Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scattersight disappearing when vaulted
I had 24 Scattersight vials in my hoard when I logged in today. I wanted to store them for later, so I put them in my vault and went about my business. A few minutes later, I was getting something else out when I noticed my Scattersight count was off. I had somehow lost two vials from sending them to the vault. I have already cleared my cache and switched browsers, neither have helped.
Browser: Opera
I had 24 Scattersight vials in my hoard when I logged in today. I wanted to store them for later, so I put them in my vault and went about my business. A few minutes later, I was getting something else out when I noticed my Scattersight count was off. I had somehow lost two vials from sending them to the vault. I have already cleared my cache and switched browsers, neither have helped.
Browser: Opera
9cjDdGL.png
I'm using Chrome and my browser is up to date and I've lost the 11 vials I had put in my vault AND that last one I had brewed. I don't understand what's going on? Please help ;w;
I'm using Chrome and my browser is up to date and I've lost the 11 vials I had put in my vault AND that last one I had brewed. I don't understand what's going on? Please help ;w;
[center]@LadyDi Wait, you could brew vials? What level did you have to be? Did I miss out on this?! [img]https://i.gifer.com/DjqU.gif[/img][/center]
@LadyDi

Wait, you could brew vials? What level did you have to be? Did I miss out on this?!

DjqU.gif
cnczfnd.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
They are disappearing from the hoard as well now. A few of us logged on to find we were missing vials. It seems to only be happening to the ones who were unlucky enough not to get very many to begin with.
They are disappearing from the hoard as well now. A few of us logged on to find we were missing vials. It seems to only be happening to the ones who were unlucky enough not to get very many to begin with.
@WolfTears
Level 1, they were on the first page ^^;
@WolfTears
Level 1, they were on the first page ^^;
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Wow, that makes it even worse... Don't mind me while I hide in a blanket fort forever.
@Vendrus

Wow, that makes it even worse... Don't mind me while I hide in a blanket fort forever.
cnczfnd.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Make sure to clear your cache if it hasn't been cleared yet. Tossed all my vials into my vault and all of them are safe and sound. To those who cleared and still haven't seen them, hopefully they appear soon.
Make sure to clear your cache if it hasn't been cleared yet. Tossed all my vials into my vault and all of them are safe and sound. To those who cleared and still haven't seen them, hopefully they appear soon.
Yeah, cleared my cache, logged back in, still missing.
Yeah, cleared my cache, logged back in, still missing.