Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Vials of Scatter sight not dropping
1 2 3 4 5
Yeah, I have been looking through forum posts and have sent multiple messages to users asking if they have some rentals, but I don't think they are answering. Can anyone link me to a dragon rental forum post or something? @BoggyMcBogface @After @Anourou
Yeah, I have been looking through forum posts and have sent multiple messages to users asking if they have some rentals, but I don't think they are answering. Can anyone link me to a dragon rental forum post or something? @BoggyMcBogface @After @Anourou
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@Kataracts are you messaging random users? Because most people don't rent their level 25s. Check your flight's dom forum, some flights have dragon rental programs and other programs to help newbies get a coli team. Otherwise, I don't know of any currently active rental threads, sorry.
@Kataracts are you messaging random users? Because most people don't rent their level 25s. Check your flight's dom forum, some flights have dragon rental programs and other programs to help newbies get a coli team. Otherwise, I don't know of any currently active rental threads, sorry.
lohf4Mo.png
I've not seen a single drop and all my present vials are from making them at Baldwins because my index page never showed that the new eyes were a thing. Is there a particular step I need to do besides just clicking as fast as I possibly can like I've been doing all day?
I've not seen a single drop and all my present vials are from making them at Baldwins because my index page never showed that the new eyes were a thing. Is there a particular step I need to do besides just clicking as fast as I possibly can like I've been doing all day?
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
@Chevko as mentioned previously in the thread, you need a team of Lv 25s to have the best odds, as that will allow you to get through the most enemies per minute. it looks like your highest are Lv 12 though, so aside from renting, there's not much else you can do but just grind where you're able to and hope for the best.
@Chevko as mentioned previously in the thread, you need a team of Lv 25s to have the best odds, as that will allow you to get through the most enemies per minute. it looks like your highest are Lv 12 though, so aside from renting, there's not much else you can do but just grind where you're able to and hope for the best.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Yesterday grinding in the training fields for 2-3 hours got me 6 scattersight, but today ive been grinding for a few hours and havent gotten any. Im wondering if its bad luck or if they adjusted it?
Yesterday grinding in the training fields for 2-3 hours got me 6 scattersight, but today ive been grinding for a few hours and havent gotten any. Im wondering if its bad luck or if they adjusted it?
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020 there's no way to know for sure whether staff adjusted it or not, as they haven't said anything regarding it. some people swear it's changed, some people are having better luck than they were yesterday, and so on. i'm inclined to think it's still just RNG being its usual fickle self.
@DarkElite020 there's no way to know for sure whether staff adjusted it or not, as they haven't said anything regarding it. some people swear it's changed, some people are having better luck than they were yesterday, and so on. i'm inclined to think it's still just RNG being its usual fickle self.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I tried the Woodland venue for hours yesterday with a higher-level team and got nowhere, it wasn't until I tried higher-level venues in line with my team that I've gotten two. So volume didn't work for me, although it's hard to tell.
I tried the Woodland venue for hours yesterday with a higher-level team and got nowhere, it wasn't until I tried higher-level venues in line with my team that I've gotten two. So volume didn't work for me, although it's hard to tell.
@DarkElite020 I think they adjusted it today because so many people (myself included) are getting fewer drops today but it's hard to say.
@DarkElite020 I think they adjusted it today because so many people (myself included) are getting fewer drops today but it's hard to say.
lohf4Mo.png
Well either way its unfortunate
Well either way its unfortunate
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@After
I've just been doing the second map location since I've got level 12s I'm using. It seems to be working a bit as I'm getting a few drops, but it's still a bit annoying since I found out literally *yesterday* because the index site didn't say ****.
@After
I've just been doing the second map location since I've got level 12s I'm using. It seems to be working a bit as I'm getting a few drops, but it's still a bit annoying since I found out literally *yesterday* because the index site didn't say ****.
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
1 2 3 4 5