Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Enchanted forest (Open)
1 2 3 4 5
Deep in Sorienth, a forest wreathed in magic mist entices dragons to enter... but only a few ever return. You find yourself in these woods, and you must team up with the other trapped dragons to set free. But dark secrets lie in these woods, and some are not to trusted... monsters hide within every shadow, and safety is but a delicate illusion. The dragon I'm using: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37585701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375858/37585701_350.png[/img] [/url] Moonfrost has traversed from her faraway home and clan in search of a rare plant, but now finds herself trapped in the forest. She hasn't been trapped long... yet. She is a powerful, mysterious mage, and is untrusting; but she'll make a slight expiation, just this once, to help herself, you, and the others survive. Rules: *Abide to FR rules. *no just like, killing someones character *this is freeform- you can be a traitor, if you wish *have fun! * Each post should be at least a paragraph *I'm impatient, so this'll start at the first person who joins I'll close the RP if it gets a little crowded
Deep in Sorienth, a forest wreathed in magic mist entices dragons to enter... but only a few ever return. You find yourself in these woods, and you must team up with the other trapped dragons to set free. But dark secrets lie in these woods, and some are not to trusted... monsters hide within every shadow, and safety is but a delicate illusion.

The dragon I'm using:

37585701_350.png

Moonfrost has traversed from her faraway home and clan in search of a rare plant, but now finds herself trapped in the forest. She hasn't been trapped long... yet. She is a powerful, mysterious mage, and is untrusting; but she'll make a slight expiation, just this once, to help herself, you, and the others survive.

Rules:

*Abide to FR rules.

*no just like, killing someones character

*this is freeform- you can be a traitor, if you wish

*have fun!

* Each post should be at least a paragraph

*I'm impatient, so this'll start at the first person who joins

I'll close the RP if it gets a little crowded
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Wintermoon33 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42233134&skin=0&apparel=6271,17898,17880,17907,17925,17889,17916,5161,5399&xt=dressing.png[/img] This is Penumbra. He is the dragon I will be using if i can join. He was going on a herb gathering trip, but got lost. The herb he was trying to find is the cure to his leader's sickness, and he's frantic to find the plant and get back home. Penumbra is skittish yet adventurous, and will jump to help any dragon in need, even though his healing skills could use some work.
@Wintermoon33
dragon?did=42233134&skin=0&apparel=6271,17898,17880,17907,17925,17889,17916,5161,5399&xt=dressing.png
This is Penumbra. He is the dragon I will be using if i can join. He was going on a herb gathering trip, but got lost. The herb he was trying to find is the cure to his leader's sickness, and he's frantic to find the plant and get back home.
Penumbra is skittish yet adventurous, and will jump to help any dragon in need, even though his healing skills could use some work.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Wintermoon33 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415476/41547562_350.png[/img] this is Theo. Hes delivering a letter to some unknown dragon when he got lost. he try's to be spooky alot but fails. hes good it battle and knows some magic spells. likes to ambush dragons he dosn't know to scare them, withc tens to get him in truble alot. Blue boy
@Wintermoon33
41547562_350.png

this is Theo. Hes delivering a letter to some unknown dragon when he got lost. he try's to be spooky alot but fails. hes good it battle and knows some magic spells. likes to ambush dragons he dosn't know to scare them, withc tens to get him in truble alot.
Blue boy
~~~~OwO~~~~SWIFT WINGS POSTAL SERVICE~~~~OwO~~~~

WANA SEND HATE MAIL TO A FELLOW GOD? WE CAN DO THAT.

JUST NEED TO SEND A LOVE LETER TO A "FUTURE" MATE? WE GOT YOU COVERED.

NEED A BOX OF UNSPECIFIED CONTENTS DELIVERED TO A RIVAL GOD? WE'LL DO IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
@Wintermoon33
I'm just wondering, but can I have two dragons? I kind of wanted Penumbra to have a guard/sidekick dragon.
@Wintermoon33
I'm just wondering, but can I have two dragons? I kind of wanted Penumbra to have a guard/sidekick dragon.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Riafire @Caprie Lets get started, then! (and sure you can have another dragon) [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Moonfrost calmly stepped through the misty forest, mind whirling- she had been stuck here for about four days now, with no clue as to how to escape. [i]aaaargh,[/i] she thought in frustration. [i]Ari didn't mention any dangers tied to this forest... I should have just followed his ridiculously long, scenic and adventurous rout to get to the other forest that has the freaking plant. [/i] She pauses, sensing the presence of others; tense, she arches her neck. "Who's there?" she asks, her tone even and clipped.
@Riafire @Caprie Lets get started, then! (and sure you can have another dragon)
37585701p.png

Moonfrost calmly stepped through the misty forest, mind whirling- she had been stuck here for about four days now, with no clue as to how to escape. aaaargh, she thought in frustration. Ari didn't mention any dangers tied to this forest... I should have just followed his ridiculously long, scenic and adventurous rout to get to the other forest that has the freaking plant. She pauses, sensing the presence of others; tense, she arches her neck. "Who's there?" she asks, her tone even and clipped.
Trying to scare the other dragons Theo stays hidingand failing with his bright blue scalesin a large tree.
Trying to scare the other dragons Theo stays hidingand failing with his bright blue scalesin a large tree.

NEED A BOX OF UNSPECIFIED CONTENTS DELIVERED TO A RIVAL GOD? WE'LL DO IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
@Riafire @Caprie [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img] [/center] Moonfrost paused, seeing the flash of blue in the trees. She held up her claws, letting them glint dangerously in the this beam of moonlight coming from the narrow gap in the trees. "Come down," she ordered. "Or i shall make you" she bared her teeth, hissing.
@Riafire @Caprie
37585701p.png

Moonfrost paused, seeing the flash of blue in the trees. She held up her claws, letting them glint dangerously in the this beam of moonlight coming from the narrow gap in the trees. "Come down," she ordered. "Or i shall make you" she bared her teeth, hissing.
@Wintermoon33
"awww you saw me" he winys as he trys to clim down the tree as to not get his wings cout in the branchs, his garb gingles as he moves.
@Wintermoon33
"awww you saw me" he winys as he trys to clim down the tree as to not get his wings cout in the branchs, his garb gingles as he moves.

1 2 3 4 5