Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Emergency Art Commissions!!
1 2
[center][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/1426kqg.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center][color=a5c2e6] [url=paypal.me/burnedpalm] PAY HERE [/url] [size=2]pls don’t deadname me[/size] my name is coyote and i’m very pleased to meet you!! i’m in a bit of a bind here and i was hoping to get some help. you might have noticed my posting rapidly declining around october and completing dropping in december. i said it was due to me getting treated for asthma - which is true! but the other truth i didn’t want to share was i’m homeless. i’m temporarily living with my grandmother right now, which is great! but my post is actually about the fact i have to raise 435 dollars by the end of tomorrow night or I lose all my belongings that I have in storage. they raised the rent exhorbitantly without informing us knowing we were locked into a deal and we couldn’t keep up with the high price and they kept racking on late fees per day and now they won’t take payments. My aunt is willing to lend me the money, but I need proof I can start to pay her back immediately. thats why i’m posting here! i’m not asking for a handout, i’ll work hard for it! unless you feel like tipping extra - but i’m not at all asking! how it works is we communicate through the whole process for the best result for both of us! no unnecessary stress for me, and you’ll like your final image better! step one: i send initial sketches to choose from! step two (full color only): i send color options for you to choose from! step three: finished! [center][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/241jcx1.gif[/IMG][/center] [center] [color=a5c2e6] estimation time is approximately one day turnaround. if you want to send me a mood board or specific references to incorporate, please do! [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/kt1dj.gif[/IMG] [quote=I WILL DO] Anything legal and within moral grounds. [/quote] [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/kt1dj.gif[/IMG] [center] [quote=examples (USD $25)] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/33yj43a.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/sgrer7.png[/IMG][/quote]
1426kqg.jpg

PAY HERE

pls don’t deadname me

my name is coyote and i’m very pleased to meet you!! i’m in a bit of a bind here and i was hoping to get some help. you might have noticed my posting rapidly declining around october and completing dropping in december. i said it was due to me getting treated for asthma - which is true! but the other truth i didn’t want to share was i’m homeless. i’m temporarily living with my grandmother right now, which is great! but my post is actually about the fact i have to raise 435 dollars by the end of tomorrow night or I lose all my belongings that I have in storage. they raised the rent exhorbitantly without informing us knowing we were locked into a deal and we couldn’t keep up with the high price and they kept racking on late fees per day and now they won’t take payments. My aunt is willing to lend me the money, but I need proof I can start to pay her back immediately.

thats why i’m posting here! i’m not asking for a handout, i’ll work hard for it! unless you feel like tipping extra - but i’m not at all asking!

how it works is we communicate through the whole process for the best result for both of us! no unnecessary stress for me, and you’ll like your final image better!

step one: i send initial sketches to choose from!
step two (full color only): i send color options for you to choose from!
step three: finished!

241jcx1.gif

estimation time is approximately one day turnaround.
if you want to send me a mood board or specific references to incorporate, please do!
kt1dj.gif
I WILL DO wrote:
Anything legal and within moral grounds.
kt1dj.gif
examples (USD $25) wrote:
33yj43a.png
sgrer7.png

♥ coyote ♥ it’s very nice to meet you!
he-him or they-them| 18 | fr +3
artshop + toyho.use + fA+ personal twitter
@Dandelions
ooooh dear ;-; I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm gonna open art commissions and send the proceeds to you. When exactly tomorrow is it being taken? If it's sometime in the afternoon I might be able to commission you, idk ;-;
I'll do my best to help out!!
@Dandelions
ooooh dear ;-; I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm gonna open art commissions and send the proceeds to you. When exactly tomorrow is it being taken? If it's sometime in the afternoon I might be able to commission you, idk ;-;
I'll do my best to help out!!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@egolobster
you’re a sweetheart!!! thank you so much!!! you have no idea how much that means!!!
i have until they close at 5:30pm tomorrow, or i can bid saturday when they put it up for auction.
@egolobster
you’re a sweetheart!!! thank you so much!!! you have no idea how much that means!!!
i have until they close at 5:30pm tomorrow, or i can bid saturday when they put it up for auction.

@Dandelions Hello! I'd be willing to commission you for something similar to your examples for this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31233997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312340/31233997_350.png[/img] [/url] If you were up for it?
@Dandelions Hello! I'd be willing to commission you for something similar to your examples for this dragon:

31233997_350.png

If you were up for it?
wddxw3.png
@Dandelions No problem (: I'm honestly just happy to help. You're the same age as my brother and I can't help but imagine him in the same situation as you and wanting to help. You have talent and I really hope someday you can go to college and perhaps get a really good job in fine arts.
I know that things aren't the same with everyone - I live comfortably in a big house, belly full all the time, access to clean water, electricity, I have 2 computers all to myself, and sometimes it's hard to imagine that others aren't fortunate as I am.
I'll do my best to give you a hand and continually bump the thread for you.
@Dandelions No problem (: I'm honestly just happy to help. You're the same age as my brother and I can't help but imagine him in the same situation as you and wanting to help. You have talent and I really hope someday you can go to college and perhaps get a really good job in fine arts.
I know that things aren't the same with everyone - I live comfortably in a big house, belly full all the time, access to clean water, electricity, I have 2 computers all to myself, and sometimes it's hard to imagine that others aren't fortunate as I am.
I'll do my best to give you a hand and continually bump the thread for you.
@Dandelions
My parents just said it's illegal to raise the rate fee without letting you know. Who is the storage company?
@Dandelions
My parents just said it's illegal to raise the rate fee without letting you know. Who is the storage company?
@Cognitive
yes, i would love to!
(sorry for late response!)
@Cognitive
yes, i would love to!
(sorry for late response!)

@Dandelions You're fine! I pay upfront through the link you provided?
@Dandelions You're fine! I pay upfront through the link you provided?
wddxw3.png
@EgoLobster
aw. thank you! i love animation and would love to do it someday, so i appreciate the well wishes and compliments <3 and i really really do appreciate it!! you’re kinder than you know.

to answer your question: Southwest Self Storage. It’s just a small company but they locked us into a deal for 80 for 6 months, regular is 136 but they kept ‘forgetting’ the deal and charging the regular amount and finally didn’t believe we really signed into it two months before it ended and refused to keep adding the discount.

It was supposed to end October-May but they told us January 31st when we payed they were ending it the next day and tacking on the full 136 and we weren’t allowed to exit the agreement or even enter our storage unit until it was fully paid.

They didn’t send an eviction or notice of auction preparation or even called us when they’ve had our phone number and email until we called to ask the balance last week and told us we couldn’t just pay down the balance anymore, we had to pay full.
@EgoLobster
aw. thank you! i love animation and would love to do it someday, so i appreciate the well wishes and compliments <3 and i really really do appreciate it!! you’re kinder than you know.

to answer your question: Southwest Self Storage. It’s just a small company but they locked us into a deal for 80 for 6 months, regular is 136 but they kept ‘forgetting’ the deal and charging the regular amount and finally didn’t believe we really signed into it two months before it ended and refused to keep adding the discount.

It was supposed to end October-May but they told us January 31st when we payed they were ending it the next day and tacking on the full 136 and we weren’t allowed to exit the agreement or even enter our storage unit until it was fully paid.

They didn’t send an eviction or notice of auction preparation or even called us when they’ve had our phone number and email until we called to ask the balance last week and told us we couldn’t just pay down the balance anymore, we had to pay full.

@cognitive
yes! through the link you should see my legal name (R. M) and my icon.

if you haven’t paid via paypal before: click the 0.00 and enter in 2500. don’t worry about backspacing, and it will put the period in the middle for you.
@cognitive
yes! through the link you should see my legal name (R. M) and my icon.

if you haven’t paid via paypal before: click the 0.00 and enter in 2500. don’t worry about backspacing, and it will put the period in the middle for you.

1 2