Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pancakes art || Open! pwyw T/G/CAD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CasualPancakes no problem! I’ll be able to give you more references once you open up :D
@CasualPancakes no problem! I’ll be able to give you more references once you open up :D
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@CasualPancakes character reference
@CasualPancakes character reference
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@casualpancakes Sent!
@casualpancakes Sent!
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
@casualpancakes
Okay, are you able to do a signature similar to yours of that character, or just headshots?
@casualpancakes
Okay, are you able to do a signature similar to yours of that character, or just headshots?
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@TheoDemoine
PM me if theres anything I missed c: --edit, i cannot accept your cr, it says you do not have the payment, once I can accept the cr, I will re-insert the image

@UnicornChild132
Yea that would be terrific, just add yourself to the pingslist in the first post and i will let you know when slots open!
@TheoDemoine
PM me if theres anything I missed c: --edit, i cannot accept your cr, it says you do not have the payment, once I can accept the cr, I will re-insert the image

@UnicornChild132
Yea that would be terrific, just add yourself to the pingslist in the first post and i will let you know when slots open!
A3HkZGq.png
@CasualPancakes should be good now! I was less than 1kT short lol
@CasualPancakes should be good now! I was less than 1kT short lol
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
[b]@TheoDemoine[/b] thank you so much! anyway as i stated earlier, dm me if theres anything i missed [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y6BQEsY.png[/img]
@TheoDemoine
thank you so much! anyway as i stated earlier, dm me if theres anything i missed
Y6BQEsY.png
A3HkZGq.png
@casualpancakes
Ahh, cool!
Will do for sure! <3
@casualpancakes
Ahh, cool!
Will do for sure! <3
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@CasualPancakes
Woah! I love your art! Could you ping me if you'll open your shop again? *-*
@CasualPancakes
Woah! I love your art! Could you ping me if you'll open your shop again? *-*
SG7XUzo.jpgpzpKRJw.jpgR8tmc8q.jpgMToBv9N.jpg0MXBiP7.jpg
@CasualPancakes

Ajxnaokancjavs I loVE your style, could you add me to a pinglist if you have one, for when you're open again C:
@CasualPancakes

Ajxnaokancjavs I loVE your style, could you add me to a pinglist if you have one, for when you're open again C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8