Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Festival Chest in Scavenging
1 2 3 4
I was scavenging in Nature for festival currency + possible eggs. I found a [item=Season Chest] while doing so. Unfortunately, I did not get a screenshot since I clicked by too fast.
I was scavenging in Nature for festival currency + possible eggs. I found a Season Chest while doing so. Unfortunately, I did not get a screenshot since I clicked by too fast.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I just had the same thing happen to me but with a Crown Shyness chest
I just had the same thing happen to me but with a Crown Shyness chest
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
I also just scavenged up a Season chest! Didn’t think to get a screenshot, though.
I also just scavenged up a Season chest! Didn’t think to get a screenshot, though.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
Scavenged either a Crown Shyness or Tranquil Forest Chest about 13:14 today.
Scavenged either a Crown Shyness or Tranquil Forest Chest about 13:14 today.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I scavenged a [item= Cherry Dryad Chest] today.
I scavenged a Cherry Dryad Chest today.
Yep I reported this a few days ago and several people chimed in over there. :/ Wonder if Digging is totally broken (for the fest) and chests are only in Scavenging this time? :/ I pity the folks using all their turns in Digging hoping for chests, if that's the case...
Yep I reported this a few days ago and several people chimed in over there. :/ Wonder if Digging is totally broken (for the fest) and chests are only in Scavenging this time? :/ I pity the folks using all their turns in Digging hoping for chests, if that's the case...
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
just saw this because i was wondering why i hadn't got any chests yet. i asked around among my housemates, all of us have our well-fed bonusses and all of us have been spending every turn digging, and none of us have any chests.

there's 16 of us, 4 of us are in nature, 1 of us is in ice, and 1 is in earth. so that's 18 digging turns a day on 4 accounts, 17 turns a day on 1 account, 16 turns a day on 1 account, and 15 turns a day on 10 accounts.

excluding today (so sun, mon + tues only, because not everyone has logged in yet today), that's a total of 765 turns in digging and 0 chests. yeah, i think there's no chests in digging. x3

lol
just saw this because i was wondering why i hadn't got any chests yet. i asked around among my housemates, all of us have our well-fed bonusses and all of us have been spending every turn digging, and none of us have any chests.

there's 16 of us, 4 of us are in nature, 1 of us is in ice, and 1 is in earth. so that's 18 digging turns a day on 4 accounts, 17 turns a day on 1 account, 16 turns a day on 1 account, and 15 turns a day on 10 accounts.

excluding today (so sun, mon + tues only, because not everyone has logged in yet today), that's a total of 765 turns in digging and 0 chests. yeah, i think there's no chests in digging. x3

lol
My guild and I are finding the same things. About 10-15 friends around the world and so far I don't think one of has found a chest. I know I haven't. I'll try scavenging tomorrow just for the heck of it. Can't be any more frustrating than digging. LOL
My guild and I are finding the same things. About 10-15 friends around the world and so far I don't think one of has found a chest. I know I haven't. I'll try scavenging tomorrow just for the heck of it. Can't be any more frustrating than digging. LOL
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
came here to report/see about this, I just got [item= Abelhinha chest] from scavenging. Had to double check I was scavenging and not digging
came here to report/see about this, I just got Abelhinha Chest from scavenging. Had to double check I was scavenging and not digging
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Can also confirm that I have been digging all days of the festival and not found any chests. Guess I'll be scavenging from now on!
Can also confirm that I have been digging all days of the festival and not found any chests. Guess I'll be scavenging from now on!
h0vwKVp.png
valkyrja
she/her
fr +9
dragon sales
1 2 3 4