Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Natural Eye Type: Peculiar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I support this totally! These are very pretty :D
I support this totally! These are very pretty :D
Lichtdrache.gif
Oh, those are cool! I'd love to see something like these. :0

Maybe make them Unnatural eyes, though? Possibly a Treasure MP or Coliseum item. I think staff said Natural is only accessible via breeding and Scattervials, so these would essentially be walled off from all older dragons-- and since some of the eyes are close to the originals, that'd sting for the large group of people bothered by the change to Common. ;;
Oh, those are cool! I'd love to see something like these. :0

Maybe make them Unnatural eyes, though? Possibly a Treasure MP or Coliseum item. I think staff said Natural is only accessible via breeding and Scattervials, so these would essentially be walled off from all older dragons-- and since some of the eyes are close to the originals, that'd sting for the large group of people bothered by the change to Common. ;;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Thease would look really awesome!
Thease would look really awesome!
I'm only just now realizing that we somehow never got red-on-black eyes in this update, so yes, why not! Give me a reason to make a Gambit fandragon.

Also, LOVE those Shadow eyes!

So long as a revert-to-common scroll comes out.

That's my first concern. Because the more eyetypes, the less likely getting common is.
I'm only just now realizing that we somehow never got red-on-black eyes in this update, so yes, why not! Give me a reason to make a Gambit fandragon.

Also, LOVE those Shadow eyes!

So long as a revert-to-common scroll comes out.

That's my first concern. Because the more eyetypes, the less likely getting common is.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Support!! These are super cool and fill in the gaps nicely. Great work!
Support!! These are super cool and fill in the gaps nicely. Great work!
MmSftql.png
I would kill for those plague and shadow ones! Also total support for more lighter eye colors and, of course, more in general! (but that was already confirmed so WHOO!)

NOT LITERALLY KILL OF COURSE THOUGH AHH
I would kill for those plague and shadow ones! Also total support for more lighter eye colors and, of course, more in general! (but that was already confirmed so WHOO!)

NOT LITERALLY KILL OF COURSE THOUGH AHH
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Oooo, all the yes, this is a great idea!
Oooo, all the yes, this is a great idea!
Support! It really seems like you've put a lot of thought into this and I think all the suggestions do a really good job of rounding out the sets.

And extra support for the water eyes in particular, because I love them and they'd make me way more excited about the reasonable to attain eyes for my flight.
Support! It really seems like you've put a lot of thought into this and I think all the suggestions do a really good job of rounding out the sets.

And extra support for the water eyes in particular, because I love them and they'd make me way more excited about the reasonable to attain eyes for my flight.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
Support! They all look awesome!
Support! They all look awesome!
fr_forum_sig_thauk_by_pushdug-dailk3c.png
he/him | dA | FA | +9 hours