Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to use vials?
1 2
So when you use a vial of scattersight on a dragon
Do they drink it or pour it in their eyes
So when you use a vial of scattersight on a dragon
Do they drink it or pour it in their eyes
Eyedrops.
Eyedrops.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
I vote pouring it in their eyes.
I vote pouring it in their eyes.
[quote name="ShadowWas" date="2018-06-09 13:17:04" ] Eyedrops. [/quote]
ShadowWas wrote on 2018-06-09 13:17:04:
Eyedrops.
TyYgOYZ.png
[img]https://pics.me.me/holy-water-25704509.png[/img]
holy-water-25704509.png
Okay but Plague dragons... getting Primal eyes from it.

You hear that? That's the sound of my skin craw l in g...
Okay but Plague dragons... getting Primal eyes from it.

You hear that? That's the sound of my skin craw l in g...
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Dokvganryuu what about shadow :'(
[quote name="oxiclean" date="2018-06-09 13:27:57" ] @Dokvganryuu what about shadow :'( [/quote] Their eyes melt
oxiclean wrote on 2018-06-09 13:27:57:
Their eyes melt
[quote name="violentPrince" date="2018-06-09 13:28:32" ] [quote name="oxiclean" date="2018-06-09 13:27:57" ] @Dokvganryuu what about shadow :'( [/quote] Their eyes melt [/quote] [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/ibZpI87dp7nWw/200_d.gif[/img]water primal oxiclean my eyes of this; thanks
violentPrince wrote on 2018-06-09 13:28:32:
oxiclean wrote on 2018-06-09 13:27:57:
Their eyes melt
200_d.gifwater primal oxiclean my eyes of this; thanks
I have a lore thing going on, that when the bottle is uncorked, the dragons get BLASTED with a smell that would be something from their home Flight territory, their eyes start to itch, and they sorta mutate their new eyeballs (Obviously the trauma varies depending on the outcome, from minor tickling behind the eyes to FULL BODY SPASMS AND PAIN)

As for the Scattersight itself, it's like a mist in the bottle, for my headcanon. Take a big ol honk of it and then brace for impact
I have a lore thing going on, that when the bottle is uncorked, the dragons get BLASTED with a smell that would be something from their home Flight territory, their eyes start to itch, and they sorta mutate their new eyeballs (Obviously the trauma varies depending on the outcome, from minor tickling behind the eyes to FULL BODY SPASMS AND PAIN)

As for the Scattersight itself, it's like a mist in the bottle, for my headcanon. Take a big ol honk of it and then brace for impact
image.png
1 2