Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites [Updated!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aenstrian Sending a CR for the nature sprite :)
@Aenstrian Sending a CR for the nature sprite :)
9653400.gif
@Aenstrian Would you sell the Ice Sprite for 2500 gems?
@Aenstrian Would you sell the Ice Sprite for 2500 gems?
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
@Heradotus I would! I'll set up the CR.
@Heradotus I would! I'll set up the CR.
dregen_with_cool_clothes_by_chocochimbu-d7vhklg.png
@Aenstrian Thank you, got it! Also, do you have more than one Speedy over there? I saw you might've sold one already. I can do the 16 Scattersights you were looking for.
@Aenstrian Thank you, got it! Also, do you have more than one Speedy over there? I saw you might've sold one already. I can do the 16 Scattersights you were looking for.
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
@Heradotus I have more! I'll set up the CR for that too.
@Heradotus I have more! I'll set up the CR for that too.
@Aenstrian how many vials for Shadow, fire, arcane, and earth?
@Aenstrian how many vials for Shadow, fire, arcane, and earth?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Aenstrian Silly question, but do you still have Speedy, or were there just the 2? If you do, I'd pay the 16 vials for it :)
@Aenstrian Silly question, but do you still have Speedy, or were there just the 2? If you do, I'd pay the 16 vials for it :)
9653400.gif
@Rave31
@Megeara

I'm actually closing down the vial trade! I got the right eyes on the dragon in my icon, and I don't really have any further projects. For Meg: I do still have more Speedys, if you're interested in paying in gems/treasure!
@Rave31
@Megeara

I'm actually closing down the vial trade! I got the right eyes on the dragon in my icon, and I don't really have any further projects. For Meg: I do still have more Speedys, if you're interested in paying in gems/treasure!
@aenstrian If you still have, I’d be very interested in trading scattersights for plague, fire, arcane and/or shadow sprites. What remains, and how much would that be?

I see you’re done with scattersights - are there other things you’re interested in trading for?
@aenstrian If you still have, I’d be very interested in trading scattersights for plague, fire, arcane and/or shadow sprites. What remains, and how much would that be?

I see you’re done with scattersights - are there other things you’re interested in trading for?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Aenstrian That's sad, thought I could finally snatch one. As of right now I don't have enough currency to buy one.
@Aenstrian That's sad, thought I could finally snatch one. As of right now I don't have enough currency to buy one.
9653400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6