Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you guys do to kill time?
1 2
I RP/plot rps with my sister, write short stories, play dnd with my sister, listen to music, knit, spin yarn, nap...stuff like that!
I RP/plot rps with my sister, write short stories, play dnd with my sister, listen to music, knit, spin yarn, nap...stuff like that!
Play this crazy dragon game I found, it's really pulls you in from day 1, you get to breed dragons and put clothing on them, it's just wicked, that damn thing keeps you're attention even through your exams, it's a serious attention getter and super fun, even with the weird glitches that pop up every once in a while, dragons man!
Play this crazy dragon game I found, it's really pulls you in from day 1, you get to breed dragons and put clothing on them, it's just wicked, that damn thing keeps you're attention even through your exams, it's a serious attention getter and super fun, even with the weird glitches that pop up every once in a while, dragons man!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Browse memes. Just livin the life.
Browse memes. Just livin the life.
I've been playing minecraft lately. (Gotta figure out how to upgrade my mods to the latest version without breaking my current saves.) Other than that, I play on petsites like FR and Subeta, garden and game on my cellphone.
I've been playing minecraft lately. (Gotta figure out how to upgrade my mods to the latest version without breaking my current saves.) Other than that, I play on petsites like FR and Subeta, garden and game on my cellphone.
mlNVeHM.jpg
I train my dog and write stories :)
I train my dog and write stories :)
[quote name="TrustRae" date="2018-06-03 05:35:47" ] Play this crazy dragon game I found, it's really pulls you in from day 1, you get to breed dragons and put clothing on them, it's just wicked, that damn thing keeps you're attention even through your exams, it's a serious attention getter and super fun, even with the weird glitches that pop up every once in a while, dragons man! [/quote] edit: also I like to re-read Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit
TrustRae wrote on 2018-06-03 05:35:47:

edit: also I like to re-read Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit
i really like star wars ok
Read things on Medium, talk with friends, play Don't Starve or whatever other game has my focus atm, write and edit, watch YouTube videos, listen to music and edit Spotify playlists, idly shop, BuzzFeed quizzes.
Read things on Medium, talk with friends, play Don't Starve or whatever other game has my focus atm, write and edit, watch YouTube videos, listen to music and edit Spotify playlists, idly shop, BuzzFeed quizzes.
tneYPET.png
Pretend I'm going to exercise, actually exercise, scream about being sore then go back to exercising

I'm trying to get FIT
Pretend I'm going to exercise, actually exercise, scream about being sore then go back to exercising

I'm trying to get FIT
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
usually read fan fiction, draw, listen to music and make little scenarios to go with it with my dergs (Like this is super fun I do it a lot in the car XD) going on Youtube, and hours later ending up watching something completely opposite of what I originally was watching or Pinterest.
usually read fan fiction, draw, listen to music and make little scenarios to go with it with my dergs (Like this is super fun I do it a lot in the car XD) going on Youtube, and hours later ending up watching something completely opposite of what I originally was watching or Pinterest.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2