Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Potato Flight
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115
@PandaCentaur
When do we get to find out the results on the holiday poll?
@PandaCentaur
When do we get to find out the results on the holiday poll?
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
I support glowing eyes. In other news, thought you guys might like to check out Aaloo, Midas's son: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=40957&tab=dragon&did=41794977][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417950/41794977_350.png[/img][/url]
I support glowing eyes.

In other news, thought you guys might like to check out Aaloo, Midas's son:

41794977_350.png
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Erra
Wait, WHAT!? A PILE OF MASHED POTATOES CAN GET CHILDREN!? HOW!?
@Erra
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
[quote name="RockyDrago" date="2018-06-09 15:07:49" ] @Erra Wait, WHAT!? A PILE OF MASHED POTATOES CAN GET CHILDREN!? HOW!? [/quote] I already have one of his daughters. Meet FluffyTaters. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41794978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417950/41794978_350.png[/img] [/url]
RockyDrago wrote on 2018-06-09 15:07:49:
@Erra
I already have one of his daughters. Meet FluffyTaters.

41794978_350.png
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
Anybody want want my two potatolings? If not, I'm going to start a potato nursery. Then maybe we'll get more members too.
Anybody want want my two potatolings? If not, I'm going to start a potato nursery. Then maybe we'll get more members too.
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
@Emandra If you do start a potato nursery, I have two potato babs I could throw into the mix as well
@Emandra If you do start a potato nursery, I have two potato babs I could throw into the mix as well
@SilverStranger
If you have some, that would be great. If you want we could Co-Found one together. My friend suggested we could call it "The Potato Patch".
@SilverStranger
If you have some, that would be great. If you want we could Co-Found one together. My friend suggested we could call it "The Potato Patch".
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
Hello everyone! Sorry this has taken so long but things have been quite hectic in my household as of late. Anyways, I finally have the results of our Potato holiday survey for you!!!

For the date, the holiday will take place during the week of March 24th. The celebration will begin on the previous Sunday (the 17th of March) and end off on the forum creation date!

There was a second part of the survey. This part decided the name of the holiday! Out of the three names, the holiday will now be called Spud Spectacular!!!

So mark your calendars folks! Cuz the official Potato Flight Holiday, Spud Spectacular will take place from Sunday, March 17th to Saturday, March 24th!
Hello everyone! Sorry this has taken so long but things have been quite hectic in my household as of late. Anyways, I finally have the results of our Potato holiday survey for you!!!

For the date, the holiday will take place during the week of March 24th. The celebration will begin on the previous Sunday (the 17th of March) and end off on the forum creation date!

There was a second part of the survey. This part decided the name of the holiday! Out of the three names, the holiday will now be called Spud Spectacular!!!

So mark your calendars folks! Cuz the official Potato Flight Holiday, Spud Spectacular will take place from Sunday, March 17th to Saturday, March 24th!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
@Emandra Yea that sounds like a cool idea, and The Potato Patch is a great name..
I just realized tho that my potato babys aren't babys anymore
@Emandra Yea that sounds like a cool idea, and The Potato Patch is a great name..
I just realized tho that my potato babys aren't babys anymore
@SilverStranger
Neither are mine.
@SilverStranger
Neither are mine.
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115