed like a shadow across the land, and soon she was back to her camp. After checking to ensure everything was settled, she entered her den and made as comfortable a nest as she could, fighting against the exhaustion that tugged at her paws and slowed her movement. She settled down, hoping for a peaceful night and a deep sleep for her.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Shellbrook, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn smiled at her companions. Warmth spread through her for their solidarity, the three of them close together, unified. She kept pace with Shellbrook as she lead them back to the camp, keeping an eye behind her for Swiftpaw.

Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Shellbrook, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn smiled at her companions. Warmth spread through her for their solidarity, the three of them close together, unified. She kept pace with Shellbrook as she lead them back to the camp, keeping an eye behind her for Swiftpaw.

[b]Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Fallowbrook/Wolfclaw[/b] Waspstar looked down at her, pain stabbing his chest at the sight of his clanmate in pain. "Not all kits can be saved," he mewed gently, resting his tail on Fallowbrook's back. "It's Starclan who decides these things. I'm sure it wasn't your fault." He knew the words were probably hollow to her, but he felt the need to say [i]something[/i]. Waspstar shuffled uncomfortably. "Fallowbrook..." he mewed, unsure where to start. "I really think it'd be best for you to stay here. You can always have another cat fetch herbs if you need them, and there's a reason the nursery is the safest place in the camp. Moving your kits around this much probably isn't good for them." He knew he probably would not convince her, and he hoped he would not have to use his authority. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FFjqOGX.png[/img][/center] [b]Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Littlepaw[/b] Bittenpaw felt their heart rate pick up at Littlepaw's gentle words and rasping tongue, but for once it was not because of anxiety. They felt warm and welcomed, and not just from the heat of Littlepaw's body pressed against theirs. Littlepaw was so gentle and understanding, it made the ache in Bittenpaw's chest subside a little. This was a cat who had never compared them to their sister's success, who had always been kind and supportive. It was a strange feeling to say the least. But not an unwelcome one. "I'm not sure... Some kits don't always like seeing," Bittenpaw struggled over how to say this, "my scars. It scares them." They suddenly realized they were not returning Littlepaw's favor, and started grooming her softly in return, grateful it gave them an excuse not to say anything. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/54nCl1L.png[/img][/center] [b]Roundpaw | Mountainclan Apprentice | Reedpaw[/b] Roundpaw cast a forlorn look at Rookstar, and unknown feeling pricking at her paws at the sight of him with that strange she cat. How come she could not go to the main camp with him? Clearly Rookstar had a history with that cat, and she meant a lot to him. Roundpaw did not know why that made her so crestfallen. She followed Reedpaw silently, staring at her paws as she tried to figure out her swirling emotions and thoughts. It had felt amazing when Rookstar had complimented her, and she thought she had been doing well. Did he not care anymore? Would this new she cat take up so much of his time that he would stop mentoring her? The sight of the small apprentices den made her remember her nest in Rookstar's den. There they had all been lined with soft moss and feathers, but here it looked like there was barely enough moss to be comfortable. Roundpaw sighed forlornly, immediately feeling guilty when she realized she had. "Sorry, I'm just not used to living out here," she mewed quickly, hoping Reedpaw would not pry. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LA9SS7f.png[/img][/center] [b]Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Lucifer[/b] Chinookbreeze stared at his paws. "I'm not sure... wouldn't he want his kits to be warriors?" he asked, casting a glance at the leader and his... mate? "I also don't think I'm brave enough to demand something so large," he mewed, looking back at Lucifer, his eyes only meeting hers for a split second before he became very interested in a leaf on the ground. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dQwArHL.png[/img][/center]
Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Fallowbrook/Wolfclaw

Waspstar looked down at her, pain stabbing his chest at the sight of his clanmate in pain. "Not all kits can be saved," he mewed gently, resting his tail on Fallowbrook's back. "It's Starclan who decides these things. I'm sure it wasn't your fault." He knew the words were probably hollow to her, but he felt the need to say something.

Waspstar shuffled uncomfortably. "Fallowbrook..." he mewed, unsure where to start. "I really think it'd be best for you to stay here. You can always have another cat fetch herbs if you need them, and there's a reason the nursery is the safest place in the camp. Moving your kits around this much probably isn't good for them." He knew he probably would not convince her, and he hoped he would not have to use his authority.
FFjqOGX.png

Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Littlepaw

Bittenpaw felt their heart rate pick up at Littlepaw's gentle words and rasping tongue, but for once it was not because of anxiety. They felt warm and welcomed, and not just from the heat of Littlepaw's body pressed against theirs. Littlepaw was so gentle and understanding, it made the ache in Bittenpaw's chest subside a little. This was a cat who had never compared them to their sister's success, who had always been kind and supportive. It was a strange feeling to say the least. But not an unwelcome one.

"I'm not sure... Some kits don't always like seeing," Bittenpaw struggled over how to say this, "my scars. It scares them." They suddenly realized they were not returning Littlepaw's favor, and started grooming her softly in return, grateful it gave them an excuse not to say anything.
54nCl1L.png

Roundpaw | Mountainclan Apprentice | Reedpaw

Roundpaw cast a forlorn look at Rookstar, and unknown feeling pricking at her paws at the sight of him with that strange she cat. How come she could not go to the main camp with him? Clearly Rookstar had a history with that cat, and she meant a lot to him. Roundpaw did not know why that made her so crestfallen.

She followed Reedpaw silently, staring at her paws as she tried to figure out her swirling emotions and thoughts. It had felt amazing when Rookstar had complimented her, and she thought she had been doing well. Did he not care anymore? Would this new she cat take up so much of his time that he would stop mentoring her?

The sight of the small apprentices den made her remember her nest in Rookstar's den. There they had all been lined with soft moss and feathers, but here it looked like there was barely enough moss to be comfortable. Roundpaw sighed forlornly, immediately feeling guilty when she realized she had. "Sorry, I'm just not used to living out here," she mewed quickly, hoping Reedpaw would not pry.
LA9SS7f.png

Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Lucifer

Chinookbreeze stared at his paws. "I'm not sure... wouldn't he want his kits to be warriors?" he asked, casting a glance at the leader and his... mate?

"I also don't think I'm brave enough to demand something so large," he mewed, looking back at Lucifer, his eyes only meeting hers for a split second before he became very interested in a leaf on the ground.
dQwArHL.png
q6DQYQr.jpg
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43