Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Skins, Accents and Flourishes
1 2 3 4 5 6
100% support :D
100% support :D
407Ohsj.png I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
Support!

I have much more use for tiny changes, like a highly specialized marking, than I do for full body skins. This would make commissions and creation for these little edits worlds more plausible for both customer and artist.
Support!

I have much more use for tiny changes, like a highly specialized marking, than I do for full body skins. This would make commissions and creation for these little edits worlds more plausible for both customer and artist.
We need this feature yesterday. So many cool skincents are never printed because they end up costing the price of a full skin.
We need this feature yesterday. So many cool skincents are never printed because they end up costing the price of a full skin.
I love this idea.
I love this idea.
Support!

It’ll give more lore opportunities, be more affordable, FR has another opportunity to collect revenue, and artists can better match their creations and budgets. Plus imagine how many artists (new and experienced) would benefit from being able to spend less to make equally beautiful details without spending an arm and a leg or charging that. So many people drop out of accents for sale when they’re small details because of the cost, this would encourage more currency flow throughout the site. While I can see how lowering the maximum to 10% might help with the categorization and art limitations and such, I feel the original suggestion is excellent as is and would provide more wiggle room so that artists have the freedom they need to create designs.
Support!

It’ll give more lore opportunities, be more affordable, FR has another opportunity to collect revenue, and artists can better match their creations and budgets. Plus imagine how many artists (new and experienced) would benefit from being able to spend less to make equally beautiful details without spending an arm and a leg or charging that. So many people drop out of accents for sale when they’re small details because of the cost, this would encourage more currency flow throughout the site. While I can see how lowering the maximum to 10% might help with the categorization and art limitations and such, I feel the original suggestion is excellent as is and would provide more wiggle room so that artists have the freedom they need to create designs.
M5RokZd.pngslp_icon_by_rexcaliburr-dbmbj35.png
Definitely support from over here!
Definitely support from over here!
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
I love the idea in theory. Not sure how well easy it would be to implement this far after the fact tho. But there are so many Little Touches that don't feel like they should warrant a whole accent.
I love the idea in theory. Not sure how well easy it would be to implement this far after the fact tho. But there are so many Little Touches that don't feel like they should warrant a whole accent.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
SUPPORT

When I first saw this idea I loved it, and I'm so glad someone made a board about it. I think increasing accent coverage is a great idea, and I really like the idea of a Flourish for the small things.
SUPPORT

When I first saw this idea I loved it, and I'm so glad someone made a board about it. I think increasing accent coverage is a great idea, and I really like the idea of a Flourish for the small things.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
SUPPORT!
SUPPORT!
I like this idea. I also think the name you decided to use for it is cute. If they do go along with this idea, I also hope they use this name.
I like this idea. I also think the name you decided to use for it is cute. If they do go along with this idea, I also hope they use this name.
iXNOttm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6