Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Enchanted forest (Open)
1 2 3 4 5
@Riafire @Caprie [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Moonfrost growled, her stance radiating power and aggression. "who are you?" she demanded, stepping forward. "What are you here for? What lead you to come to this place? What is your intention?" Her eyes gleamed with fierce menace, ready to strike if this dragon posed a threat.
@Riafire @Caprie
37585701p.png

Moonfrost growled, her stance radiating power and aggression. "who are you?" she demanded, stepping forward. "What are you here for? What lead you to come to this place? What is your intention?" Her eyes gleamed with fierce menace, ready to strike if this dragon posed a threat.
comepletly unaware of the potentcle threat before him he raises his paw in greating "hi im Theo and i need to deliver this letter i to someone called Bubblegum"
comepletly unaware of the potentcle threat before him he raises his paw in greating "hi im Theo and i need to deliver this letter i to someone called Bubblegum"
~~~~OwO~~~~SWIFT WINGS POSTAL SERVICE~~~~OwO~~~~

WANA SEND HATE MAIL TO A FELLOW GOD? WE CAN DO THAT.

JUST NEED TO SEND A LOVE LETER TO A "FUTURE" MATE? WE GOT YOU COVERED.

NEED A BOX OF UNSPECIFIED CONTENTS DELIVERED TO A RIVAL GOD? WE'LL DO IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
@Riafire @Caprie [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Moonfrost lifter her tail and flicked it dangerously, eyeing the dragon up and down. There seemed to be no lies in this dragons words, and yet... "Very well," she snapped. "Where did you come from?"
@Riafire @Caprie
37585701p.png

Moonfrost lifter her tail and flicked it dangerously, eyeing the dragon up and down. There seemed to be no lies in this dragons words, and yet... "Very well," she snapped. "Where did you come from?"
"I come form the Wandering Contagion where my clan resids" he says happly
"I come form the Wandering Contagion where my clan resids" he says happly
~~~~OwO~~~~SWIFT WINGS POSTAL SERVICE~~~~OwO~~~~

WANA SEND HATE MAIL TO A FELLOW GOD? WE CAN DO THAT.

JUST NEED TO SEND A LOVE LETER TO A "FUTURE" MATE? WE GOT YOU COVERED.

NEED A BOX OF UNSPECIFIED CONTENTS DELIVERED TO A RIVAL GOD? WE'LL DO IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
@Riafire @Caprie [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Moonfrost nodded, but didn't allow herself to relax. "All right, dragon. Do you have any information that may help us leave this place? And let me warn you, in case of... future events" she summoned her magic, lettings it flash and sparkle in the from of purple-blue sparkling mist, before flicking her talons; the mist turned to a cold substance that looked and felt like ice, but with the color and glow of soft sun light. "Try anything, and I will attack. Trust me, I'm not a foe to be under estimated"
@Riafire @Caprie
37585701p.png

Moonfrost nodded, but didn't allow herself to relax. "All right, dragon. Do you have any information that may help us leave this place? And let me warn you, in case of... future events" she summoned her magic, lettings it flash and sparkle in the from of purple-blue sparkling mist, before flicking her talons; the mist turned to a cold substance that looked and felt like ice, but with the color and glow of soft sun light. "Try anything, and I will attack. Trust me, I'm not a foe to be under estimated"
@Wintermoon33 if i may join, please! Azure, previously a clan philosopher and astronomer, but since his mate, Majesty died, he has since then avoided his studies and become a librarian. He keeps all scrolls he finds, be it anatomy, planetary studies, or fiction. he has now recently taken an interest in the studies of medicine and healing. Ever since his mate's death, he's held a silent rage inside him. Azure has a snappy attitude and is tough to negotiate with. often times, he can be found crafting jewelry or writing down notes, casting angry glances at hatchlings that come too close with their mischievous playing. he secretly holds a soft spot for hatchlings, and once was spotted giving one a piece of his jewelry. Recently, his supplies have depleted tremendously, so he traveled into the forest, eventually becoming lost. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11317459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113175/11317459_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Wintermoon33 if i may join, please!

Azure, previously a clan philosopher and astronomer, but since his mate, Majesty died, he has since then avoided his studies and become a librarian. He keeps all scrolls he finds, be it anatomy, planetary studies, or fiction. he has now recently taken an interest in the studies of medicine and healing. Ever since his mate's death, he's held a silent rage inside him. Azure has a snappy attitude and is tough to negotiate with. often times, he can be found crafting jewelry or writing down notes, casting angry glances at hatchlings that come too close with their mischievous playing. he secretly holds a soft spot for hatchlings, and once was spotted giving one a piece of his jewelry. Recently, his supplies have depleted tremendously, so he traveled into the forest, eventually becoming lost.

11317459_350.png
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
@Dragonderg sure you can join!
@Dragonderg sure you can join!
@Wintermoon33

Azure navigated through the forest, grumbling curses under his breath. his apparel had sticks and leaves stuck inside and tangled in the folds. thorns threatened to scrape at his feet if he took a wrong step. Azure's stomach growled as a small sparrow chirped about his head. without hesitating, he jumped up and snapped his jaws round the prey, swallowing it whole. as he landed, a thorn impaled his right foot. he cried out in pain and examined the thorn. quickly, he snatched it up with his teeth, letting out a pained grunt. he dropped it and stood back up. his ears stood up slightly at the faint noise of voices. Hello? Is someone there?
@Wintermoon33

Azure navigated through the forest, grumbling curses under his breath. his apparel had sticks and leaves stuck inside and tangled in the folds. thorns threatened to scrape at his feet if he took a wrong step. Azure's stomach growled as a small sparrow chirped about his head. without hesitating, he jumped up and snapped his jaws round the prey, swallowing it whole. as he landed, a thorn impaled his right foot. he cried out in pain and examined the thorn. quickly, he snatched it up with his teeth, letting out a pained grunt. he dropped it and stood back up. his ears stood up slightly at the faint noise of voices. Hello? Is someone there?
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
@Wintermoon33
May I join? And it isOk to have 2 dragons, correct?
@Wintermoon33
May I join? And it isOk to have 2 dragons, correct?
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
@Wintermoon33 Penumbra crept through the forest, weaving around the trees. His head darted left and right, scanning the forest for someone, [i]anyone[/i]. His feathers stood on end when he heard a wolf howl. "Hello? Is-is anybody there?" He called. "I shouldn't have left Firewhirl." Penumbra perked up when he heard other voices. He quickly and quietly ran through the woods, leaping over brambles. Once he felt a bit closer, he called out again. "Hello?" This time he definitely heard two voices arguing. The black Coatl darted along much more quickly. Maybe they could help him find the herb! On being able to hear the voices clearly, Penumbra stopped. He slowly walked forward. Why was he scared? These were dragons. He shoved through the bramble, growling in pain at the thorns shoving into his scales and wings. Once he was through, he saw a blue Nocturne. "Hi- Ah!" Before Penumbra could finish, a heavy force knocked him over. This is the second derg I am using~ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41522446&skin=0&apparel=749,943,26561,26557,11518,15710&xt=dressing.png[/img] Her name is Firewhirl, she is (was) Penumbra's guard. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42233134&skin=0&apparel=6271,17898,17880,17907,17925,17889,17916,5161,5399&xt=dressing.png[/img] And this is Penumbra, for those of you who have somehow forgotten.
@Wintermoon33

Penumbra crept through the forest, weaving around the trees. His head darted left and right, scanning the forest for someone, anyone. His feathers stood on end when he heard a wolf howl.
"Hello? Is-is anybody there?" He called. "I shouldn't have left Firewhirl."
Penumbra perked up when he heard other voices. He quickly and quietly ran through the woods, leaping over brambles. Once he felt a bit closer, he called out again.
"Hello?"
This time he definitely heard two voices arguing. The black Coatl darted along much more quickly. Maybe they could help him find the herb! On being able to hear the voices clearly, Penumbra stopped. He slowly walked forward. Why was he scared? These were dragons. He shoved through the bramble, growling in pain at the thorns shoving into his scales and wings. Once he was through, he saw a blue Nocturne.
"Hi- Ah!" Before Penumbra could finish, a heavy force knocked him over.

This is the second derg I am using~
dragon?did=41522446&skin=0&apparel=749,943,26561,26557,11518,15710&xt=dressing.png
Her name is Firewhirl, she is (was) Penumbra's guard.

dragon?did=42233134&skin=0&apparel=6271,17898,17880,17907,17925,17889,17916,5161,5399&xt=dressing.png
And this is Penumbra, for those of you who have somehow forgotten.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 3 4 5