Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | E3 dudes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My heart broke when they announced that Fallout 76 was entirely online multiplayer. I will not be buying it. Haven't we had enough MMO's with the last /four years/ of The Elder Scrolls online games? And they are still pushing those games. Not to mention all of the Skyrim rebrands for different systems. At least Bethesda realized that it had become a joke at this point. I was excited to see them at least confirm that there will be an Elder Scrolls VI. If it's online, I will scream. "The future of gaming is in online servers." Please, no. Stop. #SavePlayerOne

I'm thrilled for the next The Last of Us game! And I'm super excited to see Hideo Kojima's new game ((the name of which I cannot remember...))

Assassin's Creed's new game looks really good too! I hope that they move to a two year cycle, though, just to be sure to work out all the kinks in their games. But Origins was a ton of fun, as was Syndicate, so my hope in the franchise has been renewed.

Cyberpunk 77! Thank you ProjektRed for restoring my faith that single-player games won't die away. Please, please keep doing what you do.

Honestly, those were the big announces that I have noticed. But I'm most upset with Fallout 76. That game had a lot of potential. I wouldn't mind the multiplayer if it had a single-player option that didn't involve 12-year-olds screaming in my year if I want to play.
My heart broke when they announced that Fallout 76 was entirely online multiplayer. I will not be buying it. Haven't we had enough MMO's with the last /four years/ of The Elder Scrolls online games? And they are still pushing those games. Not to mention all of the Skyrim rebrands for different systems. At least Bethesda realized that it had become a joke at this point. I was excited to see them at least confirm that there will be an Elder Scrolls VI. If it's online, I will scream. "The future of gaming is in online servers." Please, no. Stop. #SavePlayerOne

I'm thrilled for the next The Last of Us game! And I'm super excited to see Hideo Kojima's new game ((the name of which I cannot remember...))

Assassin's Creed's new game looks really good too! I hope that they move to a two year cycle, though, just to be sure to work out all the kinks in their games. But Origins was a ton of fun, as was Syndicate, so my hope in the franchise has been renewed.

Cyberpunk 77! Thank you ProjektRed for restoring my faith that single-player games won't die away. Please, please keep doing what you do.

Honestly, those were the big announces that I have noticed. But I'm most upset with Fallout 76. That game had a lot of potential. I wouldn't mind the multiplayer if it had a single-player option that didn't involve 12-year-olds screaming in my year if I want to play.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I can't believe they put in every character. you can't have too many fire emblem characters if literally everyone else is there too
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I can't believe they put in every character. you can't have too many fire emblem characters if literally everyone else is there too
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
OH MY GOD. I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING
MORE XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 CONTENT.
JIN. LORA. ADDAM (HE'S SO HANDSOME OH MY GOD). HUGO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM SOLD, TAKE MY MONEY

AND FE16.
THE GRAPHICS. IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL.
Even though we don't know much about it, i'M SOLD.

AND SMASH.
BOY I AM SO DAMN HAPPY WE CAN PLAY AS ALL THE CHARACTERS. ALL. ROY. FINALLY. THE GRAPHICS ARE BEAUTIFUL. BEING ABLE TO PLAY AS POR AND RD IKE.

A tad disappointed they didn't add another Xenoblade Chronicles character in (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 did fairly well!), but FIORA'S IN SHULK'S FINAL SMASH OH MY GOD THAT'S PERFECT.

/i'm sorry it's 2:25am in the morning and i'm just so excited!
OH MY GOD. I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING
MORE XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 CONTENT.
JIN. LORA. ADDAM (HE'S SO HANDSOME OH MY GOD). HUGO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM SOLD, TAKE MY MONEY

AND FE16.
THE GRAPHICS. IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL.
Even though we don't know much about it, i'M SOLD.

AND SMASH.
BOY I AM SO DAMN HAPPY WE CAN PLAY AS ALL THE CHARACTERS. ALL. ROY. FINALLY. THE GRAPHICS ARE BEAUTIFUL. BEING ABLE TO PLAY AS POR AND RD IKE.

A tad disappointed they didn't add another Xenoblade Chronicles character in (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 did fairly well!), but FIORA'S IN SHULK'S FINAL SMASH OH MY GOD THAT'S PERFECT.

/i'm sorry it's 2:25am in the morning and i'm just so excited!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i was hoping for animal crossing. my bf says there's still hope that they will have an announcement during another nintendo direct but i don't think so?

smash is cool and all but they spent 40 minutes on it and i don't play it, so this year's e3 was a letdown for me.
i was hoping for animal crossing. my bf says there's still hope that they will have an announcement during another nintendo direct but i don't think so?

smash is cool and all but they spent 40 minutes on it and i don't play it, so this year's e3 was a letdown for me.
What I like:
- Halo: Infinite
- KH3
- Fallout 76
- Elder Scrolls 6
- GoW 5
- Shadow of TR
- Jump Force
- Anthem
- Battlefield 5
- Tunic
- Jedi: Fallen Order
- Babylon's Fall
- Dragon Quest 11
- RE2 Remake
- LoU 2
- XBC 2
- Control
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Elder Scrolls Blades
- Ori and the Will of Wisps
- Daemon X Machina
- Smash

Oh, and the award for 'Wierdest Game of 2018' goes to:
- Death Stranding
What I like:
- Halo: Infinite
- KH3
- Fallout 76
- Elder Scrolls 6
- GoW 5
- Shadow of TR
- Jump Force
- Anthem
- Battlefield 5
- Tunic
- Jedi: Fallen Order
- Babylon's Fall
- Dragon Quest 11
- RE2 Remake
- LoU 2
- XBC 2
- Control
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Elder Scrolls Blades
- Ori and the Will of Wisps
- Daemon X Machina
- Smash

Oh, and the award for 'Wierdest Game of 2018' goes to:
- Death Stranding
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
SUPER SMASH BROS U L T I M A T E This was the only thing I could think of. [s]I still want Bandanna Dee...[/s] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4a6fce55ea00c88fdb214f370fb13ee1/tumblr_inline_pa7xikfZJ11uh2jlk_500.png[/img]
SUPER SMASH BROS U L T I M A T E

This was the only thing I could think of. I still want Bandanna Dee...
tumblr_inline_pa7xikfZJ11uh2jlk_500.png
I'M SCREAMING

RIDLEY IN SMASH
I'M SCREAMING

RIDLEY IN SMASH
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
I am a little bummed we didn't get any info on a new Animal Crossing, but I'm super hyped for new Fire Emblem and Smash Bros. Ultimate!

I'm so happy that they're bringing back E V E R Y B O D Y and then we also have Daisy and Ridley of all characters! It's very exciting stuff!
I am a little bummed we didn't get any info on a new Animal Crossing, but I'm super hyped for new Fire Emblem and Smash Bros. Ultimate!

I'm so happy that they're bringing back E V E R Y B O D Y and then we also have Daisy and Ridley of all characters! It's very exciting stuff!
eppAZHY.pngu1qMgY0.png SqnIrhs.png
[quote name="Enigmadoodles" date="2018-06-12 10:07:08" ] SUPER SMASH BROS U L T I M A T E This was the only thing I could think of. [s]I still want Bandanna Dee...[/s] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4a6fce55ea00c88fdb214f370fb13ee1/tumblr_inline_pa7xikfZJ11uh2jlk_500.png[/img] [/quote] XDDDD
Enigmadoodles wrote on 2018-06-12 10:07:08:
SUPER SMASH BROS U L T I M A T E

This was the only thing I could think of. I still want Bandanna Dee...
tumblr_inline_pa7xikfZJ11uh2jlk_500.png
XDDDD
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
IM SOBBING FE16 LOOKS SO GOOD
IM SOBBING FE16 LOOKS SO GOOD
P1CwUov.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7