Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Laughs crazily
1 2 3 4
I have 8 vials and 2 familiars, and a boatload of salt...
I have 8 vials and 2 familiars, and a boatload of salt...
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
46 vials, an earth egg, an eliminate, and a variety of familiars and apparel. Overall i’m pretty satisfied.
46 vials, an earth egg, an eliminate, and a variety of familiars and apparel. Overall i’m pretty satisfied.
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

I can't even believe my luck.

79 vials left after selling a bunch
2 eggs
1 morph
Tons of familiars, some apparel, tons of food
And....
An eliminate!

I know this was a frustrating event for a lot of people. But i have had so much fun this weekend. And I'm excited to think that primal and multi will still be so rare that hatchlings may remaim somewhat expensive. Gives breeding and selling a little more of a place in the economy.
I can't even believe my luck.

79 vials left after selling a bunch
2 eggs
1 morph
Tons of familiars, some apparel, tons of food
And....
An eliminate!

I know this was a frustrating event for a lot of people. But i have had so much fun this weekend. And I'm excited to think that primal and multi will still be so rare that hatchlings may remaim somewhat expensive. Gives breeding and selling a little more of a place in the economy.
I didn't get much because I get tired too quickly, but I think I got nearly 30 vials. I used some on my dragons, sold some (got enough gems that I easily afforded 1 glowing eyes and still make decent headway into getting enough gems for a gene project.)

A few familiars, lots of food. Nothing too worthwhile, tbh. The food is useful, though.
I didn't get much because I get tired too quickly, but I think I got nearly 30 vials. I used some on my dragons, sold some (got enough gems that I easily afforded 1 glowing eyes and still make decent headway into getting enough gems for a gene project.)

A few familiars, lots of food. Nothing too worthwhile, tbh. The food is useful, though.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
a migraine and like 3 pennies
a migraine and like 3 pennies
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
got and used lots of scrolls. also got an eliminate which is nice bc we'd like to add another mire flyer or ruins flyer to our level 25's and only reason we haven't is because of how annoying it is to get eliminates! also got to have some fun scattersighting different dragons. our favorite non SUPER ULTRA ANCIENT DEITY LEVEL EXTREME RARE eye type is probably the arcane rare or earth rare! beautiful pastel pink and a lovely earthy black <3<3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25709332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257094/25709332_350.png[/img] [/url] not a scattersight but obligatory pumpkaboo shout-out because the glowing eyes have finally made her look like a true blue emergency flashlight friend <3
got and used lots of scrolls. also got an eliminate which is nice bc we'd like to add another mire flyer or ruins flyer to our level 25's and only reason we haven't is because of how annoying it is to get eliminates!

also got to have some fun scattersighting different dragons. our favorite non SUPER ULTRA ANCIENT DEITY LEVEL EXTREME RARE eye type is probably the arcane rare or earth rare! beautiful pastel pink and a lovely earthy black <3<3

25709332_350.png

not a scattersight but obligatory pumpkaboo shout-out because the glowing eyes have finally made her look like a true blue emergency flashlight friend <3

lapis+rose
28 they/them
100 vials, 15 Slight Eyewings, 3 Morphs, a Light Egg, an Eliminate, a Rat King, a few Coliseum crates, a boat load of materials, familiars, and really good apparel (a cleaver, the new plumes, etc,) some vistas.

So pretty darn good! I usually have awful luck in the Coli, so I'm super happy lol. I haven't actually sold anything yet... with the current vial prices, I could make nearly 19kg. And since they're retired now... hoo boy. I find it kind of hard to make money, usually, so I'm super pumped by all this.

I also have 5 nests hatching in two days... can't wait to see if I get something with rare eyes. I loveeeee multi-gaze and that arcane primal, will probably cry if I hatch a good one.
100 vials, 15 Slight Eyewings, 3 Morphs, a Light Egg, an Eliminate, a Rat King, a few Coliseum crates, a boat load of materials, familiars, and really good apparel (a cleaver, the new plumes, etc,) some vistas.

So pretty darn good! I usually have awful luck in the Coli, so I'm super happy lol. I haven't actually sold anything yet... with the current vial prices, I could make nearly 19kg. And since they're retired now... hoo boy. I find it kind of hard to make money, usually, so I'm super pumped by all this.

I also have 5 nests hatching in two days... can't wait to see if I get something with rare eyes. I loveeeee multi-gaze and that arcane primal, will probably cry if I hatch a good one.
newsig.png
I got about.... 150 vials. Used all but 35 trying to give my dergs neat eyes. Never managed to get anything beyond rare. And I really wanted my Vagabond to have multi eyes.

I'm going to save the rest for a few months, maybe a year or two. Then try and get a tidy profit.
I got about.... 150 vials. Used all but 35 trying to give my dergs neat eyes. Never managed to get anything beyond rare. And I really wanted my Vagabond to have multi eyes.

I'm going to save the rest for a few months, maybe a year or two. Then try and get a tidy profit.
87b0151da9.png
Hmm... let's see
- Gave a good dragon filigree after earning my profits from the vials
- Scattered a dragon and feel contented with the results
- Still have 3600g for future plans
- Still have 18 scattersights to sell
- Have 7 Slight Eyewings to profit off later
- Have way too much food in hoard
- Found a morph, sold the morph
Hmm... let's see
- Gave a good dragon filigree after earning my profits from the vials
- Scattered a dragon and feel contented with the results
- Still have 3600g for future plans
- Still have 18 scattersights to sell
- Have 7 Slight Eyewings to profit off later
- Have way too much food in hoard
- Found a morph, sold the morph
KtOpUUe.gif
I was honestly hoping for a better haul after grinding all day yesterday. I got:

100+ vials (68 currently in hoard since some were used/sold)
2 Morph genes
Bunch of coli crates
Some Bamboo Falls vistas (I have so manyyy)
About 1mil extra treasure after hoardselling most of the loot

No eggs or eliminates :(
I was honestly hoping for a better haul after grinding all day yesterday. I got:

100+ vials (68 currently in hoard since some were used/sold)
2 Morph genes
Bunch of coli crates
Some Bamboo Falls vistas (I have so manyyy)
About 1mil extra treasure after hoardselling most of the loot

No eggs or eliminates :(
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
1 2 3 4