Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ coyotes chibi shop Δ [T/G]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/1426kqg.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center][color=a5c2e6] my name is coyote and i’m very pleased to meet you!! i like to draw, and i’d be very honored if you chose me to draw you something nice! how it works is we communicate through the whole process for the best result for both of us! no unnecessary stress for me, and you’ll like your final image better! step one: i send initial sketches to choose from! step two (full color only): i send color options for you to choose from! step three: finished! [center][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/241jcx1.gif[/IMG][/center] [center] [color=a5c2e6] note: i use to typically use procreate for the ipad for these commissions, but after the 24th you may notice a large difference in quality as i’ll be switching to wacom intuos and paint tool sai! i’ll use both, but i’ll be editing on procreate when mobile bound rather than as my main drawing tool~ i have the right to decline any commission whatsoever. if you do not like the result, i will try to fix it as best as i can. i do offer partial refunds, i.e i give half of the final price back if you ultimately do not like it. prices may be subject to change (i will [i] not change prices while you are locked into a slot.[/i]) estimation time is approximately one week. if you want to send me a mood board or specific references to incorporate, please do! [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/kt1dj.gif[/IMG] [quote=I WILL DO] furries fanart banners familiars icons items only (ex; food, NoTN items] badges [/quote] [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/kt1dj.gif[/IMG] [center] [quote=I WON’T DO] NSFW mechas pixels intricate couple interactions[/center] [center] examples [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2dchf8y.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/f0vl3n.png[/IMG]
1426kqg.jpg

my name is coyote and i’m very pleased to meet you!! i like to draw, and i’d be very honored if you chose me to draw you something nice!

how it works is we communicate through the whole process for the best result for both of us! no unnecessary stress for me, and you’ll like your final image better!

step one: i send initial sketches to choose from!
step two (full color only): i send color options for you to choose from!
step three: finished!

241jcx1.gif

note:
i use to typically use procreate for the ipad for these commissions, but after the 24th you may notice a large difference in quality as i’ll be switching to wacom intuos and paint tool sai! i’ll use both, but i’ll be editing on procreate when mobile bound rather than as my main drawing tool~

i have the right to decline any commission whatsoever.
if you do not like the result, i will try to fix it as best as i can. i do offer partial refunds, i.e i give half of the final price back if you ultimately do not like it.
prices may be subject to change (i will not change prices while you are locked into a slot.)
estimation time is approximately one week.
if you want to send me a mood board or specific references to incorporate, please do!
kt1dj.gif
I WILL DO wrote:
furries
fanart
banners
familiars
icons
items only (ex; food, NoTN items]
badges
kt1dj.gif
I WON’T DO wrote:
NSFW
mechas
pixels
intricate couple interactions

examples
2dchf8y.png
f0vl3n.png

♥ coyote ♥ it’s very nice to meet you!
he-him or they-them| 18 | fr +3
artshop + toyho.use + fA+ personal twitter
[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/kt1dj.gif[/IMG] [quote=prices] [center] [size=2] G/T RATE IS 825:1g[/size] FULL BODY FULL COLOR FULL SHADE 350kT/425g/15 USD WAIST UP FULL BODY FULL COLOR FULL SHADE 200kT/245g/10 USD FLAT SHADE ICONS 150Kt/245g/8 USD LINES 150kt/182g/3 USD [/quote] [quote=also accepted] itunes gift card codes 2013/2014 fest items gem shop items all gene + breed scrolls [/quote]
kt1dj.gif
Quote:
G/T RATE IS 825:1g

FULL BODY FULL COLOR FULL SHADE
350kT/425g/15 USD

WAIST UP FULL BODY FULL COLOR FULL SHADE
200kT/245g/10 USD

FLAT SHADE ICONS
150Kt/245g/8 USD

LINES
150kt/182g/3 USD
also accepted wrote:
itunes gift card codes
2013/2014 fest items
gem shop items
all gene + breed scrolls

o0x6qa.jpg
specials and discounts
when you buy two, get a third 60% off
(sale ends Nov 24th!)

2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif

stretchgoals
28ix9pe.png21al3c0.png

0 USD / 70 USD

1350G/5000G

kuribans are held whenever i reach a stretch goal! there will be two winners chosen randomly from my previous customers*, if you would like to be entered please tell me!
3179s1l.gif
*you can get an entry by referring people to me, if your friend/sibling/acquaintance buys something from me they should mention it in post. if they forget, that’s okay, just screenshot or link the message and send it to me!
o0x6qa.jpg
specials and discounts
when you buy two, get a third 60% off
(sale ends Nov 24th!)

2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif2qvfmma.gif

stretchgoals
28ix9pe.png21al3c0.png

0 USD / 70 USD

1350G/5000G

kuribans are held whenever i reach a stretch goal! there will be two winners chosen randomly from my previous customers*, if you would like to be entered please tell me!
3179s1l.gif
*you can get an entry by referring people to me, if your friend/sibling/acquaintance buys something from me they should mention it in post. if they forget, that’s okay, just screenshot or link the message and send it to me!

o0x6qa.jpg
SLOT ONE:
Tangaroa
SLOT TWO:
Rivaicchi
SLOT THREE:
Mate
SLOT FOUR:
Petrichor
SLOT FIVE:
MagnusMedivh
SLOT SIX:
balthy
SLOT SEVEN:
Seenya [2-4 pieces]
SLOT EIGHT:
chimeratic
SLOT NINE:
HallowedAngel777
SLOT TEN:
HeckerDoodle
SLOT ELEVEN:
LAUGHINGZURU

@/valka, @/moongoddess, @/Tangaroa, @/Gimmeurcookie, @/hayum, @/arazamatazza, @/leyline, @/jabby, @/noodlesper
o0x6qa.jpg
SLOT ONE:
Tangaroa
SLOT TWO:
Rivaicchi
SLOT THREE:
Mate
SLOT FOUR:
Petrichor
SLOT FIVE:
MagnusMedivh
SLOT SIX:
balthy
SLOT SEVEN:
Seenya [2-4 pieces]
SLOT EIGHT:
chimeratic
SLOT NINE:
HallowedAngel777
SLOT TEN:
HeckerDoodle
SLOT ELEVEN:
LAUGHINGZURU

@/valka, @/moongoddess, @/Tangaroa, @/Gimmeurcookie, @/hayum, @/arazamatazza, @/leyline, @/jabby, @/noodlesper

@zygon @mate @rowdy
i’m opened, thank you all so much for being patient with me!

if there’s anything i missed that you have a question about, please let me know!
@zygon @mate @rowdy
i’m opened, thank you all so much for being patient with me!

if there’s anything i missed that you have a question about, please let me know!

@rowdy
i’m fine with apparel heavy dragons! but i do want to mention that i might leave some apparel out if i find them too hard to do, sorry! but i’d rather give a satisfactory job with a few details missing, like wing silks, than a unsatisfactory job with all the pieces :<

yrelesh seems like she could be fun to do!! but i am completely fine with any of your dragons if you do not like my choice!
@rowdy
i’m fine with apparel heavy dragons! but i do want to mention that i might leave some apparel out if i find them too hard to do, sorry! but i’d rather give a satisfactory job with a few details missing, like wing silks, than a unsatisfactory job with all the pieces :<

yrelesh seems like she could be fun to do!! but i am completely fine with any of your dragons if you do not like my choice!

@Dandelions

HI THERE, this is my first time ordering art on FR so I'm not sure how this works but your art is beautiful and I have 200kt to spend C:

could I message details about what I want??
@Dandelions

HI THERE, this is my first time ordering art on FR so I'm not sure how this works but your art is beautiful and I have 200kt to spend C:

could I message details about what I want??
@rowdy
thank you so much!! and yes, that’s correct! half now and half at finish!
@rivaicchi
yes, that’s absolutely okay; please message me the details! if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
@rowdy
thank you so much!! and yes, that’s correct! half now and half at finish!
@rivaicchi
yes, that’s absolutely okay; please message me the details! if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

@Dandelions
hello!
i'd like a full body full color of my oc here if you're up to it C:

for payment I have either 350kt or scroll wise i have lace/savanna and or capsule if you're interested in any of those :0
@Dandelions
hello!
i'd like a full body full color of my oc here if you're up to it C:

for payment I have either 350kt or scroll wise i have lace/savanna and or capsule if you're interested in any of those :0
@Mate
i’m up to it!! she’s super cute btw.

i would prefer the treasure payment, if you’re okay with that!!
@Mate
i’m up to it!! she’s super cute btw.

i would prefer the treasure payment, if you’re okay with that!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9