Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Laughs crazily
1 2 3 4
Sooooo. What do you have to show for two days of continuous grinding and brewing For me: 102 vials 5 birds 400kt (only sold one vial though) About 20 baldwin mats A whole heap of coli apparel, familiars, food, materials and stones Some skins 1 arcane egg 1 morph 2 vistas Some woodland apparel annndddd a broken wrist and a phobia of ever going to the training grounds ever again Haven't been too lucky with eliminates though. Do they even drop in the training grounds? Like seriously, I didn't get a single one after spending all that time grinding. This is what happens when your dragons are only lvl 21 [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Ti3i7TumKRkdi/giphy.gif[/img] Ps. Plague rare is beautiful
Sooooo. What do you have to show for two days of continuous grinding and brewing

For me:
102 vials
5 birds
400kt (only sold one vial though)
About 20 baldwin mats
A whole heap of coli apparel, familiars, food, materials and stones
Some skins
1 arcane egg
1 morph
2 vistas
Some woodland apparel

annndddd
a broken wrist and a phobia of ever going to the training grounds ever again

Haven't been too lucky with eliminates though. Do they even drop in the training grounds? Like seriously, I didn't get a single one after spending all that time grinding. This is what happens when your dragons are only lvl 21

giphy.gif

Ps. Plague rare is beautiful
I am +19 FR Timehomosexual_copy_by_con_tag_ious-dbik85n.png
10kt Grab bags

Deviantart

Adoptables

Art IG
7894af1bb8879832d7b5d6714b0f8d3355908033.png

I have like 50~ Vials!
I have like 50~ Vials!
A lot of salt. I mean vials.
A lot of salt. I mean vials.
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
50 vials that I'm gonna forget about for a while or else I might end up using a bunch on my progen instead of profiting
50 vials that I'm gonna forget about for a while or else I might end up using a bunch on my progen instead of profiting
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
a fully gened and mostly outfitted lair, 4kg, and 40 vials
mostly bc i sold all of my vials
a fully gened and mostly outfitted lair, 4kg, and 40 vials
mostly bc i sold all of my vials
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
99 Vials. And lots of neck and wrist pain.
99 Vials. And lots of neck and wrist pain.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
More food than I could have ever imagined. All of my dragons are going to be fat
More food than I could have ever imagined. All of my dragons are going to be fat
19 vials. i used a ton
19 vials. i used a ton
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
A Tricktrouper Crown, a Power Pack, and a Forgetools :D As well as the egg and gene and other stuff I've sold off or will be selling off and 30 leftover vials.
A Tricktrouper Crown, a Power Pack, and a Forgetools :D As well as the egg and gene and other stuff I've sold off or will be selling off and 30 leftover vials.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
After three days of Brewing and coli grinding I acquired 35 scattersights, (four used, one vaulted) and an extra Slight Eyewing *cries because some people got way more than that*
After three days of Brewing and coli grinding I acquired 35 scattersights, (four used, one vaulted) and an extra Slight Eyewing *cries because some people got way more than that*
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
1 2 3 4