Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43
Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Shellbrook, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn watched Waspstar flee with no small amount of satisfaction. She forced her anger down, and turned back to her companions. Shellbrook looked fine, and for that she was grateful.
Petaldawn sighed, looking down at her paws. “I’m sorry. I could have made things very dangerous for us all. I wasn’t thinking.” She stepped up to Swiftpaw and touched her nose to the apprentice’s forehead. “You were very brave,” she said. “You’re going to make a wonderful warrior. Maybe we can take you hunting tomorrow, as well, to make up for this trip, if your mentor doesn’t mind.”

(By the way, who’s Swiftpaw’s mentor? It doesn’t say on her Sheet)

Oddpaw - SunClan Apprentice - Open

Oddpaw slid back into the camp behind Bunnytail. He looked around, energy still buzzing through him - he needed something to do. He noticed the somber mood and narrowed his eyes. What was going on?

15q5ezn.png
Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Shellbrook, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn watched Waspstar flee with no small amount of satisfaction. She forced her anger down, and turned back to her companions. Shellbrook looked fine, and for that she was grateful.
Petaldawn sighed, looking down at her paws. “I’m sorry. I could have made things very dangerous for us all. I wasn’t thinking.” She stepped up to Swiftpaw and touched her nose to the apprentice’s forehead. “You were very brave,” she said. “You’re going to make a wonderful warrior. Maybe we can take you hunting tomorrow, as well, to make up for this trip, if your mentor doesn’t mind.”

(By the way, who’s Swiftpaw’s mentor? It doesn’t say on her Sheet)

Oddpaw - SunClan Apprentice - Open

Oddpaw slid back into the camp behind Bunnytail. He looked around, energy still buzzing through him - he needed something to do. He noticed the somber mood and narrowed his eyes. What was going on?

15q5ezn.png
Bluelight|stoneclan queen|wolfclaw

"It depends which kits you mean." bluelight chuckled, and protectively curled her tail over the kits, despite most of them not being hers. "The eldest are mine. Thought I'm sure that isn't news to anyone. The new kits, however, are not mine at all."

She glances to the camp entrance past the tom standing in front of her. "They're Fallowbrooks. She's not back yet." She pulled her sisters kits close to her in an attempt to keep them warm, and lowered er head. "She had to go out for a bit to bury one of them." Her expresison was cold and blunt, as if things like this happened all the time. "I remember the pain of that too."

"She left the camp to have them. didn't want the clan to see her. It makes sense. If I was a medicine cat, i wouldn't want anyone to see me have kits that I had against my will." Se sighed. "But webcatcher is missing, jaypaw isn't fully trained, and a queen can't go through that without help, even if she knows how."

"Oh, look. She's back."
Bluelight|stoneclan queen|wolfclaw

"It depends which kits you mean." bluelight chuckled, and protectively curled her tail over the kits, despite most of them not being hers. "The eldest are mine. Thought I'm sure that isn't news to anyone. The new kits, however, are not mine at all."

She glances to the camp entrance past the tom standing in front of her. "They're Fallowbrooks. She's not back yet." She pulled her sisters kits close to her in an attempt to keep them warm, and lowered er head. "She had to go out for a bit to bury one of them." Her expresison was cold and blunt, as if things like this happened all the time. "I remember the pain of that too."

"She left the camp to have them. didn't want the clan to see her. It makes sense. If I was a medicine cat, i wouldn't want anyone to see me have kits that I had against my will." Se sighed. "But webcatcher is missing, jaypaw isn't fully trained, and a queen can't go through that without help, even if she knows how."

"Oh, look. She's back."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
[i]Wolfclaw | Stoneclan warrior | Stoneclan camp | Fallowbrook[/i] Wolfclaw looked at Fallowbrook "[b]Im sorry for your loss Fallowbrook, if you want i could help you take care of the other ones?[/b]" he offered and tried to do a comforting smile, tho it ended up in a grin instead. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oVs4xPX.png[/img][/center]
Wolfclaw | Stoneclan warrior | Stoneclan camp | Fallowbrook

Wolfclaw looked at Fallowbrook "Im sorry for your loss Fallowbrook, if you want i could help you take care of the other ones?" he offered and tried to do a comforting smile, tho it ended up in a grin instead.
oVs4xPX.png
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Fallowbrook|stoneclan med queen|wolfclaw

Thankfully for the tom, Fallowbrook was staring at her kits when he grinned. "T-that would be lovely..." she murmured, resting her head on her paws. She lifted her head after a moment and saw that her kits were sleeping. "I can't go get herbs from the medicine den in case they're sick, I don't want to wake them up." she sighed and laid her head back down so she wouldn't wake the kits.

Rookstar|mountainclan leader|sunspot, lucifer, chinookbreeze

"Lucifer, you're back! care to explain why the kittypet you brought in is DEAD?!" He began to snarl, before noticing Sunspot. "Sunspot, why are you here? I- Lucifer, you can sit and discuss with Chinookbreeze about why the cat you attacked is dead, sunspot, please, come with me to the main camp. This horrid secondary camp isn't suited for someone like you.
Fallowbrook|stoneclan med queen|wolfclaw

Thankfully for the tom, Fallowbrook was staring at her kits when he grinned. "T-that would be lovely..." she murmured, resting her head on her paws. She lifted her head after a moment and saw that her kits were sleeping. "I can't go get herbs from the medicine den in case they're sick, I don't want to wake them up." she sighed and laid her head back down so she wouldn't wake the kits.

Rookstar|mountainclan leader|sunspot, lucifer, chinookbreeze

"Lucifer, you're back! care to explain why the kittypet you brought in is DEAD?!" He began to snarl, before noticing Sunspot. "Sunspot, why are you here? I- Lucifer, you can sit and discuss with Chinookbreeze about why the cat you attacked is dead, sunspot, please, come with me to the main camp. This horrid secondary camp isn't suited for someone like you.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
[b]Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Fallowbrook/Wolfclaw[/b] Waspstar padded into camp, glancing around. Most of the warriors were already sleeping, but he heard voices in the nursery. Waspstar recognized Fallowbrook's, and he poked his head inside. "Hello Fallowbrook," he mewed, dipping his head respectfully. A part of him wondered why Wolfclaw was there, but he decided not to comment. "I see you had your kits." He knew the other cats might question why he had already known, but he was leader, it was none of their business. He internally cursed himself for not being here for her, and he resisted the urge to fidget uncomfortably inside the small space. "They look healthy," he mewed, looking them over. They had a slight similarity to Bluelight's kits, but that was to be expected. The clan would be full of apprentices in a few moons. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FFjqOGX.png[/img][/center] [b]Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Open[/b] Bittenpaw woke with a start, their fur soaked in sweat. Their breath hitched as they glanced around, trying to figure out if they were still dreaming or not. The small form of Littlepaw nearby reassured them, and they took a few deep breaths, slowing their breathing before they disturbed the other apprentice. Bittenpaw blinked, suddenly noticing that they were crying. Sniffling softly, they quickly wiped the tears away, the memory of their nightmare fading slowly. Bittenpaw tucked their paws underneath themselves, staring blankly into the darkness. They knew they wouldn't be able to sleep again, so they stood, padding out into the mostly empty camp. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/54nCl1L.png[/img][/center] [b]Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Swiftpaw[/b] Shellbrook nodded, "You did very well Swiftpaw," she glanced up at Petaldawn, "I apologize that my personal matters endangered the both of you." There was a subtle trace of sadness in her mew, and she quickly stifled it, smiling reassuringly at the cats around her. [i](I don't think she has an official mentor, but Shellbrook is open? We could always retcon that in)[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hQi6INp.png[/img][/center] [b]Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Vulpes[/b] Salmon sat down, running a tongue over her paw. Surprisingly, she felt no irritation crawl through her pelt at the sound of her "sister's" voice. "Don't worry about it," Salmon mewed, her amber gaze settling on Vulpes small form. "Have you been settling in? Did Featherstar talk to you? I noticed she returned." [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bS0Lbdc.png[/img][/center] [b]Roundpaw | Mountainclan Apprentice | Reedpaw[/b] "Sheep?" Roundpaw asked, tilting her head to the side. She thought back to how long it had taken her to reach the forest. "Yeah, my twoleg place definitely was not small. There were lots of other houses there." [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LA9SS7f.png[/img][/center] [b]Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Lucifer[/b] Chinookbreeze's ears perked at the sound of his leader's shouting, and he quickly hurried over. "I- I'm sorry, they... they must have had another illness or something-" Chinookbreeze quickly cut himself off before he started rambling, staring at his paws as he waited for the deputy to respond. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dQwArHL.png[/img][/center]
Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Fallowbrook/Wolfclaw

Waspstar padded into camp, glancing around. Most of the warriors were already sleeping, but he heard voices in the nursery. Waspstar recognized Fallowbrook's, and he poked his head inside.

"Hello Fallowbrook," he mewed, dipping his head respectfully. A part of him wondered why Wolfclaw was there, but he decided not to comment. "I see you had your kits." He knew the other cats might question why he had already known, but he was leader, it was none of their business.

He internally cursed himself for not being here for her, and he resisted the urge to fidget uncomfortably inside the small space. "They look healthy," he mewed, looking them over. They had a slight similarity to Bluelight's kits, but that was to be expected. The clan would be full of apprentices in a few moons.
FFjqOGX.png

Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Open

Bittenpaw woke with a start, their fur soaked in sweat. Their breath hitched as they glanced around, trying to figure out if they were still dreaming or not. The small form of Littlepaw nearby reassured them, and they took a few deep breaths, slowing their breathing before they disturbed the other apprentice. Bittenpaw blinked, suddenly noticing that they were crying. Sniffling softly, they quickly wiped the tears away, the memory of their nightmare fading slowly. Bittenpaw tucked their paws underneath themselves, staring blankly into the darkness. They knew they wouldn't be able to sleep again, so they stood, padding out into the mostly empty camp.
54nCl1L.png

Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Swiftpaw

Shellbrook nodded, "You did very well Swiftpaw," she glanced up at Petaldawn, "I apologize that my personal matters endangered the both of you." There was a subtle trace of sadness in her mew, and she quickly stifled it, smiling reassuringly at the cats around her.

(I don't think she has an official mentor, but Shellbrook is open? We could always retcon that in)
hQi6INp.png

Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Vulpes

Salmon sat down, running a tongue over her paw. Surprisingly, she felt no irritation crawl through her pelt at the sound of her "sister's" voice. "Don't worry about it," Salmon mewed, her amber gaze settling on Vulpes small form. "Have you been settling in? Did Featherstar talk to you? I noticed she returned."
bS0Lbdc.png

Roundpaw | Mountainclan Apprentice | Reedpaw

"Sheep?" Roundpaw asked, tilting her head to the side. She thought back to how long it had taken her to reach the forest. "Yeah, my twoleg place definitely was not small. There were lots of other houses there."
LA9SS7f.png

Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Lucifer

Chinookbreeze's ears perked at the sound of his leader's shouting, and he quickly hurried over. "I- I'm sorry, they... they must have had another illness or something-" Chinookbreeze quickly cut himself off before he started rambling, staring at his paws as he waited for the deputy to respond.
dQwArHL.png
q6DQYQr.jpg
Swiftpaw | SunClan Apprentice | Shellbrook/Petaldawn

Swiftpaw was relieved when Waspstar fled. She hoped he wouldn't be back to cause real trouble. She turned to Shellbrook when the warrior spoke. "It's okay, Shellbrook. We'll catch plenty next time!" she said cheerfully, trying her best to lighten the mood.
She then felt pleasant surprise as Petaldawn's nose met the apprentice's forehead. A purr rose in her throat, "Aw, gee, Petaldawn... Thank you for the kind words." She looked up at the warrior with admiration in her multicolored eyes. She was grateful to have such wonderful clanmates.
Swiftpaw | SunClan Apprentice | Shellbrook/Petaldawn

Swiftpaw was relieved when Waspstar fled. She hoped he wouldn't be back to cause real trouble. She turned to Shellbrook when the warrior spoke. "It's okay, Shellbrook. We'll catch plenty next time!" she said cheerfully, trying her best to lighten the mood.
She then felt pleasant surprise as Petaldawn's nose met the apprentice's forehead. A purr rose in her throat, "Aw, gee, Petaldawn... Thank you for the kind words." She looked up at the warrior with admiration in her multicolored eyes. She was grateful to have such wonderful clanmates.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

Sunspot | EX SunClan Queen | MountainClan Camp

Sunspot blinked a few times, seeming to not mind the activities of camp. "Oh, alright." She wobbled her way over to him, taking up his side. Sunspot's heart was racing, she wondered if the leader actually loved her. She began to hate the core of herself, the golden tabby let herself be weak when Daykit died.

Her eyes glowed with concerning emotion, any other body language was completely normal. She dipped her head respectfully to the other she-cat, a sort-of 'good luck.'
Sunspot | EX SunClan Queen | MountainClan Camp

Sunspot blinked a few times, seeming to not mind the activities of camp. "Oh, alright." She wobbled her way over to him, taking up his side. Sunspot's heart was racing, she wondered if the leader actually loved her. She began to hate the core of herself, the golden tabby let herself be weak when Daykit died.

Her eyes glowed with concerning emotion, any other body language was completely normal. She dipped her head respectfully to the other she-cat, a sort-of 'good luck.'
kei4B33.png
Lucifer | Mountainclan Second Deputy| Rookstar, Chinookbreeze

"They died?" asked Lucifer surprised, but not in a worried way, when she saw the furious look of Rookstar. She scoffed" Pah, what a weakling. Did they die of that tiny wound i gave them? For your information, i have two shredded ears,one gone and several scars and i didn't croak. How pitiful" she lashed her tail back and forth.

She only watched the Leader leave with Sunspot and the big she-cat giggled. "The poor thing, good luck you will need it"sh whispered and took a side glance at the medicine cat who nervously tried to explain the situation. She wasn't sure if he was trying to find an excuse to save himself for letting the cat die or indirectly protecting her. Well whatever the cause, she didn't blame him.

"Just let it slide, that cat was weak when i found them. You're probably in the right track with them having something else. Don't let it bother you too much I don't even know what's Rookstars thing of collecting all these cats, but now he's going to be too busy with this girl. The poor thing. Well seems like you need another apprentice?"she asked.

Littlepaw| Stoneclan Apprentice|Bittenpaw

Littlepaw awoke at the sound of rustling and crying, she wasn't sure. She groggily lifted her head up, still with sleep in her eyes, before rubbing them awake. She yawned and only saw the tail of Bittenpaw leaving the den. Already up? Wasn't it too early?

The she-cat stood up stretching herself before padding outside aswell, seeing her denmate outside. "A bit early to be up, don't you think?"she asked yawing in the process. "Good morning, how are you, Bittenpaw?"she greeted, starting to lick her fur in the process. "Want me to help you out aswell?" she asked stopping her morning cleaning.
Lucifer | Mountainclan Second Deputy| Rookstar, Chinookbreeze

"They died?" asked Lucifer surprised, but not in a worried way, when she saw the furious look of Rookstar. She scoffed" Pah, what a weakling. Did they die of that tiny wound i gave them? For your information, i have two shredded ears,one gone and several scars and i didn't croak. How pitiful" she lashed her tail back and forth.

She only watched the Leader leave with Sunspot and the big she-cat giggled. "The poor thing, good luck you will need it"sh whispered and took a side glance at the medicine cat who nervously tried to explain the situation. She wasn't sure if he was trying to find an excuse to save himself for letting the cat die or indirectly protecting her. Well whatever the cause, she didn't blame him.

"Just let it slide, that cat was weak when i found them. You're probably in the right track with them having something else. Don't let it bother you too much I don't even know what's Rookstars thing of collecting all these cats, but now he's going to be too busy with this girl. The poor thing. Well seems like you need another apprentice?"she asked.

Littlepaw| Stoneclan Apprentice|Bittenpaw

Littlepaw awoke at the sound of rustling and crying, she wasn't sure. She groggily lifted her head up, still with sleep in her eyes, before rubbing them awake. She yawned and only saw the tail of Bittenpaw leaving the den. Already up? Wasn't it too early?

The she-cat stood up stretching herself before padding outside aswell, seeing her denmate outside. "A bit early to be up, don't you think?"she asked yawing in the process. "Good morning, how are you, Bittenpaw?"she greeted, starting to lick her fur in the process. "Want me to help you out aswell?" she asked stopping her morning cleaning.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Vulpes | Rouge | Sunclan camp | Salmon/ Salmonnose

"No she hasnt talked to me..." She said to Salmon, a little confused to why she was so calm when she seemed so angry before. "What if she doesnt accept me as part of the clan? Vulpes then asked.
Vulpes | Rouge | Sunclan camp | Salmon/ Salmonnose

"No she hasnt talked to me..." She said to Salmon, a little confused to why she was so calm when she seemed so angry before. "What if she doesnt accept me as part of the clan? Vulpes then asked.
Art Fight | Art Shop

"You must have had a long day Fallowbrook, i'll go get you some food" he said to Fallowbrook before going to the pile with prey and picked up a rabbit.

"You must have had a long day Fallowbrook, i'll go get you some food" he said to Fallowbrook before going to the pile with prey and picked up a rabbit.
Art Fight | Art Shop
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43