Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Registration] Kitsune Subspecies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@draconiform please register in the main forum and ping zeroaerie this is not the place to post. This is just to show off the already registered
@draconiform please register in the main forum and ping zeroaerie this is not the place to post. This is just to show off the already registered
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi - Whoops, sorry!
@Aushi - Whoops, sorry!
@aushi
I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering how I'm supposed to insert an image as code for registry.
@aushi
I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering how I'm supposed to insert an image as code for registry.
@pookster go to the main forum there is a test to take my registery is out of date atm.
@pookster go to the main forum there is a test to take my registery is out of date atm.
Mb6MMMc.png
@KatsuQuartz5 go to the main chat there's a link to click to register and register is on pause until i get proper internet so your dragon won't appear immediately
@KatsuQuartz5 go to the main chat there's a link to click to register and register is on pause until i get proper internet so your dragon won't appear immediately
Mb6MMMc.png
Quote:
#34000275: Riku | PrismDragonfly | 5 Tails | Light | Dragon Kitsune

#32458565: Ming | PrismDragonfly | Arcane | Foxfire Nogitsune

Just an update, I no longer have these two.
Quote:
#34000275: Riku | PrismDragonfly | 5 Tails | Light | Dragon Kitsune

#32458565: Ming | PrismDragonfly | Arcane | Foxfire Nogitsune

Just an update, I no longer have these two.
Get this accent here!
@Aushi
Hey, I hope you don't mind taking Lilith off of the list as mine. I'm planning on selling her soon .
@Aushi
Hey, I hope you don't mind taking Lilith off of the list as mine. I'm planning on selling her soon .
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
Owner Updates (for my reference and yours):

#36079882 - Mizuki. Former Owner: Starfait. New Owner: ClockworkEclipse
#29366225 - Kanan (Gen1). Former Owner: ScreamingBirb. New Owner: nikkolah

#36949745 - Auren is now outside of the subspecies and can be removed (he was mine)
Owner Updates (for my reference and yours):

#36079882 - Mizuki. Former Owner: Starfait. New Owner: ClockworkEclipse
#29366225 - Kanan (Gen1). Former Owner: ScreamingBirb. New Owner: nikkolah

#36949745 - Auren is now outside of the subspecies and can be removed (he was mine)
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
Oh btw I've changed username so you can change this line whenever you want, it's in the Trickster Yako dragons, 3rd line:

#32476057: Izanami | CrazyBat | 5 Tails | Shadow | Dragon Kitsune

Thanks!
Oh btw I've changed username so you can change this line whenever you want, it's in the Trickster Yako dragons, 3rd line:

#32476057: Izanami | CrazyBat | 5 Tails | Shadow | Dragon Kitsune

Thanks!
eUMhm7B.png
@Aushi I just realized I sent in a registration form for my Kitsune that’s already been registered(Kvasir) so you can just disregard that app. So sorry about that!
@Aushi I just realized I sent in a registration form for my Kitsune that’s already been registered(Kvasir) so you can just disregard that app. So sorry about that!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15