Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 304 305
@Xhaztol
Will there be other ways to change to other natural eyes in the future?
Will other eyes be implemented in the future?
@Xhaztol
Will there be other ways to change to other natural eyes in the future?
Will other eyes be implemented in the future?
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
this looks wonderful! I can't wait to get my hands on more of these items!
this looks wonderful! I can't wait to get my hands on more of these items!
I'm glad I'm not in plague (those eyes are creepy) also I'm afraid that this will ruin my breeding plans too, hope there will be also thing for removing it as for the other genes...?

Though I like some of them and those that my dragons were born with today :D
I'm glad I'm not in plague (those eyes are creepy) also I'm afraid that this will ruin my breeding plans too, hope there will be also thing for removing it as for the other genes...?

Though I like some of them and those that my dragons were born with today :D
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Happy 5th anniversary!

I came back on for the eyes AND MMMMM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
The glowing eyes are so my aesthetic hhhhhhh

If I may suggest something though? I don't think you should retire the eye scatters. They'll very likely become an integral part for breeding + gene projects so retiring them seems a bit... Idk. Probably not the best idea?

Another thing I'd like to suggest: Maybe make separate vials for specific eye types because as stated above, people will very likely be using eye types for projects now & I know for a fact a lot of people will want specific eye types for their projects.
*EDIT* I saw some of the other replies suggesting maybe sell different vials in the marketplace & I wanted to add my input that I 100% agree with that.
Happy 5th anniversary!

I came back on for the eyes AND MMMMM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
The glowing eyes are so my aesthetic hhhhhhh

If I may suggest something though? I don't think you should retire the eye scatters. They'll very likely become an integral part for breeding + gene projects so retiring them seems a bit... Idk. Probably not the best idea?

Another thing I'd like to suggest: Maybe make separate vials for specific eye types because as stated above, people will very likely be using eye types for projects now & I know for a fact a lot of people will want specific eye types for their projects.
*EDIT* I saw some of the other replies suggesting maybe sell different vials in the marketplace & I wanted to add my input that I 100% agree with that.
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
Are the Vials of Scattersight rare drops in the coliseum? I've been farming the Mire, but haven't found any yet.
Are the Vials of Scattersight rare drops in the coliseum? I've been farming the Mire, but haven't found any yet.
[quote name="Andrewsarchus" date="2018-06-08 13:27:11" ] This is complete and other bull and I won't stand for this. [b]Release a vial to turn eyes to common, or I will leave.[/b] [/quote] Is this the kind of criticism they should be listening to? A lot of players are thrilled about this revolutionary update, some others aren't (and of course they are the most vocal about it), but in the end it's their game, not yours, so they are not obliged to cater to anybody's needs and wants. I am sure there will be ways to fix/change/revert the eyes in the (near) future, so why don't you cool down a bit and start enjoying the anniversary like most of the other players are doing? If everything else fails, you'll still have dozens of vials in your hoard at the end of the week. Cheer up!
Andrewsarchus wrote on 2018-06-08 13:27:11:
This is complete and other bull and I won't stand for this.
Release a vial to turn eyes to common, or I will leave.

Is this the kind of criticism they should be listening to?
A lot of players are thrilled about this revolutionary update, some others aren't (and of course they are the most vocal about it), but in the end it's their game, not yours, so they are not obliged to cater to anybody's needs and wants.

I am sure there will be ways to fix/change/revert the eyes in the (near) future, so why don't you cool down a bit and start enjoying the anniversary like most of the other players are doing?
If everything else fails, you'll still have dozens of vials in your hoard at the end of the week. Cheer up!
ZVpCPil.png
SCREAMS!!!!! GLOWY EYES!!! AAAAAAAAA-
SCREAMS!!!!! GLOWY EYES!!! AAAAAAAAA-
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
Eye can't believe that I'm seeing this :'D
Eye can't believe that I'm seeing this :'D
tXKbExw.png
I love many of these eyes, but the plague primal eyes may be enough to make me switch flights. Its going to ruin some carefully designed babies if they come out with this green blob on their head. :T
Consider giving us a scroll to return eyes to default at least to mitigate this issue.
I love many of these eyes, but the plague primal eyes may be enough to make me switch flights. Its going to ruin some carefully designed babies if they come out with this green blob on their head. :T
Consider giving us a scroll to return eyes to default at least to mitigate this issue.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
Woohoo!! I just got a cute Fae boy with Primal eyes!! This is so cool! Congrats on 5 years!
Woohoo!! I just got a cute Fae boy with Primal eyes!! This is so cool! Congrats on 5 years!
She/Her
Just your local Coatl lover
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 304 305