Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bugged Vial of Scattersight drops?
1 2
Okay, I've got NO CLUE if this is a bug or not, but I cannot find any of these things. I've tried nearly all the venues for 3 hours and nothing.

Could it be that some accounts just can't get the vials to drop? Or am I just super wicked unlucky today? :(
Okay, I've got NO CLUE if this is a bug or not, but I cannot find any of these things. I've tried nearly all the venues for 3 hours and nothing.

Could it be that some accounts just can't get the vials to drop? Or am I just super wicked unlucky today? :(
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Don't worry haha! These have a low drop rate (but not too low, I'd say about that of getting a familiar) I managed to get one, and that was in the Training Grounds. Since they didn't define if all the venues dropped the scatterscroll, I'd say you should farm solely in the Training Grounds (even though the drops suck :C)
@ImpossibleJedi4

Don't worry haha! These have a low drop rate (but not too low, I'd say about that of getting a familiar) I managed to get one, and that was in the Training Grounds. Since they didn't define if all the venues dropped the scatterscroll, I'd say you should farm solely in the Training Grounds (even though the drops suck :C)
@ImpossibleJedi4 the rates are low, but it's definitely doable. i've been training for quite a bit today and obtained about 15.

@SakuraSweet i train in the mires so i'd say the venue doesn't really matter! or maybe they're more likely to drop in higher-level venues considered how many i got (but i did train for hours).
@ImpossibleJedi4 the rates are low, but it's definitely doable. i've been training for quite a bit today and obtained about 15.

@SakuraSweet i train in the mires so i'd say the venue doesn't really matter! or maybe they're more likely to drop in higher-level venues considered how many i got (but i did train for hours).
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
I've been at the coli since about 10am (almost 8 pm)
On and off all day and no vials. I have been getting a lot of blank loot screens though.
I've been at the coli since about 10am (almost 8 pm)
On and off all day and no vials. I have been getting a lot of blank loot screens though.
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
@demitri

15? Nice man! I only got one, but I'm too lazy to farm atm.
@demitri

15? Nice man! I only got one, but I'm too lazy to farm atm.
I've had people tell me that the Training fields, Blooming Grove, and Woodland Path were all excellent places to farm.
But, I'm thinking some of us are just not set up to get them either because it has been 9 hours and nothing. Of course, there may be something wrong with the settings on my account when it comes to the RNG because I don't get ant drops accept food, junk battlestones, the occasional familiar, and I think I've gotten 1 piece of apparel other than during NoTN.
I've had people tell me that the Training fields, Blooming Grove, and Woodland Path were all excellent places to farm.
But, I'm thinking some of us are just not set up to get them either because it has been 9 hours and nothing. Of course, there may be something wrong with the settings on my account when it comes to the RNG because I don't get ant drops accept food, junk battlestones, the occasional familiar, and I think I've gotten 1 piece of apparel other than during NoTN.
I did end up getting some, ALL in boreal woods! @skylemandia maybe try there?
I did end up getting some, ALL in boreal woods! @skylemandia maybe try there?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I'll try there tonight @ImpossibleJedi4 We'll see if it works. Can't hurt to try.
I'll try there tonight @ImpossibleJedi4 We'll see if it works. Can't hurt to try.
@Skylemandia
Yeah! Good luck! I've never had great coli luck either XD
@Skylemandia
Yeah! Good luck! I've never had great coli luck either XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I came here to ask the exact same thing. I notice some people mentioning a particular venue, so I wonder if it's tied to a particular venue per person where they drop, but if so that's frustrating over just two days to figure out.

EDIT: Just tried to get one for about two hours across several different venues, no luck (but some blank loot screens).
I came here to ask the exact same thing. I notice some people mentioning a particular venue, so I wonder if it's tied to a particular venue per person where they drop, but if so that's frustrating over just two days to figure out.

EDIT: Just tried to get one for about two hours across several different venues, no luck (but some blank loot screens).
1 2