Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pancakes art || Open! pwyw T/G/CAD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@casualpancakes
YOUR ART IS SO GOOD AAAAA Could i nab a gem commission slot?

Character: Xander
Background: Transparent
Style: Full body!
Other: He's a grump butt but apparantly a loveable one :>
@casualpancakes
YOUR ART IS SO GOOD AAAAA Could i nab a gem commission slot?

Character: Xander
Style: Full body!
Other: He's a grump butt but apparantly a loveable one :>
@Omelas
Would that be payed with treasure/gems/or CAD, I just want to know which slot I should add you to! <3

@Kanamine
Yea np, I can draw the detailing pink instead. Is there any facial expression you had in mind? Also you can send the cr for the payment whenever, I will not accept the transfer until the piece is complete though! c:

@Oppabo
I can do the pair np! Side note; your dog is absolutely gorgeous (I want him <3) and did you want me to include his chain collar as well or no? Also send the cr whenever, I wont accept it till I finish your pieces. c:

@RoadkillJack
You can send the cr whenever you like, I will begin working on it soon! Also, is there any specific pose you had in mind, or would you just like me to draw him grumpy?
@Omelas
Would that be payed with treasure/gems/or CAD, I just want to know which slot I should add you to! <3

@Kanamine
Yea np, I can draw the detailing pink instead. Is there any facial expression you had in mind? Also you can send the cr for the payment whenever, I will not accept the transfer until the piece is complete though! c:

@Oppabo
I can do the pair np! Side note; your dog is absolutely gorgeous (I want him <3) and did you want me to include his chain collar as well or no? Also send the cr whenever, I wont accept it till I finish your pieces. c:

@RoadkillJack
You can send the cr whenever you like, I will begin working on it soon! Also, is there any specific pose you had in mind, or would you just like me to draw him grumpy?
A3HkZGq.png
@CasualPancakes ah that’ll be treasure please!
@CasualPancakes ah that’ll be treasure please!
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@CasualPancakes sent CR. As for expression, maybe something regal or aloof-looking.

Further details for inspiration or mood (tho feel free to ignore): he has an air of a noble, high-born and respected, if young. A little unaware of the world due to a sheltered upbringing.
@CasualPancakes sent CR. As for expression, maybe something regal or aloof-looking.

Further details for inspiration or mood (tho feel free to ignore): he has an air of a noble, high-born and respected, if young. A little unaware of the world due to a sheltered upbringing.
@CasualPancakes
Thank youu he's a floof ball ;w;
Hmm it you wanted to put a bow/bandana, then no chain is okay. Otherwise I'll leave it completely up to you~
@CasualPancakes
Thank youu he's a floof ball ;w;
Hmm it you wanted to put a bow/bandana, then no chain is okay. Otherwise I'll leave it completely up to you~
yMr9dY7.png A2yeuHD.png 09hlZK2.png ruAdNgJ.png emWDcYh.png
@casualpancakes

Sent! And you can draw him however you'd like! c: Just have fun with him~
@casualpancakes

Sent! And you can draw him however you'd like! c: Just have fun with him~
@casualpancakes

Add me to the pinglist when FR currency slots are free :3 thank you~
@casualpancakes

Add me to the pinglist when FR currency slots are free :3 thank you~
OM0IrHr.png
We're open again!
We're open again!
A3HkZGq.png
@casualpancakes ooooh!!! i'd like to offer 500kt/g! (mixed payment)
Character: morgan!
Background: some kind of tan or brown!
Style: fullbody!
Other: can you just make him look pretty annoyed/upset?
@casualpancakes ooooh!!! i'd like to offer 500kt/g! (mixed payment)
Character: morgan!
Background: some kind of tan or brown!
Style: fullbody!
Other: can you just make him look pretty annoyed/upset?
@casualpancakes I really like your art style! Your colours are so nice C: If you still have gem slots available I'd like to grab one please!

Character: Saoirse[url] - not the dragon, but the OC she's based on- references in bio!
Style: Fullbody
Other: You can change/simplify the outfit if you like, but I'd like her to keep her pebble-with-a-hole pendant. She's got quite a cheerful, friendly personality (if a bit anxious). [/url]
@casualpancakes I really like your art style! Your colours are so nice C: If you still have gem slots available I'd like to grab one please!

Character: Saoirse[url] - not the dragon, but the OC she's based on- references in bio!
Style: Fullbody
Other: You can change/simplify the outfit if you like, but I'd like her to keep her pebble-with-a-hole pendant. She's got quite a cheerful, friendly personality (if a bit anxious). [/url]
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8