Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Festival Chest in Scavenging
1 2 3 4
can confirm at least 2 of the chests are successfully back in digging. i got a chromatic predator chest digging just now, and one of my housemates says he got a cherry dryad chest in digging today.

[edit: removed a (possibly misguided) attempt to be helpful and an attempt to express (mixed) feelings, because i have way too much social anxiety. the stress was interfering with my ability to get on with the rest of my day. sorry folks!

(for transparency's sake & for the curious: i pinged some people who said they were looking for chests because i know i could easily have missed all the info about chests changing locations, and i didn't want them to miss out. and then i worried that pinging them was rude. and i tried to make a joke about the reparations for the bug, and then i worried people would be angry about me criticising site staff, even though i said positive things too. my social anxiety is pretty intense, it's why i almost never post anywhere. *shrug*)]
can confirm at least 2 of the chests are successfully back in digging. i got a chromatic predator chest digging just now, and one of my housemates says he got a cherry dryad chest in digging today.

[edit: removed a (possibly misguided) attempt to be helpful and an attempt to express (mixed) feelings, because i have way too much social anxiety. the stress was interfering with my ability to get on with the rest of my day. sorry folks!

(for transparency's sake & for the curious: i pinged some people who said they were looking for chests because i know i could easily have missed all the info about chests changing locations, and i didn't want them to miss out. and then i worried that pinging them was rude. and i tried to make a joke about the reparations for the bug, and then i worried people would be angry about me criticising site staff, even though i said positive things too. my social anxiety is pretty intense, it's why i almost never post anywhere. *shrug*)]
@leafysprite
hey no worries!! 8) thanks for thinking to let us know! (I get a billion pings for skins/accents so one extra is super no big deal ~) I'm just about to try my hoard of gathering turns so ;_;" pls chests jk i forgot it was not gonna be til 9:30 server time 8'(
@leafysprite
hey no worries!! 8) thanks for thinking to let us know! (I get a billion pings for skins/accents so one extra is super no big deal ~) I'm just about to try my hoard of gathering turns so ;_;" pls chests jk i forgot it was not gonna be til 9:30 server time 8'(
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
(Ugh oops quoted my post instead of editing // rip mobile the icons are so tiny)
(Ugh oops quoted my post instead of editing // rip mobile the icons are so tiny)
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@leafysprite

It's all good. Thanks for the heads up! ^_^
@leafysprite

It's all good. Thanks for the heads up! ^_^
MmSftql.png
It's all good @leafysprite thanks for the info- I don't mind pings ever so you were all good!
It's all good @leafysprite thanks for the info- I don't mind pings ever so you were all good!
CVX0Ylh.png
Anyone get the 30 or +30 turns? I had only 18 when I came on today.

And I never check the forum so I've been digging this entire time also! D: I thought I just had super ****** luck so I wasn't finding any until the announcement on the sidebar came through.
Anyone get the 30 or +30 turns? I had only 18 when I came on today.

And I never check the forum so I've been digging this entire time also! D: I thought I just had super ****** luck so I wasn't finding any until the announcement on the sidebar came through.
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
@Chevko Bonus turns will be given out at 9:30 server time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2018-06-02 07:43:51" ] @Chevko Bonus turns will be given out at 9:30 server time. [/quote] Oooo okay, oops. Thank you :'D
Lonin wrote on 2018-06-02 07:43:51:
Oooo okay, oops. Thank you :'D
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
I just spent all 45 of my turns in digging and didn't get a single chest. Was the bug truly fixed?
I just spent all 45 of my turns in digging and didn't get a single chest. Was the bug truly fixed?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Same. I'm seriously frustrated right now. :\
Same. I'm seriously frustrated right now. :\
xWBZ2XA.png 4mOTEPL.png WELYPu7.png fkpFObc.png nLlPT1d.png
1 2 3 4