Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | water is canada
1 2 3 4 5 6
what flight is russia
what flight is russia
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@emspacefeathers

do people,,, not believe canada exists,,,,, have i been living a lie,,,,,,,,,,,,
@emspacefeathers

do people,,, not believe canada exists,,,,, have i been living a lie,,,,,,,,,,,,
[quote name="Krakatoaa" date="2018-06-05 15:02:39" ] But consider this: Lightning is Australia. [/quote] After watching a recent [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LifRswfCxFU]worldbuilding video on atmospheric circulation[/url], I am now convinced that Lightning is Venezuela near Lake Maracaibo.
Krakatoaa wrote on 2018-06-05 15:02:39:
But consider this:
Lightning is Australia.

After watching a recent worldbuilding video on atmospheric circulation, I am now convinced that Lightning is Venezuela near Lake Maracaibo.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
water would be hawaii

a lot of users (that i know, at least) want to visit but almost nobody really stays )’; and also water

and also nobody really puts hawaii on American maps just like how nobody realizes water flight exists but the difference here is that the water territory is rigHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRIKEN MAP OMGGGGG );
water would be hawaii

a lot of users (that i know, at least) want to visit but almost nobody really stays )’; and also water

and also nobody really puts hawaii on American maps just like how nobody realizes water flight exists but the difference here is that the water territory is rigHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRIKEN MAP OMGGGGG );
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
[quote name="nappez" date="2018-06-05 16:33:11" ] do people,,, not believe canada exists,,,,, have i been living a lie,,,,,,,,,,,, [/quote] I mean my friends in english named our group canadaisntevenreal dot net [size=1]@nappez[/size]
nappez wrote on 2018-06-05 16:33:11:
I mean my friends in english named our group canadaisntevenreal dot net
@nappez
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
[quote name="Lemonie" date="2018-06-05 16:36:27" ] water would be hawaii a lot of users (that i know, at least) want to visit but almost nobody really stays )’; and also water and also nobody really puts hawaii on American maps just like how nobody realizes water flight exists but the difference here is that the water territory is rigHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRIKEN MAP OMGGGGG ); [/quote] somehow everyone looks everywhere on the map but the middle apparently
Lemonie wrote on 2018-06-05 16:36:27:
water would be hawaii

somehow everyone looks everywhere on the map but the middle apparently
@emspacefeathers

guess i live in a nonexistent country then,, ok

im ok with this

maybe
@emspacefeathers

guess i live in a nonexistent country then,, ok

im ok with this

maybe
As a Canadian, I approve of this thread.
As a Canadian, I approve of this thread.
hi
hi
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-06-05 16:31:04" ] what flight is russia [/quote] whichever one screams at bears the most
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-06-05 16:31:04:
what flight is russia
whichever one screams at bears the most
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6