Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 408 409 410 411 412 ... 414 415
@MrFattymccatcat
hey I'm still alive
I hardly watch this thread any more though
@MrFattymccatcat
hey I'm still alive
I hardly watch this thread any more though
unknown.png
@@MrFattymccatcat
I'm subbed to the thread so I see posts when they come in, but I don't post much.
@@MrFattymccatcat
I'm subbed to the thread so I see posts when they come in, but I don't post much.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
Well that makes sense, but with a new pokemon game in the works the thread should be revitalized.

I'll start doing my job again.

Hello new people!
Well that makes sense, but with a new pokemon game in the works the thread should be revitalized.

I'll start doing my job again.

Hello new people!
bumping and letting people know i have a BUNCH of NA Dialga/Palkia event codes to give away! ^^ Pm/ping for a message!

Donations very welcome, but not obligatory by all means!
bumping and letting people know i have a BUNCH of NA Dialga/Palkia event codes to give away! ^^ Pm/ping for a message!

Donations very welcome, but not obligatory by all means!
um, hi everyone (I'm finally write here qwq), I just want to ask maybe someone have Darkrai for trade? (he's my fav pokemon) ;v;
um, hi everyone (I'm finally write here qwq), I just want to ask maybe someone have Darkrai for trade? (he's my fav pokemon) ;v;
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight

Unfortunately since Darkrai was last distributed via an event two years ago, I don't have one, and it will probably be difficult to get one. Nonetheless, it is possible, and I was able to recently get, for example, a Manaphy in ORAS through the GTS (unsure of legitimacy though). I'd recommend putting in a mon that evolves by trading while holding an item (ie Magmortar, Politoed, Kingdra, etc) or another legendary/mythical and being patient if you're okay with a potentially hacked Darkrai. (If you don't have either of those and can't trade with yourself or a friend to get one, you can deposit a high level desirable mon, such as a pseudo-legend, to get one, then re-deposit what you get to try for the Darkrai. On the other hand, if you're playing in ORAS, you can easily force feed a Feebas blue blocks until its beauty is high enough for evolution; since Milotic is otherwise a trade evolution with that scale thing, it is still very desirable.)
If you really want a legitimate one, I hope you have a really nice friend who specifically got it from the event.
Best of luck to you either way!
@Avalight

Unfortunately since Darkrai was last distributed via an event two years ago, I don't have one, and it will probably be difficult to get one. Nonetheless, it is possible, and I was able to recently get, for example, a Manaphy in ORAS through the GTS (unsure of legitimacy though). I'd recommend putting in a mon that evolves by trading while holding an item (ie Magmortar, Politoed, Kingdra, etc) or another legendary/mythical and being patient if you're okay with a potentially hacked Darkrai. (If you don't have either of those and can't trade with yourself or a friend to get one, you can deposit a high level desirable mon, such as a pseudo-legend, to get one, then re-deposit what you get to try for the Darkrai. On the other hand, if you're playing in ORAS, you can easily force feed a Feebas blue blocks until its beauty is high enough for evolution; since Milotic is otherwise a trade evolution with that scale thing, it is still very desirable.)
If you really want a legitimate one, I hope you have a really nice friend who specifically got it from the event.
Best of luck to you either way!
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606 thanks for helping! I'll try it (you recommend me to try in oras or in sun/moon?) ;v;
@Lucy9606 thanks for helping! I'll try it (you recommend me to try in oras or in sun/moon?) ;v;
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight

If you'd prefer to keep the Darkrai in Generation 6 for whatever reason, do ORAS, but otherwise it's completely up to you! Sun/Moon are newer, so I guess there might be more people looking through the GTS there, but either works :)
(Or honestly you could try depositing in both games to try to speed up the process, but that's your call haha.)
@Avalight

If you'd prefer to keep the Darkrai in Generation 6 for whatever reason, do ORAS, but otherwise it's completely up to you! Sun/Moon are newer, so I guess there might be more people looking through the GTS there, but either works :)
(Or honestly you could try depositing in both games to try to speed up the process, but that's your call haha.)
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606 I will try deposit in both then, thanks so much for help <3
@Lucy9606 I will try deposit in both then, thanks so much for help <3
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
Big big pokemon news just dropped. Remember to hide spoilers everyone.

wow that trailer, so many amazing new things. I'm getting eevee version.
Big big pokemon news just dropped. Remember to hide spoilers everyone.

wow that trailer, so many amazing new things. I'm getting eevee version.
1 2 ... 408 409 410 411 412 ... 414 415