Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Emergency Art Commissions!!
1 2
@Dandelions All set!
@Dandelions All set!
vV5jbm.png
@cognitive
payment received, thank you very much! i’ll get started on your commission now!
@cognitive
payment received, thank you very much! i’ll get started on your commission now!

♥ coyote ♥ it’s very nice to meet you!
he-him or they-them| 18 | fr +3
artshop + toyho.use + fA+ personal twitter
@Dandelions
I'm afraid my parents won't let me commission you, but yes, I did just look into it, and that's illegal. You can take them to court over it.
@Dandelions
I'm afraid my parents won't let me commission you, but yes, I did just look into it, and that's illegal. You can take them to court over it.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Dandelions
Yep. I just read that off to my parents and they said you can legally call the police on them, that's illegal.
@Dandelions
Yep. I just read that off to my parents and they said you can legally call the police on them, that's illegal.
@Dandelions
oh god, you aren't alone either.
The one in Carlsbad, New Mexico, someone said they locked their unit and didn't tell them at all and charged them double rent and started to resort to threats.
Dude, seriously, call the police on them.
@Dandelions
oh god, you aren't alone either.
The one in Carlsbad, New Mexico, someone said they locked their unit and didn't tell them at all and charged them double rent and started to resort to threats.
Dude, seriously, call the police on them.
@egolobster
oh. we thought maybe we were being ripped off but weren’t sure if we were over reacting? haha.. i’ll call the sheriffs desk first thing tomorrow morning. thank you and your parents for the advice and for being so helpful! i really appreciate it!
@egolobster
oh. we thought maybe we were being ripped off but weren’t sure if we were over reacting? haha.. i’ll call the sheriffs desk first thing tomorrow morning. thank you and your parents for the advice and for being so helpful! i really appreciate it!

@Dandelions
Absolutely! I hope those guys get what they deserve ):< I hope things work out for you!
@Dandelions
Absolutely! I hope those guys get what they deserve ):< I hope things work out for you!
bump!
sheriffs desk said they wouldn’t do anything. my aunt is paying it but i need to start repaying her ASAP.
bump!
sheriffs desk said they wouldn’t do anything. my aunt is paying it but i need to start repaying her ASAP.

bump!
bump!

friendly bump
Sorry to hear about the sheriff, that sucks. It's illegal and the fact they won't do anything means they're not doing their job. rip.
friendly bump
Sorry to hear about the sheriff, that sucks. It's illegal and the fact they won't do anything means they're not doing their job. rip.
1 2