Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Enchanted forest (Open)
1 2 3 4 5
@Delirious7, sure you can join!

@Riafire11 @Caprie

Moonfrost Hissed sharply at the new arrivals and crouched down; in a swift moment she lunged, knocking down one of the two dragons.
@Delirious7, sure you can join!

@Riafire11 @Caprie

Moonfrost Hissed sharply at the new arrivals and crouched down; in a swift moment she lunged, knocking down one of the two dragons.
@Wintermoon33

Penumbra shrieked in pain as the dragon dug their claws into his wing.
"S-stop! Get off!" He shouted. The Coatl was swept into the air by a pair of gentle talons, the immediately aggravated Firewhirl depositing Penumbra on the ground before yelling at him. To hear Firewhirl of all dragons yelling was a complete shock.
"What the hell were you thinking, running off? You could've been killed if I hadn't came in time!" Firewhirl snapped. "And as for you," She said, whirling around to face the Wildclaw. "He's barely a grown dragon! Would you have attacked him if he was a hatchling?" Penumbra flinched. His head feathers drooped as he watched Firewhirl. He looked at the blue Nocturne, who was watching all this with amusement.
(@Caprie that's kind of your cue)
@Wintermoon33

Penumbra shrieked in pain as the dragon dug their claws into his wing.
"S-stop! Get off!" He shouted. The Coatl was swept into the air by a pair of gentle talons, the immediately aggravated Firewhirl depositing Penumbra on the ground before yelling at him. To hear Firewhirl of all dragons yelling was a complete shock.
"What the hell were you thinking, running off? You could've been killed if I hadn't came in time!" Firewhirl snapped. "And as for you," She said, whirling around to face the Wildclaw. "He's barely a grown dragon! Would you have attacked him if he was a hatchling?" Penumbra flinched. His head feathers drooped as he watched Firewhirl. He looked at the blue Nocturne, who was watching all this with amusement.
(@Caprie that's kind of your cue)
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Riafire @Caprie [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Keeping half an eye on the first dragon she had been talking with, Moonfrost bared her teeth at the fiery looking dragon. "Dangers lurk in theese forests," she snarled. "Magic twists in every corner. I won't let any potential threats play tricks- no matter how they may appear. Besides, any reasonable and responsible dragon ought to know not to simply run out into the open, to dragons you don't know- he's grown enough to know that. And he's not a hatchling, so your point falls on deaf ears."
@Riafire @Caprie
37585701p.png

Keeping half an eye on the first dragon she had been talking with, Moonfrost bared her teeth at the fiery looking dragon. "Dangers lurk in theese forests," she snarled. "Magic twists in every corner. I won't let any potential threats play tricks- no matter how they may appear. Besides, any reasonable and responsible dragon ought to know not to simply run out into the open, to dragons you don't know- he's grown enough to know that. And he's not a hatchling, so your point falls on deaf ears."
@Riafire
@Caprie
@Wintermoon33

Curious at the sound of more dragons ahead, he flapped his wings and found a branch. He cautiously walked across the trees, careful not to make too much noise. As he came upon the dragons, he watched them from above an a dissaproving gaze. He shifted his feet, accidentally knocking a stick off of the branch. It fell to the ground, landing on the head of the wildclaw
@Riafire
@Caprie
@Wintermoon33

Curious at the sound of more dragons ahead, he flapped his wings and found a branch. He cautiously walked across the trees, careful not to make too much noise. As he came upon the dragons, he watched them from above an a dissaproving gaze. He shifted his feet, accidentally knocking a stick off of the branch. It fell to the ground, landing on the head of the wildclaw
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
@Wintermoon33
@Caprie

"Firewhirl, it's fine. I'm alright, and I burst into the clearing suddenly. She kind of had a right to attack me." Penumbra shifted from foot to foot, looking away from the Pearlcatcher. "At least I'm not Phosphor. He probably would've died from the scratches that she gave me." Penumbra said, flicking his tail in the Wildclaw's direction.
"You know, you should bandage those." Firewhirl said, her quiet demeanor returning. She seemed to have come to a silent truce with the Wildclaw.
"Ah! Right." Penumbra said, pulling a black bandage from his bag. He wrapped it around his left talon, which was bleeding quite a lot. "I'm really sorry for not giving you a warning before I came. I should've called out or something. It slipped my mind." He said, glancing at the Wildclaw.
@Wintermoon33
@Caprie

"Firewhirl, it's fine. I'm alright, and I burst into the clearing suddenly. She kind of had a right to attack me." Penumbra shifted from foot to foot, looking away from the Pearlcatcher. "At least I'm not Phosphor. He probably would've died from the scratches that she gave me." Penumbra said, flicking his tail in the Wildclaw's direction.
"You know, you should bandage those." Firewhirl said, her quiet demeanor returning. She seemed to have come to a silent truce with the Wildclaw.
"Ah! Right." Penumbra said, pulling a black bandage from his bag. He wrapped it around his left talon, which was bleeding quite a lot. "I'm really sorry for not giving you a warning before I came. I should've called out or something. It slipped my mind." He said, glancing at the Wildclaw.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Dragonderg @Riafire @Caprie [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Moonfrost snarled as the branch hit her head. "Who's there?" She snapped. "Come down." [i]ok, so maybe it's not a good idea to be ferocious with every new dragon....[/i] she dropped her menace a little bit. "Show yourself!" She glanced at the two dragons. "Quite all right. I [i]presume[/i] you are stuck here as well? What brought you here?"
@Dragonderg @Riafire @Caprie
37585701p.png

Moonfrost snarled as the branch hit her head. "Who's there?" She snapped. "Come down." ok, so maybe it's not a good idea to be ferocious with every new dragon.... she dropped her menace a little bit. "Show yourself!" She glanced at the two dragons. "Quite all right. I presume you are stuck here as well? What brought you here?"
@Wintermoon33
@Riafire
@Caprie

Azure sighed and dropped down from the trees in front of the dragons. He folded his wings against his back tightly in an effort to avoid looking like a threat, given his size. I am most displeased at the actions you dragons are performing. I suspect you realize that we are lost? He said as he brushed sticks and leaves out of his mane
@Wintermoon33
@Riafire
@Caprie

Azure sighed and dropped down from the trees in front of the dragons. He folded his wings against his back tightly in an effort to avoid looking like a threat, given his size. I am most displeased at the actions you dragons are performing. I suspect you realize that we are lost? He said as he brushed sticks and leaves out of his mane
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
@Dragonderg @Riafire @Caprie [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Facing the yet another new dragon, Moonfrost snorted. "And who do you think you are, acting like a god, all high and mighty?" Snarled Moonfrost. "I've been here a few days, and I am a qualified expert in the magical arts. I can see and feel the dangerous magic that surrounds and fills this place; I've seen and fought the monsters and threats within. Of course I'm aware that I'm lost- no, trapped. Why should I trust any one of theese dragons?" Aggressively, she flicked her tail and bared her teeth. "Why should I trust [i]you[/i]?"
@Dragonderg @Riafire @Caprie
37585701p.png

Facing the yet another new dragon, Moonfrost snorted. "And who do you think you are, acting like a god, all high and mighty?" Snarled Moonfrost. "I've been here a few days, and I am a qualified expert in the magical arts. I can see and feel the dangerous magic that surrounds and fills this place; I've seen and fought the monsters and threats within. Of course I'm aware that I'm lost- no, trapped. Why should I trust any one of theese dragons?" Aggressively, she flicked her tail and bared her teeth. "Why should I trust you?"
@Wintermoon33 can I please join? This sounds interesting!
@Wintermoon33 can I please join? This sounds interesting!
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
@Wintermoon33
Is this still open?
@Wintermoon33
Is this still open?
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5