Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River(Open Warriors RP)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Cerkowah OMG THEY ARE SO AMAZING! Thanks so much!
@Cerkowah OMG THEY ARE SO AMAZING! Thanks so much!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Hello! I'm super super into warriors and I'm itching for an RP with one of my girls. Since my favorite girl's name is Sunspot, I think I'll go with her! Plus, SunClan! What could go wrong? [img]https://i.imgur.com/G5lBnJA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/LIzOgKP.jpg[/img] Name - Sunspot Age(in moons) - 30 moons old gender - Female Clan - SunClan Rank - Queen Sexuality- Bisexual Theme song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqq7D3FimJ8 Voice claim- mxmtoon ([url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPqSepfbG0]x[/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gEwupJTJrg]x[/url]) Height- 9.8 in Weight- 8.5 lbs Length- 18 in Breed- mainecoon Personality - Sunspot grew up a very aggressive cat. She softened up around the time she became an adoptive mother. She acts very defeated or depressed, despite expecting kits. History- Sunspot and her sister Orangenose were born to a happy family. They took care of themselves and others and Orangenose and Sunspot were especially close. One night, Orangenose, who was a kit at the time, ate a rotten piece of pray before going to bed and got sick nightmares. She dreamed that her sister became a monster, that she would kill everything she knew and Orangenose held onto it. Because of this, Orangenose began pushing her sister away. This made Sunspot bitter and annoyed at nearly every cat, never really having a friend growing up. Sunspot lived in her clan like this for many moons, snapping at her mentors and her Clanmates. One day, however, a tiny grey kitten washed up into their paws. She had been abandoned. She needed no milk, just a belly to stay by. Sunspot agreed, hoping the kit's sunny personality would bring her a friend. Sunspot loved the kit. Her name was Daykit and the optimistic presence was a relief at most times. Sadly, however, Daykit got very sick around six moons old. The kitten couldn't take the sickness and passed, leaving Sunspot's vulnerable, new developing personality alone. Sunspot's softer now. She's quiet and gentle, most of the passion has left her eyes. She's almost three moons into her pregnancy and still no cat has a clue who the father is. She mainly lies around the nursery or out in the sun. Sunspot was an incredible fighter. She loved battling and humbling fights, hunting, however, was not her strong suit. It's rather known that she prefers border patrols over hunting. What's also to be known is Orangenose's disappearance. Sunspot's softening of personality seemed to upset Orangenose and she hadn't been seen since. Sunspot didn't seem to mind, but still looks for her in the wild. Most suspect she went to live with housefolk. Sunspot has some hidden relationship details she hasn't quite yet shared. Friends- N/A Family - Orangenose(kittypet), Daykit(deceased) Mate- N/A crush- idk yet aaaaaaaaaaaaa Mentor/Apprentice - N/A Appearance - Sunspot is a long furred tabby cat with white on her paws, muzzle, and under her tail. She has silky, orangish-yellow fur and a triangular face, similar to Mothwing in many ways. Her eyes, once piercing orange are a more soft and defeated shade. Inactivity- Extra - No op characters
Hello! I'm super super into warriors and I'm itching for an RP with one of my girls. Since my favorite girl's name is Sunspot, I think I'll go with her! Plus, SunClan! What could go wrong?
G5lBnJA.pngLIzOgKP.jpg
Name - Sunspot
Age(in moons) - 30 moons old
gender - Female
Clan - SunClan
Rank - Queen
Sexuality- Bisexual
Theme song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqq7D3FimJ8
Voice claim- mxmtoon (x x)
Height- 9.8 in
Weight- 8.5 lbs
Length- 18 in
Breed- mainecoon
Personality - Sunspot grew up a very aggressive cat. She softened up around the time she became an adoptive mother. She acts very defeated or depressed, despite expecting kits.
History- Sunspot and her sister Orangenose were born to a happy family. They took care of themselves and others and Orangenose and Sunspot were especially close. One night, Orangenose, who was a kit at the time, ate a rotten piece of pray before going to bed and got sick nightmares. She dreamed that her sister became a monster, that she would kill everything she knew and Orangenose held onto it. Because of this, Orangenose began pushing her sister away. This made Sunspot bitter and annoyed at nearly every cat, never really having a friend growing up.

Sunspot lived in her clan like this for many moons, snapping at her mentors and her Clanmates. One day, however, a tiny grey kitten washed up into their paws. She had been abandoned. She needed no milk, just a belly to stay by. Sunspot agreed, hoping the kit's sunny personality would bring her a friend. Sunspot loved the kit. Her name was Daykit and the optimistic presence was a relief at most times. Sadly, however, Daykit got very sick around six moons old. The kitten couldn't take the sickness and passed, leaving Sunspot's vulnerable, new developing personality alone.

Sunspot's softer now. She's quiet and gentle, most of the passion has left her eyes. She's almost three moons into her pregnancy and still no cat has a clue who the father is. She mainly lies around the nursery or out in the sun.

Sunspot was an incredible fighter. She loved battling and humbling fights, hunting, however, was not her strong suit. It's rather known that she prefers border patrols over hunting.

What's also to be known is Orangenose's disappearance. Sunspot's softening of personality seemed to upset Orangenose and she hadn't been seen since. Sunspot didn't seem to mind, but still looks for her in the wild. Most suspect she went to live with housefolk.

Sunspot has some hidden relationship details she hasn't quite yet shared.
Friends- N/A
Family - Orangenose(kittypet), Daykit(deceased)
Mate- N/A
crush- idk yet aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mentor/Apprentice - N/A
Appearance - Sunspot is a long furred tabby cat with white on her paws, muzzle, and under her tail. She has silky, orangish-yellow fur and a triangular face, similar to Mothwing in many ways. Her eyes, once piercing orange are a more soft and defeated shade.
Inactivity-
Extra - No op characters
kei4B33.png
@Heckincat

Hello! This RP is closed, but I forgot to mark that. That's completely my fault, so i'll let you join anyways. However, I do ask that you eventually make a moutainclan cat.

Edit: This RP has a discord server. The link is on the main post.

Thanks for joining!
@Heckincat

Hello! This RP is closed, but I forgot to mark that. That's completely my fault, so i'll let you join anyways. However, I do ask that you eventually make a moutainclan cat.

Edit: This RP has a discord server. The link is on the main post.

Thanks for joining!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Will this roleplay ever be open in the near future? I saw it a couple of days ago and just went to make a form, but realized it was closed.
Will this roleplay ever be open in the near future? I saw it a couple of days ago and just went to make a form, but realized it was closed.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
@foxwolf273

I'm thinking of opening it for a bit every month, so I'll ping you when that happens. it'll start in June that I open for a few days every month.
@foxwolf273

I'm thinking of opening it for a bit every month, so I'll ping you when that happens. it'll start in June that I open for a few days every month.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zPnFX2A2bso/TYBF6szHEYI/AAAAAAAAGLo/7J-fwXrScRI/s1600/ragdolls.jpg[/img] Name - Daisy Age(in moons) - 52 gender - Female Clan - N/A Rank - Kittypet Sexuality- Straight Theme song- [url=https://youtu.be/oIXEMCfbasU]First Burn[/url] Voice claim- No(t yet) Breed- Ragdoll Personality - Daisy is very quiet, calm, and mellow. She almost never gets angry, especially at young cats like kits and apprentices. She was always treated like a queen by her twowlegs, but not to the point of abuse, so she can never understand cats want to join clans and wild. But due to her pampered life, she has become afraid f being a clan cat, and whatever would only slightly hurt someone else, crushes her. History- Dais was sold to her owner by a breeder who had forced her parents to breed. She knew that her parents didn't love eachother, or want to have kits together, and made a promise to her self that if she ad kits, it would be with someone she loved When she was adopted, she met her friend, Lilac, and eventually Rookstar, who she chose as her mate. She later gave birth to her first little, of whch contained four kits. she only chose to keep one, and names the kit Rosie. But news spreads fast in the twolegplace, and she soon found out about Rookstars' disloyalty. Friends- Rose-Starlingpaws' Mother-Golden she-cat Laurel- Siamese she-cat with blue eyes Family - Mother- Kiara- Ragdoll she-cat Father- Kao-Ragdoll tom Kits- Reedpaw Rosie Netlepaw Darkpaw Mate- Rookstar crush- Rookstar Mentor/Apprentice - No. Appearance - large ragdoll she-cat with blue eyes Inactivity- NPC Extra - (say the best rule to prove you read them)
ragdolls.jpg
Name - Daisy
Age(in moons) - 52
gender - Female
Clan - N/A
Rank - Kittypet
Sexuality- Straight
Theme song- First Burn
Voice claim- No(t yet)
Breed- Ragdoll
Personality - Daisy is very quiet, calm, and mellow. She almost never gets angry, especially at young cats like kits and apprentices. She was always treated like a queen by her twowlegs, but not to the point of abuse, so she can never understand cats want to join clans and wild.

But due to her pampered life, she has become afraid f being a clan cat, and whatever would only slightly hurt someone else, crushes her.
History- Dais was sold to her owner by a breeder who had forced her parents to breed. She knew that her parents didn't love eachother, or want to have kits together, and made a promise to her self that if she ad kits, it would be with someone she loved

When she was adopted, she met her friend, Lilac, and eventually Rookstar, who she chose as her mate. She later gave birth to her first little, of whch contained four kits. she only chose to keep one, and names the kit Rosie. But news spreads fast in the twolegplace, and she soon found out about Rookstars' disloyalty.

Friends-
Rose-Starlingpaws' Mother-Golden she-cat
Laurel- Siamese she-cat with blue eyes

Family -
Mother- Kiara- Ragdoll she-cat
Father- Kao-Ragdoll tom
Kits-
Reedpaw
Rosie
Netlepaw
Darkpaw
Mate-
Rookstar
crush-
Rookstar
Mentor/Apprentice -
No.
Appearance - large ragdoll she-cat with blue eyes
Inactivity- NPC
Extra - (say the best rule to prove you read them)
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

ummm..... Help...? I havn't been here in so long, can someone please give me a summery of what was going on?
ummm..... Help...? I havn't been here in so long, can someone please give me a summery of what was going on?
Hey please wipe my characters from the rp, I no longer want to take part in it, thank you
Hey please wipe my characters from the rp, I no longer want to take part in it, thank you
@laguz

Alright, I will. But would you be alright with them becoming NPC's instead?
@laguz

Alright, I will. But would you be alright with them becoming NPC's instead?
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

@GalaxyBunny No, consider them all dead
@GalaxyBunny No, consider them all dead
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21